Heart in My Claws Part 1

In 19th(1998) century from the mysterious place across Romania;Transylvania, Where there's unknown visitors lurking behind the shadows except not only that but along with the skies,water,land and somewhat elsewhere that's secretly forbidden,An unknown stranger in a cloak was heading at the dark alley;a door he opened and went inside to bring some supplies for his friends,That unknown someone is a human who's hair showing,teeth sharply whiten and lunar gold eyes, To his appearance,he is known as a werewolf named Twain McWolf (Story's Carter Jones),he brought in a spare cloak for his wife,Clara (Story's Jess Jones),with their children Tyrone and an unnamed baby sister,Right now Twain and Clara watches outside if there's 'them' trying to take them away,So then Twain was first went out the streets and leads his family to the safe direction,But the baby wails when her pacifier dropped it caught the attention of the townspeople who have pitchforks and torches,they're starting to hunt the family down, Twain and Clara take their children from them,running away until they finally met a vampire in front of them, Count Dracula brought them inside the giant tree where inside is filled with other monsters with their children.

The Igor sends them to their sits for an announcement for them beasts,Dracula begins to lecture about the others being here,hiding from the notorious and confident monster hunter expert,Abraham Van Helsing(Story's Grand Pear in youth), You see, all the monster known him as an infamous,so-called heroic,quirky and unmatched enemy,For years,Van Helsing has kept becoming his reputation of hunting monsters somewhere else starting with Transylvania, Germany,Scotland,Mexico,Japan, Greece and etc. from around countries; In years passed,Van Helsing have heard that the humans against him and tries to bond with different beastly immortals(who are able to transform into humans)Like Twain and Clara who are both in love even if their opposite species and now having a family,Dracula announces that he scheduled a train to Russia to stay without Van helsing chasing them,But then suddenly,The monsters' cover has been blown when Van Helsing's allies found them beneath,The monsters managed to escape but one of them are capture to their doom. Twain and Clara accidentally lost Tyrone from crowd running and capture,Tyrone cries and tries to find his parents, Frighten,the Townspeople saw him and plans to catch him,Tyrone runs away from harm.

At the forest,Tyrone pants from running and ends up falling down the steep causes him to get dirty and injured his arm,As he carefully landed the ground but fell down to the pond,he can't swim even if it's medium deep for a child,Tyrone made it in the land but he got hurt from all the pain he's been tonight now that he lost his family from the tragedy,Then suddenly he notice, a little girl came out of nowhere but then saw Tyrone(which she doesn't know he turned into a wolf cub before she saw him) all messy and passed out,The little girl felt sorry so she just helped the Tyrone back from the barn,The girl brought medications for the poor Tyrone,On the other hand(paw),Tyrone felt the girl's warmth care for him, Later,The girl offered him some food and water plus blanket so he can conceal coldness away,The girl gave him a hug with pity Tyrone is jealous 'cause he wanted to give a hug to her, every three days,after the girl left him to get food for him back while Tyrone constantly turn back into human as he waits for her to come back for him, In past 3 days later,The girl have helped Tyrone to walk to go freely, Tyrone thanked her as he got something for her,He give her his canine tooth with several cavities,Despite it's grossness,The girl smiled,pats his head as a thank you and a hug as a good bye,Tyrone hesitated before he even leave and watches the girl leave in separately, Tyrone only wished if he say good bye to her kindness but it's little too late. Then suddenly someone caught him.

The person has captured Tyrone,brought him back to the Transylvania streets and puts him in the cage with the captured hybrid monster children,Then he saw Van helsing responds to everyone that all the monsters and 'traitors' have are now got them kneel and tied for execution,Hearing what he said, The hybrid children begs him mercy on them but he ordered his guards and sidekicks to executed them all,and the lord of darkness at the heart,Due to the children's distraught and despair of their parents and families' death,Tyrone silently tears up from watching his parent slaughtered. Next day, a local supervisor has visit Van Helsing; talking to him about to deal with the hybrid children when their families are dead and argue him that it's his responsibility to let those kids to have education in life and it all cost The supervisor informs that if the monster kids will grow up maturely and act like the rest of the humans without murdering,Sighed in annoy defeat,Van Helsing will give them a place to live and learn,only to don't pushed his buttons,So from now on, Van Helsing called in help from Victor Frankenstein(Story's Splinter in youth) and his sister-in law Barbara Rodriguez(Story's Granny Smith in youth) to create the school for the monster kids from K- 12,More to their concern they'll help him,along with the former monster friends.

