Heart in My Claws Part 5

At Tyrone and Rocky's dorm, Tyrone growls in anger,followed by hitting the wall with a ball,he kept complaining about the very moment where the Mansters outed him bullishly and now Alexandra thinks he's using her ,Tyrone raves it's so uncalled for,Rocky(who is tired)advises him if he wants to make Alexandra understand that he is desperate to be close to her as truce,he told him to try convincing her with kindness and trusts,Example: being nice towards everyone she loved and knew, Tyrone thought about it if it's easy and yet Rocky scolds him to follow his advise and tells him to go to sleep as which he falls asleep,But Tyrone points out what if the Mansters might butt-in,which leads Rocky to a plan soon. Meanwhile,Alexandra at Margaret's dorm for a slumber party,(apart were Van Helsing allows her but spies on her)she told Margaret about when she met Tyrone,first she started to like him but she misunderstands he's just trying to use her,Secondly she rejects him,Margaret hates him as she criticizes to all boys are manipulators,tries to sleep with them girls,even Alexandra, Alexandra sighed as she didn't get why Tyrone wants to be good or bad,ever since he saved her 2 times.

Next day at the S.A.R.S,the monster students are now playing dodge ball who was announced by their coach, Dexter Cipher(Story's Shining Armor),who blows the whistle to start,Tyrone hears the girls cheer for him but hasn't seen Alexandra until he saw Kristopher talking to her,which he groans from irritation. During the game, coach Dexter picks Tyrone to play ball against Electra and Wynn,Lucky for him, Tyrone wins 5-10 hoops,gloats in victory,Then Van Helsing whistles the game,betting Tyrone if could play against one of his grandchildren,which reveals Albert,Tyrone smug this that it'll be easy, Later Albert and Tyrone are a tie game,Tyrone suddenly got distracted by cute Alexandra whom cheers for her brother,He is so distracted he nearly lost his score to Albert who won,The Rodriguez sisters cheered their brother,Albert calls it truce to Tyrone,he quietly glares but when he saw Alexandra,he smiled and fist-bumped her brother,which she is surprise but smiled by this,  However, Van Helsing pulled his grandchildren away from him and leaves. At the cafeteria,The Mansters 'apologized' Tyrone from what Brad did but he's cool with it,attempt to have a movie later but asks if he could invited Alexandra over, Tammy and Rocky are suspicious by this why would they,Sooner Ellie walks by til she slips by the wet floor,Tyrone reflexively saves her,which caught Alexandra's attention,Tyrone smirked at her,much to the Mansters' confusion yet annoyance.

Lately,Albert and Ellie have been rumoring each other about Tyrone's other behavior,being cool to them lately where------he saves Ellie from the Cerberus and having cake with Eggy and Pearly and helped Albert to secretly ask Hanna out. The two ask Alexandra to be more close to him so they can be friends,However, Alexandra isn't falling for it after she and him are SO close to be friends,Ellie teases her about their relationship,Alexandra glared at her with a scare,Albert politely convinced her try to trust Tyrone,knowing that he can be trusted and befriends with,they both promise they won't tell their grandfather,Sighed in defeat, Alexandra would give Tyrone a chance without doubts,little did they know Van Helsing eavesdropped and he grunts from his grand kids' somewhat disobedience.

Later,Alexandra meet with the mogwai brother at art class after she their father who is an artistic teacher(Story's Dave Seville),Alexandra wonders what they're doing,Greg responds that their making a portrait,George shows his,his portrait is a full moon with a wolf on the cliff,However, due to his childish individuality,it's just a doodle but Alexandra finds it so cute,but then has a memory shock when she saw the doodled wolf,something about her youth past, Suddenly not noticing Brad at the door way,showing anger looking at Alexandra, he meets her,asking the mogwais to leave their 'talk', Brad 'assures' that he didn't mean to say those things especially where he outed Tyrone,Alexandra understand yet she forgives him from his words and offers him another chance. Suspected by reflection, she saw the mirror where reflects Brad's backside reveals a knife,Before she even getting her, Brad plots to stab her,only to be protected by Alexandra herself with a paint-roller,the two fight combat,running through the halls,she confidently asks why is he doing this to her,Brad fiercely confesses the fact her grandfather killed all of his bloodline ancestors and he wants revenge starting with murdering Van Helsing's beloved family,her first as he threw her tool, pushed her to her last blow, Alexandra needs her weapon but Brad must've took and destroys it and ready to stab her.

