Heart in My Claws Part 4

An angry voice rising through the doorway,revealing Principal Van helsing,fiercely scowls the students for goofing off at class and gotten more ticked off when he saw Tyrone trying to kiss his granddaughter in blind fond, Defending his grandchild, Van Helsing immediately grabs a silver spoon at Tyrone's cheek,which pains him much, Van Helsing interrogates Alexandra,she shortly explained they're playing 'trust kiss',due to his shock and now mad at Tyrone,thought he planned this as payback, Van helsing glares; slurs at him to keep away Alexandra, and as for Alexandra, he drags her to another class,Alexandra protests but it's too late to say the truth, Tyrone got hurt and he faced the Mansters,who are disappointed at him from his actions,Later at the school yard, Tut confronts Tyrone after what happen,scorns him that he tried to canoodle the enemy's descendant,Tyrone panicked but he honestly told them he was about to.

However, instead of punishing him, the Mansters are amazed by his performance of indecencies, Brad and Wynn admits to him that they've waited for him to act troublesome, Tut explained to him,among them they wanted him to get back at Van Helsing,But Tyrone never mentioned that but on the other hand he did want to get revenge on the principal who killed all adult monsters including his parents, Sooner,Alexandra was playing with the mogwais,which delights Tyrone as he goes there to her, First he was able to smell nice,suave right and make sure to act flirty to her. As he walked towards her, Alexandra saw him,waving at him,which due to his new feeling called awkwardness and starts to sweat and flustered,confuses Alexandra from his blushing reaction and so he scrams in embarrassed, Tammy and Electra saw this and worries them as they went to him, At the boys' restroom, Tyrone, whose hiding,covering his dizzy blush from what happen, Just then, Tammy and Electra(both disguised as boys) came inside,checking on him if he went nervous outside, Tyrone grunts why he acted so weird whenever he's around Alexandra, Electra reassures his condition,informs him that he's developing feelings to a beautiful teen human, Shocked from her information, Tyrone proclaims himself 'the bad boy who stole girls' hearts and took their future', Tammy sarcastically reminded him that it's the first time Alexandra took his heart and his reputation away, but comforts him that it's just a crush.

Meanwhile, the Mansters laughed watches Alexandra with Margaret talking, Looking at her,The Mansters must admit she's very attractive,Wynn agrees as he drools ogled at her,but Brad disapproved when he mentioned to them she's Van Helsing's grand kid, Tut assures him that Alexandra is a human,offensively notifies their weak; remarks this is their chance to ravish the fresh looking,Brad doubts it as he responded if Tyrone will knew about their scheme, Tut evilly smirked as he took last sight of Alexandra. Alexandra sworn she saw Tyrone walking towards her but notices he's very strange, The mogwais and Margaret frowned,knew what's with him but changes the subject her about herself, but then suddenly the Ghoul Girls confront her in a shallow mind,Audrey criticize her about her own kind and the center of an attention,threateningly warns her to stay away from the Mansters' eyes,includes Tyrone,  But confused Alexandra don't get what she mean,which much to the girls' annoyance as they pushed her to the mud, Then an angry voice raise behind the GG, and Tyrone pulled Audrey's hair painfully, bullishly insulted her and helped Alexandra out of the mud, confident Tyrone snarled at the Ghoul girls as they run cowardly and irritated.

Tyrone worriedly ask her if she's okay,Alexandra felt hurt but she managed, However, Margaret and the mogwais blocked Tyrone,demanding him to restrain Alexandra or they'll hurt him eventually, but Alexandra softly told them she'll deal with him,Margaret and the mogwais obeys,able to trust her, Margaret gives her 911 card as she and mogwais leave,worriedly. Later at the infirmary, the nurse helped Alexandra's bruise and Tyrone's burnt wound, soon the 2 awkwardly talk, Alexandra thanked him from last night and at the school yard,Tyrone cockily told her that a human like her is frail,he can't stand seconds which annoyed her,He nervously wouldn't say that to her but he wanted to for a reason, Alexandra let that slide,apologizes to him from yesterday,she shyly ask about why he became a bully, Tyrone got shocked from hearing that as he told her he wanted to be as brave as a wolf he is, Alexandra didn't find that right but shook it,  then Tyrone ask why she and her siblings enrolled to the school even if their not monsters, Alexandra explained that her grandfather is protective to them and wants them to be safe in his guard. Speak of devil,she apologizes to Tyrone for her grandfather's overprotective authorities causing him to get involved, he scoffs and responds he's used to get in trouble til he spotted Van helsing outside, The 2 hide to not get trouble again, Alexandra knows a place to have a normal talk.

At the forest, Alexandra takes Tyrone to a beautiful spot where there's falls and a tree gazebo,he is fascinated by it's model, Alexandra explained to him the place is the picnic spot of her late parents,Tyrone comments the place dope and called her parents lucky; Saddened,Alexandra frowned which guilt him who tries to apologize and change the subject,But more likely ask what ever happened to her parents, Alexandra told that her parents died from illness, Alexandra continues;telling her parents laying to their dead bed and graves, she and her siblings remorse this and never able to see them once more, After her parents gone, Van Helsing and Barbara,her grandparents takes care of them to be raised well. Tyrone pitied her sorrows,told her on how she feels when he informs his family died from executed( he can't tell her the truth 'cause she'll be more upset),Alexandra guessed she and him had in common of their loss, he cheers her by getting a fresh fruit, Alexandra giggle at his charismatics and she pats his head which surprises him,like he has never been pat before since childhood, which it was guessed by giggly Alexandra, Tyrone sheepishly remarks their encountering even, Tyrone finds her admiring while Alexandra finds him silly which is very charming. 

Then cough interrupts their conversation,the 2 saw the smug Mansters,whom they found the hidden spot after, Tut teases Tyrone,asked if they could meet Alexandra as well,Tyrone introduces them to her in general,Wynn and Tut greets Alexandra but in a flirty way: Tut kisses her hand and Wynn offered her flowers,which made Tyrone jealous but Brad disrespects her,slurs at her about her grandfather and his vampire ancestors' past, offended Alexandra explained she's unlike her grandfather,Although, Brad badmouthing her every little things about humans like her and the fact calling her 'sow',much to Tyrone's anger as he defends her by scolding and slurring at him about his ancestors, In his defense,Brad angered at him that if he tries to use her as a toy by acting nice,just for revenge. Tyrone bites his arm in painfully, Brad punched him but then the others managed to stop the fighting, Tyrone saw Alexandra walking out the woods, he followed her,asking why, She glares at him after she hear his 'plan', Tyrone panicked and tries to explain his faults. but Alexandra is seriously furious the fact where she was called 'toy' for revenge, she wished for him and her to be friends but she wanted a friend who's not a liar as she give him the seed and leaving Tyrone dejected.

Meanwhile,Tut scolds Brad from his behavior, Brad angrily informs Alexandra is a menace like her grandfather, Wynn slaps him,reminding him that they were befriending her for revenge,Meaning that their only using Tyrone to be close to her,which is so unexpected to them, Tut promises to Brad that after they harass Alexandra he'll have to kill her and Van helsing next,due to Brad's desires.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

Alvin and the chipmunks belongs to nickelodeon

OC belongs to me

Sonic belongs to sega