Sweethearts Part 7 (FINAL)

The Sucree Luxurious goons breaks and enters the castle,the girls,Berry and Sugara manages to fight but the goons are too so no choice but to run and hide,Maka and Tartothy hide at the topping room,Berry and Carrol hides inside the pie couch and Sugara and Katie hide in the bedroom,barricade the door,Katie and Sugara grabs tools to get armed from the goons,But However,the screams down stairs as the girls checked and shocked to see the goons found the others from their hiding spots,Berry hysterically sobs that he's 'too strong to die' due to the girls' annoyance,Katie is shocked to see her sisters getting captured, Sugara suggest that they should save them but Katie has other ideas and it's not fresh, As she went down,Katie told the goons that she gives up and demands them to take her instead,Shocked,The sisters convinced her to don't go but Katie has to,to know if they must of took Neapolitan so she has to go with them,No options left,they let her go with them,The goons brings her to the limo and drove to the sugar mines, Without hesitations,Sugara texted Rod to get help.

Later,The Sucree Luxurious goons brought Katie to Chris,who is wearing a wedding tux,hinting that he's going to marry her in peril,Katie refuses to marry him and scowls him where is Neapolitan after that she heard his voice,knowing that his inside the rock-covered mines,Katie angrily tells Chris to let him out but he disrespectfully forces her that she must wear the ring and be married first,Katie growls at this, Then suddenly saw Sugara,Berry,Rod and P.B.(who came to help)along with the sisters too,Katie ask Chris for giving her a moment,due to his annoyance but he lets her fast,Katie quickly hides to the giant jawbreaker to the others,P.B. is so surprise she's more stubborn to be married to a sour guy,Rod luckily has a plan as he and they others huddle. Back inside the mines,Neapolitan helps Huck from his slapped face,he thanked him but Neapolitan muttered as sorry,Huck wondered why he's so glum,Neapolitan's not gonna lie but he got dejectedly jealous that he won Katie's heart and ready to marry him and he started to sign sadly,Hence, Huck guessed that Neapolitan really loves Katie,Huck understands on how he feels and besides he wasn't exactly interested in getting married to a teenager even if he found them sweet but he would prefer to Neapolitan to win Katie all and all,But Neapolitan isn't okay when Katie rejected his feels or she wasn't ready for him,Then notice a spill in the mines inner's,found out that it's wet jello juice,Badly scared by it's presents, If the jello juices rise to the top and dries up in 17 minutes their soon doomed.

Meanwhile,Chris impatiently waits for Katie until she brought 'entertainment' for the so called wedding,Sugara introduces herself and the others to make a serenade for the wedding dance,Chris is quickly convinced but wants to test their talent if their worth it to entertain,Sugara smirked that she's born to have a talent as she whispered to the girls to know about the plan and practice,As they begin, Sugara,the sisters and the boys begin to perform( Sugara sings 'Toxic' by Brittney Spears) The goons and Chris are amazed by the show while Katie and Rod sneaks behind them,get to the top of the mine to save Neapolitan,Katie calls his name,Neapolitan also hear that one too but doubts if it's Katie except she accidentally dropped at him,Neapolitan is still upset after what happen,Katie regretfully apologizes to him from the rejection,she explains that she doesn't want him to get hurt or get killed by Chris' plans to him so she tearfully hugged while apologizing him one last time,Looking her weep in guilt,Neapolitan just smiled and gives her a hug,Huck won't mind until he interrupt their moment amends and gets out of the mine.

Meanwhile the others are still stalling Chris and the goons,but then Katie,Neapolitan and Huck stopped the perform as they spray whip cream at the goons together,As well the others who are try fighting them but Berry cowardly attempts to,Chris grabs a knife behind,about to stab Neapolitan but Huck took that sacrifice for him,everyone gasped by this, Enraged, the caked sisters attacked him but Chris pushes them at the edge,Katie savagely attacked him that he hurt her sisters, Chris growls by this if he can't have her then he'll just finish her by holding a gun,only to be hit by Neapolitan,causing him to fall at the cliff as he grabs Katie to the end of the cliff,Neapolitan grabs them both, But Chris demands him to let them go both,Katie got angry yet disgust so she punched him in the face causes his sweet tooth to fall,and made Chris fall from the syrup ocean, Neapolitan still holds Katie but too heavy to handle til he mistakenly drops her, Miraculously,Katie was saved by Confectioner,who arrived quick. While swimming to syrup,Chris made it to the land,panting from the swimming,suddenly saw Brownie and Charlotte glaring at him,Chris protests to get help from them,But after what he did, Brownie handcuffs him,scolds 'NO...MORE....LIES"as Charlotte calls the guards to take him to the dungeon.

