Sweethearts Part 1

This story began at the country called New Orleans a place for everyone to enjoy jazz and harmony,down across the streets where there's a certain bake shop right there ,A Bake shop that is called Sweetie's Lips, the owner was finish redecorating the cake and was baking muffins until she met three girls (Story's Scootaloo,Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom )whose looking for something to eat but focused to meeting the owner ,The owner named Joy(Story's Vanessa Gordon)  who welcomed them,The 2nd girl ask if they could eat something as sweet as cakey as anything else,The others girls agreed to eat something new and tastier.

The sweet Joy offered them some drinks as she started to make a new treat for them girls,First she start by a cupcake and Ice cream, and as she's done she have created Amor Ala Mode,Delighted, The girls are amazed eating the dessert,thinking that their in a dream of happiness,Joy smiled that the dessert she made was created by love,mixed by different desserts and begin to make this magic heart-beating desire,At first the girls doubts her revealing secret is ever true,But Joy has some ways to prove her story can be true,so she grabs her dessert tools,adding her baked goodies and handmade candies and forms a people,Joy is about to tell a tale to the girls about the bitter-sweet rivals between Cake and Candies,along the love story of a Cupcake and an Ice Cream,Joy started the story when the whole view of her desserts as world version:

The story leads to where there are two places of the Sugar world,The left side is where everyone placed as Pastries,cakes,tarts and different kinds of baked goodies,Also people naming after themselves as baked desserts, The left side of cakes is named Pastridelphia and their are two rulers in Pastridelphia is King Brownie and Queen Charlotte(Story's Igneous and Cloudy Quartz) ,along with their 4 daughters Lemon Tartothy,Carrol Muffin,Maka Roona and Cakelynn Von Nilla (Story's Maud,Lime Stone,Marble and Pinkie Pie).And other the right side of Sugar world is where everyone is filled with sugar,Speaking of which,some are colorful,hard,smooth and looking very sticky to others, The right side of candies is named Candifornia and it was ruled by a king name King Confectioner (Story's Leonardo),along with his son Neapolitan Scoops(Story's Michelangelo).For decades between the bitter-sweet of Pastries and Candies,Brownie and Charlotte were good friends with Confectioner once when they first created the first world until that tragedy crumble into pieces,After when Confectioner's sugar has been stolen,finding out it was his friends,he left Charlotte and Brownie for betrayal and starts to make his own world, Charlotte and Brownie felt devastated after they were accused but they shook it and decides to distrust whom on candy side and cannot trust anybody but themselves and family.

After 10 decades from that history,The Pastridelphians and Candifornians have been on a big,gluttony feud because of their leaders' hatred and past and no surrender to against it,some of them can't give them sugar,Well for the Pastridelphia have their own Sugar cane mines to look for sweets to keep them alive and trade for goods,For Candifornians,they've keeping their sugar away from each other,because every sugar itself is not enough to share,Unless they made deals and debts to pay it off,But it doesn't make them bitter,salty and sour people,And so Pastries and Candies are now in separates.

One day in Pastridelphia,where citizens covered themselves icing and frosting,decorating their sweet home,and elsewhere is sprinkled with colors,And at the Castle of king Brownie and queen Charlotte,is where the sweetly-humming Cakelynn aka Katie is finished baking accessories for her sisters while her sisters making the icing but was interrupt by the castle's local adviser Poppy Tartington (Story's Pidge)informing them 4 that their parents are calling them for something important,which due to their curiosity ,especially the confuse yet excited Katie herself. Later at the family's dining room,King Brownie and Queen Charlotte were in serious faces,looking a their letters, then their 4 daughters enter the room for a very decent meeting,King Brownie spoken first to his daughters about an urgent news,As he read the letter he's holding, he reads that the other clan of Pastridelphia called the Sucree Luxurious clan,the richest family and gang that own the sugar mines and tries to make a deal with the king and queen as trading acquaintances,but in return they must make it effort by marrying one of their daughters to their leader's son, This shocked the girls that their parents' alliances were making deal with them by marriage plans, Carrol is enraged by their foolery but Queen Charlotte informs that the Sucree Luxurious are doing their jobs for miming sugar for their kingdom and right now their returning them a favor,King Brownie is guilt by this mistake but he puts his workers to hard times but wants to make it better,So he has no choice but to beg his daughters to marry the SL leader's son,The girls know their parents are not forcing them but they sincerely don't want to marry someone they don't fully knew, Maka shyly ask if the son is close to their age, Queen Charlotte answered the son is over 20 years,Carrol and Maka shows disgust if the boy is a pedophile,but remarks he's only shorter years, and the girls are much younger than him so it's early to marry the guy,Katie ask when will they ever meet the Sucree Luxurious, King Brownie checks and inform they must the clan today.

