Space Between Us Part 3

Back at the Stellar Dome,Galactus' guards and the enslaved people redecorates King Sparks' castle with black and sadness,Galactus is sitting in King's throne,looking ver victorious that he took everything in Stellar Dome,While the sadden Shelby glares at Galactus for killing her father who's corpse was expired,Sure Galactus feels like he won but doesn't feel like it,you know he might get lonely and he needed someone right beside him,and that is he wants a queen to be married with as he looked at Shelby ,Disgusted,She refused to marry him but he could never pick her,he thought that King Spark's has a hot daughter but he calls Shelby not which angers her,He shuts her up and then thinks about the 2nd daughter of King Sparks,Melia Sapphire,he smirked on how hot she is than her sister,and he wonder if he could marry her,Shelby swore if he touches Melia,she'll clobber him but was shut by Hollie's electric gun,Galactus orders Hollie to track down Melia to bring her to him and begin the wedding,Hollie obediently took it as she prepares her space bike

Meanwhile at the ship from the far away distance of the galaxy,Mindstrong helps Melia from her injuries and Crainshaw offers her water,he apologies that it's not elegant but Melia likes something new for once,Melia thanks Ryan for saving her when she almost got trapped,Ryan only did that so she can like him as he smirk,she just ignores him,Mindstrong honestly told her that she's luck that she met them except only the three of them when their others are captures as well,Melia looked down and worries that her planet was now infested b Galactus' villainous schemes,curious on who is he,Mindstrong explained to her that Galactus is a ruthless ruler on his home planet called Darkeous,Melia heard of that and she refers as Black Hole residence,Crainshaw got anxious when she recall it that,Ryan orders his men to start to speed up the ship to stop Galactus,But Melia intervenes that Galactus is a veil master mind can fighting back can't only be repeated again,Mindstrong admits she's right,the did faced Galatus once and he predict all the plans they've got,Ryan cockily told her that he did faced that villain with his own hand,Melia raised her brows at him if that's real,Crainshaw nervously corrects her that he got his rear kicked that time which pissed Ran so much,as he slaps him and glares at to don't say that in front of a 'damsel',Hearing that word,Melia silently glares at Ryan of what he called her,she deeply doubts she's damsel and she is more of a future scientist,unbeknownst the expectations,The men laughed at her 'joke',Ran doubts if a princess would be that 'smart',Unfortunately,Melia's eyes turned to wrath which made them stop laughing,Later,Crainshaw kindly offers Melia her room,Melia thanked him for their kindness to stay a little time,she ask if he's okay after Ryan slapped him,Crainshaw assures her that he's only 'correcting' him for his mistakes,Melia sees that he didn't do anything wrong but being shy,as he leave her.

Then a knock coming from her door,and see Ryan who looked 'welcoming' which bothers her a lot but she just opened the door,Ryan wants to know if she's comfortable from her new room,he would ask if she could go have lunch with him from the kitchen,Melia will eat alone and frowns at him to don't disturb her rest,But he can't her til she changed her clothes,but she shouldn't worry cause she's wearing one of his exes's wearings,then saw a bra with it which due to her annoyance and disgust as she throws it at his face and shuts door,Ran cheekily meant to tease her after he tried to get her heart,Next day in space,The ship landed to the planet to go somewhere to eat caused by starvation,As the go out,Ran chivalrous offers Melia to go together but she scoffs at him and goes with Mindstrong and Crainshaw that made him feel bad but goes to them,The group just went to the planet's famous diner,as they go in,Ryan called for an order but for the tip he just seductively woos the smitten waitress,Melia is annoyed by his habit,Little did the others know that someone has landed and that someone is Hollie and could have guessed that Melia is here.

While their eating,Ryan flirts with the girls and teases them b using his food as something hot,Melia ignores his behavior,Midnstrong apologies to Melia that Ran was being a womanizer but he reminded her that he can be able to save her planet and her family ,Melia respect his words but she sees him as more than admiral,Crainshaw joins and enlighten her that Ran is greatest hero of the galaxy and #1,Then waitress gives Melia a milkshake for her and him,Actually she give it to Crainshaw for his cheeks,Ran fake pouts that she hates him,she only don't like him,Then a sudden lasers right through the Melia's side window,nearly blasted her,then the crew saw Hollie who looked very vicious and holds a paralyzing gun,Melia gasped that she's Galactus' loyal and dangerous guard,and she's here to take her as she blast another hit but blocked,As the crew and Melia runs quick from the diner to get away from Hollie,On the other hand,Hollie reloads the good ones and strongly hits more objects,Melia spots a town from the other side,the others goes there to hide from Hollie,At the town,Mindstrong,Crainshaw,Ryan and Melia hides from places to make Hollie leave and it did,The crew are now safe,Until Crainshaw accidentally landed in a muscular guy (Story's DogPound),Crainshaw got afraid of what he did,The guy calls his gang to beat him up but was stopped b a brave girl named Jean (Story's Rainbow)as she confronted them to save Crainshaw and fights them,same goes with Ryan,Mindstrong and Melia,The others fight against the gang,Ryan will protect Melia but got slammed b a bucket,Melia is all alone but she is not afraid.

Melia grabs a crowbar at a man,Pulls the other's pants and punches him,and triple kicks the other three and flips them over,They run away how violent her moves are,Melia pants and turns to the crew who are shocked at her actions but were impressed b her,Ryan was wowed at her hazing karate and he feels very interested in her,Crainshaw thanked Jean who first saved him,Jean smiled as she wouldn't let him be the last one getting hurt,Blushed,Crainshaw just feels bashful that someone actually helped him unlike the first time,Jean admits he's cute which made him redder,Ryan angrily confronts Crainshaw that he nearl got killed by a bunch of goons,Jean defends him in front of Ryan to don't be mean,Melia checked on Crainshaw,he is fine,Ryan also think the same,Melia saw his eye was bruised during the fight as she touches it which aroused him,he lied to her that he has pain in his neck and shoulders,Then realizes it as she angrily punched his stomach on how pervy he is,But it's worth it.

The crew goes back to the ship to get going,but horrified,the ship leaked because Hollie must of sabotaged the engine before she left,Mindstrong exams the engine and he needs is a metal that is stable and bullet proof,Then Melia saw Jean's suit and it reveals to be what their looking for,Melia suggest that metal Jean's using should be enough,she learned of this and it'll work,The crew has no idea but to listen to her as well,only to fix their ship,So the went to Jean's place for metal.Little did the know is that Hollie was stalking them.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

SONIC belongs to sega