Poisonous Kiss Part 4

Warning: Steamy Kissing

Next day,Nate went up early,arriving at the EJA,The others,Belle and Cheryl were expecting him to have lunch with them later but he is not focused at everything attention,Because Nate was still having an emotionless meltdown where he saw his girlfriend and the janitor cheating behind his back,Nate decides to stay quiet,gloom and uninterested,which was described by the face he has,While the girls looked at him all alone,they were predicting that Roxy would show but it's unexpected,Belle is worried for him,But Arthur and Bob instantly don't care for Nate looking very gloom,only to get scowled by Flynn who agrees with the girls' concern to Nate,who shut them up and try to respect Nate.

Then sooner,Roxy came towards Nate,acts very concern to him why he looked blue,Nate glares at her but shows a little sarcasm,remarking if she's worried she should have talk to Zachary,and he rudely ditched her,Roxy knew he's still upset about the truth and feels guilty,Zachary once again greets her with love but Roxy told him to 'Go **** yourself",Later,Nate was at Dr Elmer's office,for assigning Nate to cure Belladonna with Basic Psychology instead of practical,Despite giving him an assignment,Nate feels uncomfortable when he's trying to cure Belladonna,he was being seduced by the tempting patient,he hoped if there's another pro than him to handle Belladonna without being teased,But Dr Elmer strictly convinced him to do it 'cause Nate done 134th times to cure more patients and he wants him to cure the vain Belladonna,Sighed in defeat will just do it,but only to keep his job as he goes to his patient's room.

Later,Belladonna was at her cell,playing with handmade in utensil dolls,making her fight,Then Nate came by and caught her attention,Belladonna smirked to see him again,and wonders where's his assistant,Hearing that word,Nate doesn't want to talk about it,Right now,Nate wants to give her a 'test' called Psychology,Belladonna pretends to show excitement,figuring what it means,Nate was just helping her but skips it as he begin his job,In the meantime,Nate gives Belladonna step one on Psychology:The Ink Blots,however,Belladonna sultry teases him of describing the blots when she sees the first one that looks like her orgasm,Due to Nate's panicked and disturbance,Next : Word association,where Nate offers her every word and symbolized those words in a right one,Unfortunately,after when Nate offers the words,Belladonna says dirty arousal words which are too steamy,Later next is: Dream test,Nate ask her what's in her mind  that are trouble,Belladonna's eyes shut,begin to pretend dreaming:She was abused by her parents,her mother taking pictures while the father keeps molesting her all night and another time,And when the whole 'dream' was over,Nate was completely sweating from the 'dream' and ask her to repeat that again but without the S word,Belladonna teases that he aroused by the 'dream' she has been exposed,Nate coldly criticized that it's too much and demands her to stop playing with his mind and blood from the heat.

Belladonna plays innocent and she claims she was just having fun,making his reaction wild and red,Nate growls in embarrassment but sighed that his job wasn't this easy since his first,Then Belladonna gets closer to him, saying that she's a girl who can satisfy him with her love and her body,the very sweaty,fearfully Nate was being touched smoothly by Belladonna again and she ask a request if she can give him a kiss to please him,Seeing her lips glossing,he was blushing of how hot they are,But quickly Nate changed the subject,decides to go to his office,tells her that the Psychology test is over and closed the door,Later at the night,Nate was at his phone,conversation with Delilah, who was cheering him up with calm thoughts,Delilah was curiously ask if he needed a break from his work,But Nate calmly protests that he was doing for their savings and no more,Delilah convinced him to go home to get rest tomorrow Saturday,smiled that she wants to cheer him,Nate gradually smiled and then hanged up his phone after he fixes his paperwork.

But then suddenly saw a purplish pink card with a romantic scent,He reads the card,notifies the hand writing of Belladonna, smelling the aroma,Later at a night shift,Nate went to Belladonna's cell to pay a little visit with her about the card,curious how the card was put in his office,Belladonna pretends but she admit it,She do have a thought about Nate's name,'Nate Shade' she suggest to rename him to 'Night Shade' like a poisonous plant,Nate doubts her idea,Belladonna pouts that he's no fun,reason why he's resisting her feverish seductions,Nate would admit there flattery but he's been through a lot as he leaved her,But Belladonna stopped him by letting him know her secrets,That made Nate wonderfully smirks,knowing he was going to crack her secrets,But what he didn't noticed Belladonna smiled sinister.

Soon enough,Nate took out his notes for Belladonna's secrets,But she starts to be sad,telling that she was treated pretty badly from her old school,which surprises Nate in shock,She continues her story that her childhood was the latest nightmare of her life ever since she's a delinquent,She also added good remembrance with her love of her life,telling her whole story that her boyfriend treats her sweet,he even makes her laugh,giving promises but then her boyfriend reveals he used her popularity of her looks,Nate was shocked from hearing everything,especially the truth,Belladonna told him every truth about her rough life,bullied by criticisms and lies, the reason why she became a criminal,Nate looked down with a sorry look,he softly apologizes to her from what she's been through,He didn't even show any doubts except trying to cheer her with sympathy,Belladonna see his pity,giving him a pout face that people only judged her looks,Nate hate to say it but he don't think she's only pretty but a very passionate and self-reliant girl who was taken by the wrong way,He admits she's as better than the other people whom are manipulative,Belladonna was surprised that he's shows understanding from her problems.

Nate looked down from what he said,Belladonna ask him what's bothering him shallowly,Nate told her about his girlfriend,Roxy,he reveals that she cheated on him with Zachary that night,Belladonna's eyes are widen,hearing that Nate has the same problems as she is,he was angry and upset that those people he knew were the dishonest backstabbers,After telling everything,Belladonna sweetly comforts him with words,Nate shyly thanked her that she understands his problems,Belladonna would say that Roxy is a bigger cheater than she expected,Nate raves that he was a fool to be loved by some cheater,Belladonna supports him that hopefully someday he'll find someone as perfect for him,Then the two blushed from hearing that,Nate reminded her that day she seduced him was pretty steamy and pressuring,Belladonna smirked that he complimented her seductions,Nate was flustered and stammered and tries to change it but Belladonna leans closer to him with showing her deep sapphire eyes,which he found it fascinating.

Belladonna told him that their the only ones in the asylum,alone in one cell room,ask if he would like her 'remedy' for his troubles,Nate didn't get it until Belladonna nibbled his neck in a wetter,hotter,Nate pushed her but Belladonna begs him to let her give a 'taste' as she puts him down to her bed,Nate has to resist of what she's doing,but somehow find it satisfying,Couldn't take it anymore,Nate lets himself go by letting Belladonna kissing his neck and his lips with hotter,Nate blushed,moans,sweats,smooches, and touched Belladonna as he begins to lustfully kissing her,without anyone hearing them moan and pants heavily.And after 3 hours,Belladonna and Nate pants from kissing,smiled from satisfaction all night.

'That was...........INCREDIBLE!' Nate exclaimed.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasbro

MLB belongs to Zagtoons

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks