Heart in My Claws Part 3

Tonight, the Friday the 13th festival have begins the fireworks bursting into beautiful sparks,with all the monster students and human guests are now enjoying themselves to have fun(well some of them sneak out of their parents' grip),everyone are playing,eating and amused by the monsters' booths. The Mansters' haunted house was a success when the people human are terrified yet thrilled by it's project, Tut honestly proud of Tyrone's idea of the house to scare people,Tyrone smug that all he wanted to hear shrills and evenly insults their vulnerabilities,Inside is where Brad snarls the girls,Wynn growls at the boys which made them run away (without their funds),The two bullies high-five for pride job. Meanwhile, The Rodriguez children are fascinated by the festival's decor,Ellie was excited to spend her money to win prizes and buy food, Albert wowed by the monster girls flirting with him, Alexandra decides the three of them should split and do whatever they wanted; then they split to other places.

Ellie and Albert somehow met monsters but in good way of meeting them,Ellie just met a Harpy and a Siren, Eggy and Pearly(Story's Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle) and begin to be friends and as for Albert meeting a beautiful nature nymph Hanna (Story's Sugar Belle)starting to have an interest, Meanwhile with Alexandra, she is strolling elsewhere there's entertainment,not noticing some of the monster boys are staring at her 'cause of the dress she's wearing; Lagoon Creature,zombie,blob,Werecat, and all monsters are lovingly admired her. The Mansters were counting their 'earned' cash for their project until they've noticed the monsters were staring Alexandra's presence and become very interested by it,Tyrone was finished putting more gory stuffs but notices their lack of sight and checked watch their looking at.......However he was stunned. Tyrone's eyes sparks of seeing Alexandra,founding out she's quite cute and it causes his tail wagging and smile stupid, This worries Rocky and Tammy as they ask him if he's okay, Tyrone talks gibberish and then drools disgustingly,Tammy panicked ,thinking that he's having a heat stroke,Electra informs it's month of autumn, Rocky begins to realized that Tyrone was distracted Alexandra walking directly,but then she went to another places,which due to Tyrone's dejection,told his friends to cover his work and wondered off to follow Alexandra, The Mansters are shock that he's not there,asking the others where's Tyrone,they awkwardly answered he's at lunch break.

Alexandra went to the food shack; still not noticing the male monsters staring at her,The GG saw this and their annoyed that she's looking pretty,Audrey points out that Alexandra was saved by the mogwais and now admired by boys,Then Beatrice has an idea to 'teach' Alexandra a lesson for screwing them as she called Thomas (Story's Prince Lotor)paying him to have 'fun' with Alexandra later,which he accepts, Alexandra founds the mogwais' magic show booth,she goes there to watch them perform,The Mogwais are sad that their show is more shameful until they saw Alexandra waving at them,Greg announces that they'll make someone appear in stage,this caught their attention,Alexandra notices and quietly goes around back, Gerry fake chants and appears Alexandra in smoke, The audiences are wowed by this and encore, The Mogwais are happy that she's finally here, Meanwhile, Tyrone was trying to find Alexandra and saw her in the Mogwais' magic stage. Seeing her on spotlight, Tyrone chose to stay to watch her lovingly again.  At the Van Helsing's Mansion, Van helsing activates his tracking device,to check on his grandchildren but then got worried if one of them are hurt,so he manages to go after them and carries weapons. After a few tricks later, Greg announces the last magic trick,a trick to make Alexandra disappear, Tyrone has a plan as he went back of the stage to see her, George fake chants and throws smoke bombs to look like she disappear,But then she is magically,accurately gone in thin air.

Due to his disbelief, Tyrone didn't expect this but he is more annoyed to this, The mogwais are confusingly scare if Alexandra vanished, Somehow, Tyrone glances to see the Ghoul Girls laughing evilly and left at the shadows, Tyrone got suspicious as he followed them. Out of the forest, The GG along with Thomas who is carrying Alexandra unconscious, It soon reveals that the Ghouls Girls payed Thomas to take advantage of Alexandra's chastity since he's an incubus; Before Thomas touches her, the fierce wolf Tyrone attacked him and brutally fights off, Thomas won't mind to fight him, The GG are shocked by this that one of the Mansters are blocking their plan,as they try to stop him they were seized by Rocky,Tammy and Electra(who are called by earlier), The mogwais found Alexandra laying down the ground,they wake her up as she is,but then Thomas pushes them away and about to kiss Alexandra to death, only to earn a punch by Tyrone,'causing him to fly off the ground and catches Alexandra. Tyrone somehow smitten by this,that the girl who catch his eyes ;tries to act flirty to her, Alexandra is confused of what happen, Tyrone calmly responded he saved her from an incubus molesting her, After she fought him the last time they've encounter but unlike this at all.