Alexandra yelled in fear,Then she's saved by Tyrone when he pushed Brad, the two monsters fighting brutally, it end when Tyrone blows garlic powder at Brad's eyes causes him to burn and strongly kicked him at the trash can, Alexandra was shocked by this,Tyrone fretfully checked on her,caringly wants to know if she's hurt,Notice he's being caring to her, Alexandra assures him that she was attacked by his group,  Shock to see Van helsing walking by,Tyrone takes her to the school theater,only to find Tammy,Electra and the club members. Out side Van Helsing saw Brad laying at the trash can,furiously scolds him to clean up, Later he went to the Mansters' club room and to meet Tut and Wynn,who are infuriated by his impatience,Tut slaps him and disciplines him to learn his behavior to their plan, Meanwhile at the theater, Tammy helps Alexandra,reassures her bruises whilst Tyrone watches her,Rocky and Electra are shocked the part where his colleague assassinates Alexandra but he saves her,Tyrone growls the reason why Brad is harsh to her, Electra finally confesses about the Mansters' true nasty nature,Tyrone didn't wish to quit the group unless he gets back at Van Helsing, Rocky informs Alexandra will know his plot too.

In his defense, Tyrone only cares for Alexandra,he wanted her to wish she's not a kid no more,Tammy calls him to give his crush comfort, Tyrone slowly went towards her,awkwardly asks her if she needs space but she protest,wanting comfort, Tyrone apologizes that his group tries to kill her,Alexandra scornfully ask Tyrone why he volunteered to the schooled delinquents,harming everyone,includes humans, Tyrone assures her he never meant to harm her,mistakenly confesses about her grandfather's past actions 10 years ago,where he killed the monsters' parents,Due to her disbelieves, Alexandra is shocked of her grandfather's life is intense blood showers,tears running and apologizes from the guilt, Tyrone comforts her and don't blames her,He pitied her by commented kind words that she's unlike her grandfather,Alexandra blushed from his sweet words,causing her to feel better and hugs him,On the other hand,Tyrone wished to squeeze her chest between his but for now returns the hug to her. Alexandra told Tyrone to don't get revenge til she deals with her grandfather, Then her bag is torn from the attack,making the papers to fall,Tyrone catches it,curiously looked at the paper,reveals the music notes, Alexandra explained it's for Kristopher, Jealous, Tyrone guesses that it's her 'boyfriend's' notes to her, Alexandra giggled at his misunderstood and tell him the notes is for Kristopher because he needs her help to impress her friend Margaret,which it did as they saw Kristopher and Margaret painting the banner and flirts each other.

Tyrone is surprised by this,but more importantly it's over,he apologizes for mistook Kristopher as her boyfriend,Alexandra somehow guessed that he's jealous,thinking if their a thing, Tyrone panicked,protests his truth but shyly admits and is embarrassed,Alexandra assures him there's no to be jealous and just talk about it,Although, she is flattered by his attempts,awkwardly ask if he likes her,due to Tyrone's blundering flusters til he admits he really does like her...............as a friend, The two suddenly feel their heart beating so fast from a awkward yet a very calm conversation. Then Van Helsing interrupts and tells Alexandra it's dinner time,she left Tyrone before she peck his cheeks,which Van Helsing is infuriate with before glare back at Tyrone and left with his granddaughter.,While Tyrone blushingly smiled from Alexandra's kiss,wished he'll never wash it.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasbro

Alvin and the chipmunks belongs to nickelodeon

OC belongs to me