Heart in My Claws Part 6

Warning: Assault attack

At the Van Helsing's mansion,where Alexandra sings a lullaby to Ellie who's passed asleep,Van Helsing showed up,asking her to meet with him at the living room, Van Helsing wanted to tell her about being friends with monsters,includes with the dangerous ones, Groaned, Alexandra points out that if he's being overboard to this , What Van helsing's trying to say is that he surely knew his monsters students are obedient but it's the predators who can't be trusted,So Van Helsing told her to stay away from the Mansters as he explained the behavior of the monsters whom are rabid and real hungry,Alexandra reassures him that she and her siblings just want to have friends,she notes she haven't had friends since her parents are gone and he's taking custody to them,the reason why Van helsing kept them safe whenever there's enemies,he never wished to lose them, Alexandra responds and to show him the time the monsters he held in a school over years are tamed,she wants him to let things go,But Van Helsing is too stubborn to understand as he commands her to stay away from Tyrone Mcwolf; In fact Never be friends with him,As the argument is over, Alexandra stomped,heading to her room, Then Barbara walked by and intervenes Van Helsing,annoyed by his overprotective attitude,she scolds him to try to do the right thing other than his way,However, she lastly informs him the kids are not babies,wishing to be free and reminded him to protect himself too, But he doesn't want to be selfish instead of keeping the kids safe,promises never leave them like their parents and he left for bed,leaving Barbara who's head shook from his nonsense.

Back at the dorms,Tyrone kicked the door,audaciously scolds the Mansters after Brad attempt to attack Alexandra earlier,Tut makes an excuse but didn't care, Brad complains he loathed humans and then he brashly remarks it's her and her grandfather's fault for slaughtering his vamp ancestors,Tyrone is offended when he put Alexandra involve,corrects that she doesn't know the history,he and Brad started to argue and glaring,After Brad won the argument,He orders him to never see her again or he'll be out of the Mansters' group,Thence, Tyrone does not care if he's kicked out or not,as long as he do whatever he wants,remembering the time they pick on him and now wants to be free away from them and be with his friends and crush. Angry,Tut glared Tyrone that he's making a mistake from his doings,However Tyrone confesses his act to Alexandra,confess he likes her very much and stands up to them that they won't be harming her when he's around and then he storms out, quotes the fight between them isn't over and shutting the door. Whilst the Mansters mad at Tyrone's act,They have no choice to give a little revenge on him soon, Wynn smirked evilly that he'll be step ahead,plotting to do something to Alexandra. 

Meanwhile, Tammy,Electra and Rocky were playing cards til they saw Tyrone ,who told them that he's off the Mansters group for Alexandra,Rocky smiled proudly for his decisions but asks if he's gonna face Van Helsing and more importantly the blessing,Tyrone requires he doesn't want Alexandra more so he chose to stay beside her. Speaking of which,Tyrone is going at the Van Helsing's place to woo her as he goes to her leaving the others who are find him silly but adorable. At the Van Hesling's mansion, Alexandra saw Tyrone by surprise at the balcony,she tries to hide him from her grandfather,Tyrone has something to say as he ask her if she wants to hang with him tomorrow as friends,Due to her shock, Alexandra isn't when she points out her grandfather he'll die if he find out their bond, Tyrone smugly remarks....

'Only the truth would hurt the heart"  but she isn't pleased by his quote.

He shyly got her a bracelet as begging but she isn't negotiated but he did do the Puppy eyes,Thanks to this,she is persuaded and he is happy to hear til Tyrone fall down but he's okay, Next day at school, Tyrone and Alexandra,along with their each friends and her siblings are now at Transylvania streets where there's a flea market,whilst Alexandra is worried about her grandfather but Tyrone comforts her as he shows her to have fun,During they have been strolling,The others are shopping Tyrone briefly flirts Alexandra which blushes her suddenly, at Tyrone accidentally eats chocolate apparently allergic to,At the house of fun, Alexandra got frighten til Tyrone held her safely which she is calmed, and later the others rides on boats during the two share the same boat and gets very anxious,Alexandra still worries about her grandfather and told Tyrone that it would be best if they should be not friends but enemies instead much to his disappointment but understands. Little did they know Wynn is spying on them and whose jealous of Tyrone spending time with Alexandra,then so he couldn't hold his desire til he plots a scheme.