Before she thanked him,Tyrone's arm was shot by a silver bullet,agonized him, Comes out principal Van Helsing (in his old hunting clothes),angrily confronts the monsters,especially Tyrone,misunderstands that he's going to violate her, Van Helsing is much more furious as he faces his crossbow at him for more, But Alexandra defends him by facing her grandfather,explaining to him that Tyrone saved her from Thomas Incubus, Van helsing scoffs if it's a joke, Although, Thomas crashed down hardly, Angered by true, Van Helsing chained Thomas in shackles for trying to harm his grandchild, Van Helsing strictly warns the others if they do the same malicious crime,he'll no mercy but to execute them just like their parents, He sternly grabs Alexandra to safety but doesn't care if Tyrone saves her as he glares at him and to stay away from her and leaves to find Ellie and Albert. Pitied, Alexandra removes the bullet off Tyrone's arm before she left. Later, when the festival is closing down, The Mansters gotten furious after Tyrone ditched the house so they demand him to close the house by himself, Little did they know,Tyrone can't help but swooned after he sees the kind Alexandra, his friends knew his reaction,hinting that he harbors a girl, Of Course, Electra teasingly ask who the girl,Tyrone answered it's Alexandra, Freaking Shocked, Rocky spills juice and scowls him that he's crushing the principal's descendant, he doesn't care as he found her attractive but the friends are afraid if he doubt a trouble. Little did he know the Mansters eavesdropped and got ticked.

Next day at S.A.R.S, Van Helsing assigns his grandchildren to classes but he gives them weapons to protect themselves from the monsters,Groan by this, the kids especially Alexandra told him that the monsters hasn't hurt them,Van Helsing still stated they almost got harmed;warned them to stay away with them and now he sends Dr. Victor bringing them 3 to their classes each,Alexandra apologizes to her siblings from last night,Ellie comforts her,mattering that she's okay from an incubus and went to second direction and Albert goes to the library and she goes to class. Meanwhile at class, The monsters are(not) listening to the lesson til Victor knocked the discussion, he informs the Witchcraft teacher Alexandra to study at the class, As the teacher introduces the class to Alexandra, Delighted by this, Tyrone's tail wiggles and smiles, the monsters are smitten seeing her in mini skirt but the girls aren't amused by this,even the Ghoul girls are annoyed, The teacher leads her to sit with the siren's daughter Margaret(Story's Rarity) who admired her hairstyle and begin to be friends.  

After 15 minutes,the teacher was called by the principal, told Kristopher and Eric to take watch the class, But when he's gone, the two boys shouts party the class before the teacher comes back which excites them and mess the desk and go crazy, The Mansters and the monsters parties but Tyrone notices Alexandra talking to the mogwais and Margaret, Smitten by her, Tyrone decides to spy on her far the row, Then his friends sneaks up on him,persuades him to go talk to her,Due to his stubborn mind, Tyrone can't 'cause Alexandra is different than all female monsters,Tammy ask why, Tyrone sheepishly explained that he has never talk to a girl but has plowing them instead, Electra glares at him he might ravish her and he's doomed, Rocky advised him to talk like a 'rejected loser' but pissed him, Tammy encourages him to talk like human and pushes him to Alexandra.

Unfortunately,Alexandra went talking to Kristopher(who glanced at him and ignored),which angered Tyrone from witnessing his enemy talking to her, Then Electra has a plan as she announces to everyone to play game for the next 7 hours, But idea fails when the Ghoul girls goes to play Trust kiss, later from a few students kissing, they 'volunteered' Alexandra to be playing and wears a blindfold, Tyrone growls at this, knowing the girls are toying her to kiss the wrong creep,only that they took blob creature kiss disgustingly. However the GG's plan backfired,when Tyrone takes the blob's place and barely kiss Alexandra who is blindfolded, The friends thumbs up at him,whilst the Mansters are shocked yet aggravated by Tyrone's doings,He finds her cute in eyes covered but before he kisses, Alexandra awkwardly tells Tyrone that she wants this slow as she shyly confesses that it's her first kiss,explaining that her grandfather never allows her to speak or kiss anyone,she softly wouldn't care if it's a monster as long she has her first to be,this made Tyrone redder for being passionate,he started to get closer. Before he could kiss her, An angry voice raised  and startled the class.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasbro

SONIC belongs to sega

VOLTRON(villain) belongs to dreamworks

Alvin and the chipmunks belongs to nickelodeon