In 5 years later after rebuilding the school,Van Helsing opens his school for teenage monsters named :St. Alba Romania School for Monsters, Hearing the news about the opening school,The monster children are confused why,But then Van Helsing sternly told them they have learn and grow up until they're out, Tyrone is growls at him from his schemes for murdering every monsters including his parents, Victor politely takes all to the inside of the school to get started as they go to their new rooms, Tyrone angrily glance at Van helsing one last time, Later that night,Tyrone was at bed,thinking about his family,sadden that their gone,Then some kids splashes water at him,due to his anger as he show up his inner wolf intensity and attacks those boys, but then stopped by a certain mummy boy and suddenly hears foot steps, as the boys gets back to their beds pretends to sleep,Tyrone quickly fights them but the mummy boy stopped the fight, apologizes to Tyrone that his friends bullied and would like to offer him to come with them to reasoned,due to the shock, Tyrone was suppose to be a Lone wolf cub but he's a bit lonely and he has no choice but starting to join him along with the bullies,The mummy boy named Seth Tutankhamun but calls him Tut,and greets him that he's now a Manster member.

10 years later in Transylvania's since 1998 school St. Alba Romania School,All the monster children have grown up into teenagers and still-to-be students over years went down after a childhood trauma,The teen monsters are obeying one of their Principal Abraham's rules but despite this,they still hated Van helsing and hiding all the meanest and vengeful desires after what he did,Unlike them, A group of teen monsters are as dangerous,cunning and mischievous they've been acted towards the principal's,For those members are the vengeful descendants caused by a tragedy,Introducing the leader Seth 'Tut' Tutankhaman (Story's Hun),The artistic Wendigo Wynn Diego(Story's Dylan Iceberg),Snitching type Vampire Bradley Vladimir(Story's Gore Bloodlust) and the (New)Heart-stealing werewolf Tyrone Mcwolf(Story's Casey Jones),They are known as the old childhood Mansters of S.A.R.S resistance, Principal knew them ever since but he never wish for them to expel til they drop out.

Right now,The Mansters are having lunch outside with their monster classmates who are feared and amazed by them and has no guts to stand up to them but worshiped and obey,Tut responds that it's refreshing to be second kings to the school while Principal Abraham tolerates their disobedience,Tyrone would agree as he flirts with the girls who are giggling his charms,Wynn scoffs and criticizes him that his been a womanizer since he's impossibly 10,Tyrone doesn't care as long he stays 'him',Brad whispers calling him 'Horn-wolf' which made them laugh. Tyrone saw the little gremlins'(Story's Chipmunk Seville) holding their project and decides to make fun of them, Tyrone starts to pick one the littlest George (Story's Theodore) stealing his hat,George shyly begs him to return it back but Tyrone ask him that the project their doing is the S.A.R.S's Friday the 13th festival and the gremlins tries to do a magic show,he laughs at the gremlins planning and upsets them by fearing their dreams and plays George's hat by passing it everyone,The gremlins' tries to retrieve it

Meanwhile during his paperwork,Barbara enters his office and informs Van Helsing the festival at Friday and needs too sign the permission for it,He sighed that it's the celebration for the monsters every year which annoys him,Also he has a delightfully reminding that their grandchildren shall be arriving today and hoping to study at his study, Barbara feels the same to see their grand kids; Albert,Ellie and Alexandra, the grandparents can't wait,Back from the outside lunch, Tyrone is still bullying the gremlins when they mock and destroy their project,The Mansters are enjoying this,Tyrone harasses George that his magic dream won't as he throw his hat to the trash. However, The hat was saved by a certain girl who suddenly appeared.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP  belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

OC belongs to me

Art belongs to me

Alvin and the chipmunks belongs to nickelodeon