Hot Admirer Part 5

One day later at the FFWF inc.,The group hasn't seen Rebecca from yesterday after she was about to talk to Sean,Rob is worried if she's not coming to work because Sean must've did something to her,Greg and Josh are afraid of what he said and they both wished it didn't coincidentally happen to Rebecca,Suddenly,a limo drive thru and appears Sean and Rebecca from outside,The FFWF group saw this and shockingly relieved to see Rebecca but they are not pleased with Sean as they went down to give Rebecca a hug while Bryce and Rob faces Sean.

Rebecca stopped them and explained to them that she and Sean are fine now,Gasped,Cristina is confused,thought that Rebecca hates Sean eventually,But Rebecca isn't anymore til they bond yesterday's comfort,Josh and Greg is more confused that Rebecca was suppose to be angry around Sean but not like this,Rob is a little jealous as he put her behind him,glares at Sean for his 'schemes',Rebecca assures him that Sean didn't do anything,they have a bond,chat and support and they have become friends,But hearing that word,Rebecca and Sean secretly blushed that they could be more than 'friends',Cristina and Bryce both smiled to this,Rob feels envied and Greg and Josh are ghastly annoyed of the scene of amends.Sean sweetly ask Rebecca if they could go out next time as he winked,Rebecca smirked to say she's interested to.

Few Days later,after that amend moment of Rebecca and Sean,they have become very close to each other and they've been having so much fun for every day for breaks and weekends,Rebecca tells the girls about her and Sean's bond together and they all awed,leaving the boys including Josh,Rob and Greg,Meanwhile with Sean told Gwen and Steven about his victory goal with Rebecca and he felt very happy that he finally won her over,while Troy with a dissatisfied of Sean's victorious doings but ignores him,Then the California citizens heard that romantic news with the two but couldn't wait for them to be closer.During every weekends,Sean offers Rebecca a date to have fun from her stress,he and her went every place of enjoyment and they stop by at the beach along with Bryce,Cristina,Rob,Greg and Josh,plus Jeremy,Steven,and Gwen,who are both happy and envied of the two bonding.Between Rebecca and Sean they have the unknown feeling to each other but one of them can't even say it to the right time,But little did they know that they might have a chance for together.

Next day at FFWF inc.,after sickening of the cute rumors of Rebecca and Sean's new relationship,Josh continues trained for the mission but his mind was clouded about Rebecca is happy with Sean,Jealousy,Josh is not the only one whose envied,even Greg is irritated of this coming,After when they met Rebecca,they really do like her after she got skinny and new,But when Sean came to her life,it almost feels likes they're the ones who are getting to lose what's better,Couldn't take it anymore,Greg and Josh needs to break the relationship by knowing the truth,but they need help from someone like Rob,Unfortunately,Rob declines their planning,Sure he loves Rebecca but all he wanted is to see her happy until Sean showed up and makes her smiles so he gives in,the two groans from the plan A and now it's up for plan B as they go to somewhere that is harshly easy as they meet Sean's model manager,Troy Mulligan.

As they went to the building for young models,Troy growls of Sean's behavior,all because of Rebecca,then shows up Greg and Josh as they go to Troy about their same problem with Rebecca and Sean,Troy figured what they're up to and he wants Sean to work back so he can get money and Greg and Josh wanted Rebecca back,so one of them could get a chance with her,Troy and the two needed a plan to separate them both,But it would be easier if they should start with Rebecca,Sure they're not gonna kill or violate her,they need is a something that hurts her the most and that's the childhood trauma truth,But they want it to show it to Rebecca so she can hate Sean while he sorrows,Then Greg has an idea as the boys goes somewhere that has the evidence.

After a long drive,they have arrived to the old place from 10 years ago,California's elementary,The boys goes in and meets the old teacher who's now a principal,Principal Nicole(story's Princess/principal Celestia)greets them a welcome,Troy would like it to 'borrow' the elementary's time capsule,she doesn't know what their doing but she keeps her suspicion as she showed them the Elementary's time capsule to the old class garden,The plate said "Don't open it til Someday',Greg and Josh goes first to dig for the time capsule and as they're done,Troy looked for the old video tape and he successfully found it,the tape said it's 'Sean and bullies' elementary prison tape',Deviously,Troy will now have his 'needs' again,On the other hand,Greg and Josh will be happy with Rebecca be happy together,if thy don't fight over her,Then a text from Bryce,say that there's a party at the California's fusion restaurant called 'Ahola Annyeong',Sean and Rebecca picked it for dinner night,But before they do something,Greg and Josh are really gonna do this for them or for her?,Troy sternly exclaims that they already did it as they're off,But what they didn't know that Josh and Greg might have second thoughts about this.

Later tonight,The FFWF inc. and the Models are at Ahola Annyeong,eating Korean fused Hawaiian foods and enjoys dancing,Rebecca's parents and friends are here to have a reunion,Sean is sadden that his family is not here,but it was fixed when Rebecca calls his family to be invited,and here they are Harry and Nikki,along with his brother Seth,Sean was feared that this night has come,but his father Harry softly assures that they are proud of him of what he's done,Nikki sensitively cries and hugs her son,apologizes for doubting him from the past and Seth is happy for his brother's dreams and to be honest,he said to him that he's the first one to get a girlfriend before him and he's jealous but happy,Sean thanked Rebecca for this family redemption and reunion,Then Troy showed and secretly meets up with Josh while Greg eats at the buffet,Troy gives the tape to him and goes to the DJ booth for the 'show'.

Later,Rebecca spots Greg and Josh,happy to see them both that they've come to have fun,Rebecca would like to introduce them both that she has more friends who are still single,and they would like to meet together soon and she points them her friends who are too cute in Hawaiian and Korean clothes(Applejack and Pinkie Pie),Rebecca knew all along when they both have a crush on her and she's wondering if they could find someone new since Sean's is the one,Shocked,Greg and Josh did not realized that not only she knew they liked her but was generous for their love for her,and she found them a match for them so they won't be heartbroken,Rebecca is glad that their not mad as she hugged them and left with Sean,When she left,Greg and Josh looked at each other to say that WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!?,they need to find Troy but it's too late when the lights are down.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG belongs to Zagtoons

VOLTRON belongs to Dreamworks