A Savage World Part 1

Note: Hey guys! what's up, Sorry for the delay i have been very busy lately during my online classes it's difficult to connect and communicate and what's worse it just got worse TERRIBLE! So anyway I'll be continuously departing my time on Wattpad Not to mention the Writer's block lately; in the meantime I'll be doing my At Home Business which is boring.........  

Our story begins in the most hottest and deadliest country before it was claimed by an American hitcher, a place known as the Arizona desert in 1874 were there's wholesome sand, prickly organisms, perilous traps, trapdoor spiders, abandon corpses, mirages fooling thirsty wanderers and thirsty libidos, and the wild unnamed travelers shooting a lowlife after asking for questions. Then out of nowhere, a stampede of horses from the distance, racing at an old small town of western state. A town that is called Old Town Road.

It is but a not so far away where a few citizens lives; there's cowboys, bankers whom collecting and 'safely' earned, out of shape prostitutes, gold miners who are working with the bankers, clowns turning bull's frowns into something worse and anti-social outlaws with guns for no violent reasons what so ever. Every building was run down by misinterpret bankruptcy all the homes for the families were force to live far away from the town unless they prepare to protect themselves from the vain and dangerous. Old Town Road was owned by the self-reliant mayor known as Gregory Silverstone (Story's Gabriel Agreste) who witness the situation of the town but doesn't seem to care of it's needs, although the mothers are concern to the situation. Without Gregory's worries, one of the citizens had no choice but to rob the other citizens blind: they have been hitching, kidnapping and killing the weakest who attempt to hides with cowardice. However, it was never safe due to the mayor's greedy and prideful negligence. And what happens in Arizona, stays in Arizona. 

At the Old Town Road streets, a group of outlaw criminals whom are called the Cacti Sisters (Story's Dazzlings; Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk), who are invading the citizens, breaks in the bank to steal the money from the bankers. Hardly, when they tempt to leave with the 1,100 cash, the Cacti Sisters gets confronted by a young man George Renegade (Story's Keith Kogane) as he bravely tries to have a draw with them, but when he aims he missed a bullet as he gets toppled by the youngest Cacti sister and the bad girls bullies him and humiliates him in process. However, then a big mutant tiger in a cow-printed and leather clothes, The Old Town Road's local sheriff Roger Renegade(Story's Tiger Claw). Because of the crime waves around, Mayor Gregory hires a rather hard-working law hero to protect one of the town's carelessness. Thankfully, Roger is the most notorious and confident defender over 13 years and has done his work. Right now, the sheriff Roger confronts the Cacti Sisters to a silent drawl 3 against 1; Roger swiftly shot the second oldest and the youngest to the ankle and arm except the oldest managed to escape, but, gets severely shot by Roger far away. 

Triumphantly, the western police arrests the injured Cacti Sisters in jail, orders from Mayor Gregory who still frowns yet thanked Roger once again, Gregory criticizes his nephew George for making him a laughing of himself and nearly killing the town because of his tomfoolery. Roger scolds George for making his reputation humiliated and disciplines him. George subconsciously wanted to grow up just like him but instead Roger scoffs he'll screw up if he becomes sheriff someday, which too much of his nephew's chagrin and sadness. Then a cow mailman receives the uncle, opens the letter as he reads the message. Roger puts George in charge to watch over the town while he goes somewhere important but it doesn't mean he's practicing to be sheriff so soon. Watching his uncle ride off to his horse, George sulked but then meets his buddies; the local Moonshiner Frederick (Story's Hunk Garret) and the two saloon boys Eugene and Twain(Story's Adrian Agreste and Marco Diaz) who comforts him after what happen.

The saddened but dreamily George longing to be just like not his uncle but just like the old hero in town, Arthur Burner, whom appeared to be Old Town Road's lone wolf. You see after Gregory hires Roger, Arthur Burner was once the town's brave and beloved hero until he was he committed a crime, and in 13 years from now Roger becomes the hero and Arthur is covered by his shadow.  George isn't sure why his legend idol is a culprit but he has doubts Arthur did it. Twain hates to criticize but fears that Arthur has been jail for 5 years and thinks he must of acted like a criminal, George ignores his opinion and sticks on worshiping his hero. Although, Arthur Burner doesn't live in Old Town Road anymore but from where?

At the same time, out of nowhere there's a Native-American tribe where a village of Indians or what cowboys call them 'Injuns' (which was idiotically insulting) living in peace, where they have been harvesting corns for the next seasons, wind blowing from the south, young ones craving wood and playing, and the men hunts live meat. In the tribe, the Injuns are preparing for the traditional party. The tribe's chief and his wife Lumber and Waterlily (Story's Raphael and Sunset Shimmer) announces the tribe's traditional get together celebration by the native women performs Indian dances whilst the audience watch and eat. Lumber and Waterlily are both excited to watch their daughter Sunflower on the performance, however, the tribe's wise man (Story's Glossaryck) 'predicts' Sunflower has forgotten the occasion but Lumber rejects his 'prediction' as when the female tribe begins but as they present the soloist she disappears so sudden as everyone gasped, which causes the party ruin and making Lumber's eyes in rage and yelled 'SUNFLOWER!!'

Meanwhile, over the village, there is a young Indian girl whose named Sunflower(Story's Fluttershy), The girl appeared to be Lumber and Waterlily's only daughter and the princess of the Injun village, Sunflower is revealed kind yet shy towards her people but her father wanted her to be strong, much to her discomfort. She's at the heated desert cactus spot where she was collecting the flowers, Sunflower was unaware of her tribe's celebration today, and instead wanders around for her hobbies. Her bunny friend Cottontail (Story's Angel the Bunny) attempts to warn her about the occasion but she too oblivious to understand his 'charades', Sunflower glazes at the flowers' beauty and form it into a crown, told Cottontail how great the day is, but then she saw the far distance Old Town Road over the grand canyon.

Curious, Sunflower walks towards there whilst Cottontail tries to pulled away from marching there. But before she view the town, Sunflower is shocked to see Wind River (Story's Lance McClain) who followed her to safety, Wind River scowls her obliviousness that led her to danger, he mentioned that she forgotten about the tribe's celebration. Again. It is revealed, Sunflower constantly forgets every occasion, especially to the most important one of all. Sunflower apologized for her annoying habit but Wind River forgives her and flirts her, which bothers her.

As they both head to the village they get attacked by the Arizona's toughest bandits known as the White Devils (Story's Shredder's goons Razhar, Fishface, Bebop, Rocksteady and Baxter Fly) when they armed their guns directly at them. Sunflower(bringing Cottontail) and Wind River running away from them but are blocked by the mutant rhino who threatens them. The mutant fish finds Sunflower beautiful and wants to take her but Wind River protects her from him, just then the mutant zombie-like dog cocks his gun and nearly aims them as they begin chasing them by riding horses. The Injun teens tried their best to dodge the bullets, unfortunately Sunflower's flower crowns dropped as she race back to get them, however, she was closely shot by the White Devils. Luckily Wind River never failed to lose her as he carries her on the way. When they need a plan, Sunflower performs a chant to fool the White Devils, causing them to hallucinates a mirage The mutant fish unintentionally hugging a cactus (thinking it's a saloon girl), and the Injun Teens freed from them and returns to the tribe

But as they succeed on escaping trouble, Sunflower and Wind River gets confronted by the very angry angry Lumber who was calling his daughter's name, which made her feel like in trouble.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasbro

Miraculous Ladybug belongs to Zagtoons

SVTFOE belongs to disney XD 

Art (4 months old) belongs to me