Hot Admirer Part 6

The host of Ahola Annyeong (Story's Seong Kim) announces that it's the wonderful night for Rebecca Fry and Sean Spice,he said to everyone that the two were fighting but now been fixed by love,Everyone awed by the beautiful plot story even Rebecca and Sean are blushing from those days they've been through,The Host offered them a romantic karaoke together to remember and they picked the right one (You're the one that i want By Grease),Everyone clapped from the cutest couple ever,Nikki and Harry are happy for Sean,it reminded them about them in love to each other,As they finished singing,the host announced that there's a tribute video for Rebecca and Sean which was made by Cristina (who adored them the most),Hearing from what he said,Greg and Josh has to stop the video,In fact,they need to sabotage it's fault.

But it was too late when Troy was behind them and held them for ruining his plan,Then the video is playing,it shows the 2001 elementary school and then reveals young Sean and his bullies taking the video,Curious and confused,Everyone including Rebecca recognized youthful Sean was there,then Sean recognized as he gulped from the video he's watching right now,The video leads young Sean and his bullies,telling through the video,young Sean cockily told the video that he and his boys are the warden of the school,and will anything to wash out the 'losers' or as he called them prisoners,Then the screen shows the fatter young version of Rebecca in it,Rebecca eye widen from the sight that she saw her in the screen and Sean is too shocked that it's Rebecca who's fatter,The video shows young Sean picks on young fat Rebecca and humiliates her in the screen and mocks her appearance,young Sean vows that he'll do anything to make every prisoners miserable,especially Rebecca Fry a.k.a Becky Fryer til she's gone,Everyone gasped and the guests are shocked that young Sean back then is a menace.

Luckily the video was unplugged by Bryce,Sean stayed shocked that he once knows that the girl he loves is the victim he picked since elementary,On the other hand,Rebecca was traumatized but then was angry at Sean's not the video but his monster side in a youth's body,And now really angry at Sean,who was tearfully apologizes to her that he didn't meant to do that to her back then,Rebecca angrily scolds at him to stay away from her and begins to cry from heart aches that she has the worst night of her life from the unexpected,sobs and goes outside,along with her parents and her old friends,leaving the tearing Sean,Outside,Rebecca's parents comfort their daughter from depression,Rebecca's friends are giving support to her,Then the FFWF co. came to see Rebecca  if she's okay Greg and Josh secretly hides their shame,Then showed up Sean who's looking for her but the others are glaring and frowning at him,Rebecca glares at him for showing his face,Sean needs to explain of what he did to prove that he did not know it's difference,Rebecca outbursts to think that Sean planned this the whole to humiliate her,which he denies it,she scowls at him to leave her alone,Harshly in fact,she will never see him again as she runs away.

Rebecca's friends and parents glares at him and goes after Rebecca,The FFWF frowns at Sean after what he did to Rebecca,he left to his limo.As they watched him leave,Greg and Josh just made a mistake for Rebecca and even Sean,At the next week,The FFWF stayed silent after what happen and never let a voice,they did notice that Rebecca is not at work in a week because of a meltdown,Couldn't take it anymore,Greg outbursts and confesses that he and Josh did it with Troy to break the two up to get what they wanted but it backfired,Cristina questioned why,The two nutjobs confesses that they like Rebecca but she knows their feelings for her and it backfired,Rob scowls at them for making the two-to-be couples heartbroken,Bryce is disappointed that they helped Troy to break them up,Then suddenly,Rebecca's phone which she left ringing,Cristina answered and it's Troy's voice,she was about to scold but he has a problem with Sean.

At the building for models,The FFWF meets up with Steven,Jeremy,Gwen and Troy but whose angry at him,Troy looked very worried,something wrong with Sean,As they went to his dressing room,they ghastly saw Sean eating Macaroni cheese and butter cakes which made him fat while having a meltdown,Troy panicked and worried at Sean that he's fattening himself up,Troy wished to have money but he's more concern that Sean is not happy,Cristina could see that Troy feels pity to Sean than greed,then realizes his actions and felt guilt,Troy guilty apologizes to Sean but his too sad to listen,Greg and Josh tries to cheer him up and apologizes about their fault,same goes to Troy,Sean sobs weakly and shames himself that he's nothing a monster who needs to be dead by now,Then suddenly his parents and brother,Harry,Nikki and Seth showed up and came to see Sean with care,Harry and Nikki comforts their son,and help him stop eating,Harry softly yet sternly told him that he's not a monster he's just made a bad mistake in the past and Nikki soothes him that they don't think he's a bully,It's their fault that they didn't attend him before realizing it,Seth is too sorry that he's much of a show off and they are sorry,It now cheered Sean up,apologizes from his worst choice he'd make and now he has to fix his relationship with Rebecca again.

But there's one problem,After when Rebecca's parents called that she's missing in a week,Gasped,They have to find her and make it a truce for love,Sean will find her but Greg and Josh got this since it's their fault for ruining that wonderful night,due to Sean's anger for destroying his moment,Normally,Josh feels sorry and is do any cost to bring them back together,Cristina has a text from her new friend Liberty(Story's Fluttershy)that she has found Rebecca and it shows that she's living at her friend's home,That's where Sean has to stop by,right after he works out.

Later at Liberty's house,Rebecca thanked her friends for helping her move on in a pain she's been through,but can't help to think about Sean,sure he's a jerk but she still doesn't want to set her mind off it,Then a voice from outside calling her name and it reveals to be Sean,Josh and Greg,with nervous guilt in their faces.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks 

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG belongs to Zagtoons