Hot Admirer Part 1

Our story begins in the bright sunny city of L.A., California of summer 2001,It begins at the other side of the huge beach was a elementary school for every children,Children are as sweet and mischievous as angels and devils For we know kids are just simple-minded but sometimes frail,But they are not all frail,Some were picked on,mocked by,and bullied by the meanest imps we've seen,One of those poor kids are the 'always a victim' loser,And that kid is Becky Fryer.

Becky Fryer is a naive but sensitive obese girl of all bullied victims,she is among the vulnerable outcast of the elementary school,All the students feel pity to her but some might think she's the weak link so they never show anymore pity because a bullish kid named Sean Spice(Story's young Raph),he's Becky's bully of the school,he never cared for Becky even if she's fat,Sean picked on her ever since he transfers to another country and he is having joy by making Becky's childhood a misery,First, he start by taking her lunch especially the brought ones by 'helping her to lose weight',he puts mean jokes about her appearance and he weakness and picked on her like a punching bag,Becky wished he'd stop but he shows no pity at all,As he continues picking on her,many of the kids took the fun by mocking Becky's over weight problem,She was very miserable,One day,Becky's parents heard that their daughter was abusively bullied and they want her to be safe away from those brutal kids including Sean,Sean 'knows' why she's transferring is because she's scared of him,and calls her 'fat ugly coward',however,Hearing those last words,Becky felt a stab from her heart and body by those crucial words the bully,she dropped a tear as her worried mother hugs her and off they go to another school,From other place of California,Becky's father brings her to fine and helpful school for overweight kids,and it will help Becky with her problems,Happily,Becky was not alone when her family's there for her and they will do anything to help her be the new Becky Fryer.

10 Years later,From a youthful summer of L.A.,California,A call for help at the firing building from the Burger shoppe,Luckily a firetruck drove in and those firemen:Cristina,Bryce,Greg,Rob and Josh(Story's Marinette/Ladybug,Adrian/Cat Noir,Mikey,Donnie and Casey)saves the rest of the injured and ones who starts the fire,The manager thanked the firemen for saving everybody,Well they only did it to rescue lives thanks to the 'Fight Fire with Fist' INC.Back at the FFWF inc. department,the firemen rests til the next danger to be rescue later,then their Captain Bryce calls their attention for meeting,At the meeting room,Bryce reminded them of the job they've been doing all summer along,and he report to them that there's gonna be a new intern to help them rescuing people from fire,and that girl can be their new Captain of FFWF is none than Becky Fryer,Hearing that name made Greg and Josh's eyes shocked that they know who's Becky Fryer and they are one of the mean kids who supported the abrasive Sean since elementary,In fact now that the weakest fat girl is here,how will they react to see her?

Then sudden appear a very hot and sexy girl walking through the door,Then Bryce greets that sexy girl and the others are shocked to meet her,Well Greg and Josh thought it's Becky but Bryce told them that's Becky,(Story's Sunset Shimmer)who's all grown-up and hot-looking minx,The boys are smitten and blush to see her,which due to Cristina's jealousy since she's Bryce's girlfriend,Bryce told them that it's Becky Fryer,when realizing it Greg and Josh are shocked and confuse that's Becky,But the girl told them to call her Rebecca Fry since's it's actually her real and new name other than the nickname,Then the romantic gentleman Rob welcomes her and kissed her hand as a greeting,Josh is jealous of seeing this while Greg drools seeing Rebecca's body but was smack by Josh.

Bryce was afraid this day would come,but he choose the intern Rebecca to be their new Captain of FFWF 'cause his father wants him back,Rebecca is pleased to be part to help citizens of California,even for the little ones to be saved,Cristina friendly meets her and forgets her jealousy,and now Rebecca Fry shall begin her job as leader and starting to wear the fireproof suit which it made look so cute as heck,which everyone can see her very distracting,Cristina alerts them that there's a wildfire at the central park,Rebecca comes first to go down and gets ready,The firemen are surprised to see that body of hers is faster than they expected,It impresses Josh and Greg.

Arriving at the Park,Everyone was escaping from the fire but some are trapped,Rob and Cristina starts the water and points it to the fire everywhere,Greg,Josh and Rebecca goes in and saves the innocence,Rebecca counts them all,however the woman told her that there's another person who was still at the burning hazarded tree,Then the brave Rebecca runs towards and extremely flips to the tree and carries the citizen to safety,Everyone cheers for the firemen,The firemen congratulates Rebecca for strongly save the last one,she was flattered but she is confused if the person might be alive or not,Then that person is a mutant (Story's Raph)who was luckily awoke from the accident,The mutant realized he's wounded from the fire,Rebecca helps him but he rudely doubts if she would help,Offended,Rebecca didn't even do anything but saving his butt,The guy cynically could tell she should try harder to help more lives than one,Then Rebecca is pissed of this guy's attitude,he 'reminded' her that his rashy wounds are destrying his body and he completely mocks her body as like plastic,which made her very pissed. But then Cristina realized and pulled her,she shouldn't talk back at the magazine star,Rebecca is confused what Cristina said,she told her that guy she's arguing is the famous sexy heartthrob,Sean Spice,Triggered by the name,Greg and Josh are shock that it's the bully who picked on Rebecca along time ago, except she didn't remember back then,The guy named Sean and Rebecca argues til a limo shows up to Sean,he rudely comeback at Rebecca for being a new leader of the FFWF before he goes in the limo.

Watching him leave at the limo,Rebecca have never been blamed by Sean,But little did she know that guy she was arguing with turns someone she feared and hated with.

At the big city,Sean's limo heads to the biggest buildings of all,Then Sean went to the elevator and soon to meet up his manager,Troy Mulligan(Story's Slash),Troy heard what happen to the news about the wildfire park,Sean assures him that he's okay,Troy narrowed if he's smoking at the park without asking,Sean secretly lied as he make an excuse and blames on someone else he didn't know,Unfortunately for him,Troy knew he's lying and gives him a punishment for doing something despicable,Troy told him to wash up and get ready for the next shoot for the schedule,Groaning from irritation,Sean is sick of getting pictured by the cameras and hopes for a break,As we can see,Sean hates getting attention including being chased by fans,Ever since he's the sexiest model of magazines,He just wants a break,Then Steven (story's Keith)enters and ask Sean to come with the other models for a break at some club tonight,Sean refuses to come,But Troy 'persuades' him to get a drink and have fun or next big photo shoot for whole year,Annoyance,Sean knows he's not his dad but he made a choice about his parents but doesn't want to talk about it til he dreadfully obeys.

Steven calls his model friends to come to have fun while Sean silently annoyed for tonight,But what Sean didn't know is that he might fall in the club,Caused by a certain someone.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,how's the picture of Raph looking naked?(Reply but NO MEAN REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!I'M NOT JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasro

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks

Miraculous Ladybug belongs to Zagtoons