Back at the others,Confectioner carries Katie to the top where Neapolitan is happy she's alive,hugs her gently,Then he saw his dad made him scared that he ran away,But before he say sorry,Confectioner apologizes first as he embrace his son with love and pity, Confectioner also apologizes to Katie after he criticized her,and yet he give them his blessing to be together,due to their delight and love,Neapolitan and Katie kissed,everyone smiled at this, Then Later in 67 days of dating, Neapolitan and Katie have started dating before they even get to start the wedding, Lucky for them,their parents have made amends and now shares sugar for everyone from their kingdoms plus stays to share the Sugar cane mines,and yes they've decided to collide Pastries and Candies be a whole banquet of desserts,some are now friends,in love and see each other for 15 years,Huck here has healed from the stab and tries to befriends with P.B.,along with Millie and Poppy and that Katie's sisters shall now be friends with candy people and fell in love eventually.

Sometime later,Pastries and Candies are decorating the props for Katie and Neapolitan's wedding, You see after the redemption between bitter-sweet feud the each rulers have decide to have a new recipe to the generational children and of course wanted to make their children happily loved,In the meantime, Neapolitan was waiting in the altar for Katie,who is walking down the aisle to go ahead,the sweethearts stare at each other, Not until Desse(the preacher) reads the vows for them,The two loving and sweetly say 'i do',But then Neapolitan pulls out the peach sprinkles mini jars 2 each for him and Katie instead of rings(and they just sprinkled each other),Like Desse said about what rumors said, Katie and Neapolitan wore their wedding necklaces and now Desse here by tell them to now kiss together and now the 2 kissed,everyone awed. After this, The newly weds are gonna dance,along with everyone,(Sugara plays the song 'I just fall in love again'by Anne Murray)but now she change with a little something catching (Monochrome Effect by perfume)because it's the couples' song. And so then the pastridelphians and candiforians are now friends,the rulers have become friends and the two star-crossed couples have become partners forever that's end of Joy's sweet fantasy tale.

Back in the real world,After when Joy tells her story to the girls,the girls are fascinated by the beautiful and super sweet tale about Pastries and Candies in love instead of fighting,But the 3rd girl questions if Katie and Neapolitan are wedded but wonders what made sense the story trying to prove,Before she answered, 2 couples entered the Sweetie's Lips shop,those two couples are know to reveal as the real world version of Katie and Neapolitan,names are Kate and Nehemiah(Another AU story's Mikey and Pinkie) holding hands, The boy name Nehemiah orders their special dessert,Joy took their order the Amor Ala Mode,Kate and Nehemiah thanked her and eat generously,The young girls are shocked at this and finally know why,It reveals that the story Joy told was inspired by the couples,The girls now believes Joy now and orders that same dessert more and more,Joy giggles that she made her improvised creation. And that's end of our tale of a sugary recipe book. 

THE END.

Cast:

Michelangelo as Neapolitan Scoops/ Nehemiah

Pinkie Pie as Cakelynn Von Nilla aka Katie / Kate

Shinigami as Jane Sugara

Leonardo as Confectioner

Raphael as Rod Licorice

Knuckles as Berry Jamms

Keith Kogane as Huck e. Berrypie

Lance McClain as P.B. Reese

Fishface  as Chris Leche

Pinkie's parents as Queen Charlotte and King Brownie

Pinkie's sisters as Lemon Tartothy,Carrol Muffin and Maka Roon

Vanessa as Joy

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to Hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks

SONIC belongs to sega

Oc belongs to me

Next is CaseJack.