Heart in My Claws Part 7

In the cloudy morning after the rain stopped, At the barn house where Tyrone and Alexandra stayed and slept,Tyrone woke up first then saw the sleepy Alexandra beside him. Seeing this,he is satisfied that moment he could sleep with his crush who is his long-lost childhood friend,Tyrone sniffs if she smell nice (Pervert) which made Alexandra shake aside and she softly smiled at him,Tyrone sheepishly apologizes,however, Alexandra won't mind him cuddle her due of the confession that night,she hugged at his chest and commented him that he's adorable.Tyrone lovingly snuggles her which tickles.

After they snuggle,Alexandra and Tyrone heads back to S.A.R.S. Outside,saw angry Van Helsing and Barbara, Van helsing strictly greets them both,Then some of the townsfolk seized Tyrone and Alexandra was pulled by, Van Helsing scowls at him of how many times he threatens him to stay away from his family,Tyrone protests but Van Helsing blows a canine whistle which suffers Tyrone's ears,Alexandra tries to help him but the Ghoul Girls blocked her from Tyrone punishment, Van Helsing remarks him stubborn, vengeful and bad influence with his grand kids especially Alexandra,he tortures him with colt at his chest,leaving a mark as the students and the Rodriguez kids weakly watches him ache. After this, Van Helsing lastly threatens him to keep away from his sight includes Alexandra who's grieved, He orders his companions to send Tyrone to the school's chambers as a prison for him,locking him up in his last wolf years. The two lovers reached each other but it was pulled away,Tyrone's friends saw the Mansters grinning from this,made them suspicious from their reactions. The Van Helsing's co. send Tyrone to the darkest room,much to his anger and yet grief. 

Later, Van Helsing berates Alexandra from her stubborn behavior when she hangs with the wolf,Alexandra defends Tyrone and the times he saves her from the vain monsters but Van Helsing doubts the truth about him,he is beyond dismayed by his granddaughter's explanations,As the argue finished,Van Helsing prohibits her and him to see each other again,which distraught her when Van Helsing said that Tyrone will be executed,she went depressed and goes to her room where her siblings feel sorry for her, Barbara comforts her sorrow, Meanwhile at the chambers,Tyrone sulks from his angered from Van Helsing underestimated him and worst he might not see Alexandra again. Then soon The Mansters visited him, Tyrone lividly shouts at them,figured they are behind this,Tut confronts him,'innocently' taunts him as a 'mutt',Before they take revenge on Van Helsing,Tut will be getting close to the eye-catching Alexandra. Angered, Tyrone knew his plan and he won't allow it,Brad torments him with a silver chain around his neck,Tut and Brad laughs evilly and ditch him in the cell.   

Tyrone persuades the guard but he ignores him as he neglects the demand, Later at the S.A.R.S gym, Van Helsing outspokenly announces to the monster students that Spring break will be coming soon as he brashly pronounce him and his family are going to the Transylvanian Dracula's Castle to have an union party,this boils Brad's blood more high that the principal is going to crash at his ancestors' full-decade place, Barbara told the students there's a spa at Brasov,due to the monsters' glee. Soon enough,Van Hesling convinced Alexandra to join the party as he apologizes to her from his notorious deeds to her whole life but he wants to make it up to her,which she finally reconciles with him,tearfully understands his rule about her relationship with Tyrone is forbids. 

Back at the cell,Rocky,Tammy and Electra sneaks in to help Tyrone out when he secretly texted them earlier,Rocky hits the lock while Tammy and Electra seduces the guard,Tyrone and his friends escape; leaving the fake prisoner,He told them Tut tries not only getting revenge on Van Helsing but also plans to take Alexandra,he comes up with a plan to stop Mansters, Tammy informs Van Helsing is having a union party tomorrow night,that's where the Mansters' plan strikes, Tyrone needs to save Alexandra away from Tut but if Van Helsing finds him he's doomed than being exposed. Hearing this,Electra smirks,thankfully her dad's a scientist,knowing all the tricks in her sleeves as she pulled a silver darchmas,which cowers Tyrone. As she explained the silver isn't always painfully to wolves but it can hold it's hairy appearance, Tyrone doubts but he'll do it as he for Alexandra as he swallows the coin,it pains him when it burns in his neck sliding,Electra sadistically yet victors her smarts it worked. 

Tomorrow night,At Dracula's castle,the guests are now at the Union Party,The visitors talking,eating,enjoining the party, Van Helsing,Barbara and Dr. Victor,along with the Rodriguez kids in formal clothes,whom they missed their friends and love interests in all Spring Break,especially Alexandra wistfully wanted to dance with Tyrone, Van Hesling notice his grand kids are are depress causing him to saddened,Little did the guests know the Mansters(Wynn is recover),they evilly smiled that they're next move shall wait til Van Helsing makes a toast. Tyrone and Electra watches the party, whilst Electra improvise the plan, Rocky vigils Van Helsing,Tammy watches the Mansters,along with her to stall him when the gremlins distracts him.

Alexandra was sitting alone,Ellie and Albert tries to cheer her up as they dance silly,In distance, Tyrone prepares himself to go there to his mate as Electra pushed him out, Tyrone(in his human form) gentlemanly offers Alexandra to a dance,she denies but he sweetly convinced her with a rose. Rocky watches Van Helsing,heading to his grand kids,so then the gremlins secretly throws a soap and slips him down, Tyrone takes Alexandra to a balcony, she got confused when he said they've met before, she isn't see it until Tyrone holds her hand and shines his eyes,revealing his gold lunar iris which surprises Alexandra,delightfully hugged him and fears if someone saw him,Tyrone caresses her face and softly embrace her. Meanwhile, Van Helsing wonders where's Alexandra again,Then realized as he rushed to find her,told Barbara to the kids out of the party as he prepare his gear, Alexandra ask why he's human,How ever, Tyrone assures he's just got a make over for her,Alexandra sadly hoping to kiss him in his wolf form she ever loved,much to his happiness as the two kissed romantically.

Back with Van Helsing,he searches his granddaughter til he bumps into the gremlin brothers,He interrogates the gremlins why,they nervously explains but cut off when Van Helsing gets unconscious by an uncertain guest.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasbro

Alvin and the chipmunks belongs to nickelodeon

OC belongs to me