Some later,Van Helsing sets a family game night with his family but he wonders where his grand kids,until he overheard students rumoring about the Rodriguez kids with Tyrone, Angered,not only that the kids ditched game night but hangs with a monster. In a meantime,The others went back home,Tyrone saw Alexandra,asking if she's having fun,she just instead has stuff to do,which upsets him, As Alexandra is away from the awkwardness,she suddenly hears trouble at the forest,she ran through and helps the distress citizen,not knowing that person is no human when he revealed to be Wynn as he tries to grab her but dodged, Alexandra rapidly run,hides at the bushes,she text for help from Ellie except Wynn destroyed the phone and pulled her, Meanwhile, Tyrone felt an urge,meaning that his soulmate is in trouble, He smell the scent where she is and racing to the forest, Back at the forest,Wynn takes her to an isolated hideout of his and began to harass her,much for her disgusted and fear, Alexandra tries to scream,Fortunately, Tyrone burst in and attacks Wynn, Then so the boys transformed into a werewolf and a Wendigo,fighting in the unexpected showers

During the fight,Alexandra creates fire and aims it at Wynn's back,which pained him as Tyrone punched him unconscious,Alexandra embraced Tyrone,cry over his shoulder from what Wynn did to her,he soothingly stroke her hair and takes her to somewhere dry,leaving aching Wynn, Back at the mansion,Albert and Ellie were caught by their very stern grandfather,asks where's their sister,Panicked, Ellie justifies the excuse but only to be ordered to say the truth. Middle of the forest,Tyrone founds an old barn nearby the country,As they dry off their clothes,Tyrone gave Alexandra a cloth to clean up,she is traumatized from what Wynn planning,Tyrone blames himself that he didn't see this coming but he won't let the Mansters touch or harm her,Alexandra gets a fever,Luckily Tyrone helpfully fixes up a hay bed for her and gets water but Alexandra stopped him and wants him to stay with her as she hugged him again,she apologizes to him from what she said earlier and really needs him on her side, Tyrone promised he'll be with her, Later,Alexandra cleans herself while Tyrone lights fire,then suddenly Alexandra lost her necklace during the fight,Not the baptism jewel,it's also more special since her youth,She describes the necklace it was a cavity covered fang.

Right there, Tyrone has a curious thought that when she describes the accessory,relieved Alexandra found it at the hay bed, It's a wolf cub fang which made Tyrone shocked,questions where she get it,she explained she got it from an injured pup and gives her it's tooth, In the flashback revealed,Tyrone have realized the girl was Alexandra who healed him, Then so did Alexandra remembered the same fur color as his human hair, The 2 looked at each other for a minute and awkwardly talk,laughed from this,Alexandra have never seen this from day one but all that matters that they've reunited Tyrone can see this destined with his soulmate,Alexandra pats him,much to his satisfactory,happy to feel her warm touch again,Tyrone hesitated says 'I love you' to her,he confesses his feels for her,Without nervous acts, Alexandra kissed him,returned the passions, This made Tyrone happy,Alexandra falls asleep at his arm and he sleeps with her.

But what they didn't know that a bat saw them embrace,he flew to his master at the S.A.R.S,reports to his master Brad Vladimir that Tyrone is with Alexandra at the barn,Tut growls that Wynn betrays them and lets Tyrone escape with his soulmate,But then has a plan to break the relationship.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply comments/s of this,but remember NMC!!!!  .Thank you.

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasbro

OC belongs to me