Right on cue when the doorbell rang from outside,Poppy checked and it reveals to be the Sucree Luxurious are there very early and waiting out,the stern Charlotte tells her daughters to get ready to greet the leader and his son,But little did they know that once they meet the visitors it won't end well,Later at the meeting room,The king and queen meets the Leader of Sucree Luxurious Chris Leche (Story's Fishface),who is fascinated by the place but 'friendly' greets the king and mostly the queen,Chris introduces them his son named Huck E. Berrypie (Story's Keith),Huck didn't smile but he nicely meets them,King Brownie and Queen Charlotte is happy that their deal will be great,Not only for the kingdom but for their children's future,Chris is also glad to hear but only for his business at the sugar mimes,The King calls Poppy to bring his daughters to meet Huck and settle things to get know more before the engagement,The 4 daughters enters,Huck is shy to see them even Chris is surprise to see them in sight,Although, he admits their all pretty and sweet-looking especially looking at Katie.

During the meeting room,Queen Charlotte introduces Huck to her daughters Tartothy,Maka,Carrol and Katie,Huck insecurely greets them and comments them on how ravishing they are, which flattered them and as they smile at him, the girls welcomed him at home,Katie sweetly gives him cake as an offering,Later during dinner time,King and Queen are glad that their daughters are getting along with Huck,wondering if one of them are might be ready to spend time with Huck,The girls shyly giggled if they could but curiously ask if Huck could chose one of them to spend time with,Chris told them that his son made his choice and finally choose one,So then Huck chose Katie,due to the girls' surprise.The King and Queen congratulates Katie,the girls are envy but proud of their sister getting engaged,Katie have never expected this but what choice will she have,The family didn't notice Chris smirking at Katie,looking like he has something for her.

At he restroom,Katie washed up after dinner,having thoughts about getting engaged by someone she didn't know but she doesn't want to let her parents down so she happen to be happy that their family is proud of her,As when she went out of the room,she suddenly bumped to Chris who looked pleased meeting her,Katie tries to get dessert but Chris got her cornered,then begin to flirt with her,Katie is shocked by this,The father of her future husband is flirting her,Chris told her he's smitten when he sees her and couldn't help but getting to admire her beauty,He reveals his plan to Katie that it was HIM who wants to get married to the girls and Katie is the one.

Disbelief,Katie couldn't believe this,Revealing Chris was using his son to find the right girl for him to get married,Chris shortly seduces her without anyone but Poppy but who's afraid of this and cowardly left,Chris blackmails Katie if she tells her parents or else he'll cut the deal for the sugar mine business and he left the scared Katie,Later the King and Queen say good bye to Chris and Huck and promises them about the engagement plans,Katie takes one look at them but Chris gives her the sadistic and lustful face which discomfort her as she watched them leave.

Later that evening,The family were asleep peacefully but Katie was still awake but feel trauma of what Chris did to her earlier but she can't spill the beans because of the blackmail he said,she doesn't know what to do,But yet hear that the Sucree Luxurious will be back tomorrow which made her scare if she bump into Chris soon.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks

art and Vanessa belongs to me