Sweethearts Part 3

Back at the candy ballroom party,Charlotte and Brownie were chatting and finally they notice that their daughter Katie is not around the party after the dance,The parents glance at their daughters if they last see her but they haven't seen Katie when she last dance Chris,Just then Chris pops out of nowhere as he wonders where Katie is 'cause he's bored of not seeing her,Maka feels suspicious when Chris said that about Katie.

Then Carrol suddenly smell a scent of caramel and corn syrup all over the ballroom,which shocked King Brownie when he realized the Candifornians are snooping around the castle and thought their 'invading' the celebration,Gasped,Charlotte calls the guards to find them while they tell every guests to evacuate the room, The Twinkie Guards begins to search the Candifornians after they tell everyone to go outside,due to their fear. Far from distance, Neapolitan and Katie overheard the screams inside the castle and checked if something's wrong, Til then Neapolitan's friends Rod,P.B. and Berry escaped from panic,explaining to Neapolitan to go back to Candifornia fast,Confused, Katie's shockingly realized that Neapolitan is a candy person,which she is disapproved the fact Neapolitan lied to her earlier,Neapolitan apologized to her from his mistakes but he softly explained that he and friends just wanna have fun somewhere,But it made things worse when the Twinkie guards founds them,The King and Queen are shock to their daughter is 'held hostage' by the candy boys,P.B. tries to protest the misunderstanding but hardly the leader of the Twinkie guards, Millie McShaking(Story's Allura)used judo at him,which pains him from the move, Katie tries to speak to her parents but they are still in misunderstood and doesn't want her to intervene for the candy boys,Chris grabs Katie for 'safety',due to her disgust as she pushed him.

Suddenly,Sugara intervenes this, defends her friends from the baked people,explained that their just goofing off with candy drugs,which made the candy boys ticked at her white lies,However, the king didn't brought it as he confronts Sugara if her friends invade his kingdom again,he'll have no right to reject her from welcoming Pastridelphia ever,King Brownie is now mad but he gives Sugara chance but only if her candy friends stays away from their land,Sugara understands as she and the candy others left to the limo,Neapolitan one last at Katie,he has something to give her and it shows a mirror glazed rose necklace that he made earlier,which awed Katie from his sweetness as Neapolitan went in the limo and leave. Neapolitan nervously apologizes to Sugara from their expose cover but Sugara scolds yet forgives them,only if she won't let one of them follow her again, Rod and P.B. is sure that they are in cover and not see through until they realized that Berry is the reason they've got exposed because of his syrup cologne,Neapolitan scorns him that he misses his shot with Katie,Then again,he blushed when he mentioned her,the boys puts a 'cheeky' expression that he just developed a crush with Katie too early now,But Neapolitan doubts if he and Katie are together,Rod remarks that he's candy and Katie is a pastry, Disappointed,Neapolitan is self-hating himself if something bad happen from the predictions,Then Sugara encourages him to find a special person,she also offered him if he could see Katie again first thing tomorrow,Neapolitan is delighted but scared if Katie hates to see him,Rod slaps to shut his doubting piehole and exclaims he'll start at morning.

Meanwhile at the castle,everyone is leaving from party after the 'candy invasion',Queen Charlotte apologizes to Chris Leche and Huck E. Berrypie from what happen,Chris didn't care but he just pretend too,Huck is surprised that Candifornians were invading but is sure they didn't do anything,Chris 'corrects' him that they're only causing chaos,he growls after when he sees Neapolitan saving Katie from his messed-up tango moves,Back at the daughter's room, Katie was brushing her hair while she smiled after Neapolitan giving her a gift,she even blushed of how adorable he is to her,Carrol and Maka looked at her so confused but notices the Mirror glazed rose necklace she got,They both teases her that she found her 'eye candy' unlike Huck,However Tartothy is against this and reminds them that candies cannot be trust anymore and more importantly her sister is engaged,which disappoints Katie,The girls understands as they closed the lights,Katie looked at the window to check out Candifornia far away,hoping if she could see Neapolitan again.

Next day at Pastridelphia,The daughters along with Poppy,were going to next other side of Sweet lands, Flavorest Falls,where everywhere is filled with melted sweet sauces,followed by sprinkles,cherries,sliced fruits,hot fudges, and sugar cubes,The pastry daughters are happy to comeback at this place again,The owner of the place whose named Desse Gingersnaps(Story's Donnie)he is known as half candy and half pastry,along time ago he doesn't where places he'll go so he decides to make his own land for him himself at Flavorest Falls as a guardian of the flavors,Desse welcomed the girls for their collecting flavor for their dress designs,But little did they know that Rod and Neapolitan were behind from the other side,trying to find for sprinkles,Just then Neapolitan sincerely saw Katie with her sisters,too much of his delight of seeing her which made him want to give her a surprise. Katie was carrying strawberry puree until she saw a trail of almonds all the way to the cherry trees,she is suspicious but curious as she went to pick up the almonds through the forest.

At the Cherry tree forest,Katie continues to follow the almonds til she suddenly saw an unexpected gazebo over the fudge falls,Amazed by it's background, Katie also found a portrait of her made of colored skittles,Little did she knows that Neapolitan was behind this,and he is literally behind the berry shrubs,Seeing her far away,Neapolitan lovingly gazed at her,staring at her hair,her eyes and that cute kissy-kissy lips,Neapolitan wistfully wonders if she smells like vanilla extract. Then Neapolitan has an idea as he shift a piece of fondant into a flower,he plans to drop it at Katie's hair but he fall down when Katie went up and surprises him but he was startled that's why he got a crack at his back,Neapolitan sheepishly greets her,Katie giggled as she helped him up,and once again thanked him for the necklace,Neapolitan only give her that 'cause he lied to her when they've met and wished he'll never do it again.

Katie understands but she ask why would he lied at first,Neapolitan tells her that he's insecure around girls,trying to woo/impress them and tries to be more 'creative',Katie narrowed that lying was never a talent to impress, But she knows how he feels, then yet she did found him quite talented when she saw the fondant flower in his hands,Neapolitan shyly denies it Katie encourages him if uses his talent to impress any girl. In fact impresses her,which stunned him,Katie offers him a cherry and begins to be friends,But little did they know that in the future they'll be more that just friends.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks

SONIC belongs to sega