Heart in My Claws Part 2

Stunned by her presence,The monster classmates saw a certain teenager(Story's Applejack) who has saved the gremlin's hat,She somehow gave it back to him,However, Tyrone confronts her; argues her why she ruin his fun,The girl bravely responds she was cleaning his act towards the little ones and has to told him to stop messing with the innocence even though their different,Tyrone grit his teeth,hinting that he's tick from what she's doing and tries to have a challenge with her(to prove to the Mansters on what they're meant),The girl denies his challenge,which made him mock her to the crowd,Although, The girl loses her tolerance and punches him hardcore to the wall, The girl gasped that she didn't mean it but Tyrone kicks her,and has  no choice but they fight turning to a battle arena when the students keep saying 'Fight' many times.During this, The school's priestess (Story's Luna)shockingly saw this and goes to the office to stop,Tyrone cockily warns the girl to go easy but she managed to finish him rebelliously.

The school priestess rushed in the office,worriedly told him the lunch is rampaging again,Van Helsing gasped by this and got angry as he got up and marches to the lunch room. Meanwhile, Tyrone is starting to win the fight whilst the girl fall down the ground,Tyrone stepped on her chest,mocks her that humans are as worthless as her face,Meaning he calls her 'trash',Due to his insult,The girl took a silver pendant,and burn his foot severely, causing him to yell from pain,And then the girl pinned him with silver stake nearly pointed at him, But the fight was stopped by the angry principal Van Helsing, The everyone points at the girl who almost started it but instead of being mad,The principal is joyed seeing the girl as he hugged her,Jaw dropped by this,The principal has just met his middle granddaughter Alexandra Van Helsing Rodriguez,Tyrone is shocked by this,Not onyl that Alexandra kicked his tail but got defeated by his nemesis' grand child,On the other hand,The Mansters are shocked by this and give Tyrone the disappointed glares,which due to his embarrassment,Alexandra apoligzes to him from her temper and wants to make amends quickly but Van Helsing told her don't apologizes to the monsters and leads her to the room,along with her siblings Albert and Ellie Rodriguez(Story's Big Mac and Apple Bloom)who are shocked by the fight earlier. Alexandra looked back at Tyrone but whom is angered at her.

Later at free period from the students' lounge,Rocky Stone, Electra Stein,and Tammy Dreams(Story's Raphael,Karai and April) are hanging out with Tyrone as his best friends; playing table football and heads to play billiards,Electra snickers from what happen to him because of Alexandra,Tyrone groans remembering that and raves about her and much surprised that she's in fact Van Helsing's granddaughter,Tammy honestly informs he insulted her,thought that he's a lady killer not a killer lady,Tyrone finds her a sexy one but Alexandra made him pissed, Speaking of which, The Rodriguez children has entered the lounge,along came the monsters staring at them instantly. Getting really awkward, Ellie chooses to go outside,Albert went back to help his grandma Barbara leaving Alexandra while she stays there, Alexandra ignores the staring as she went to the book shelves to find a book, But the book was taken by the mean girls,The Gore Ghouls.

Like the Mansters,The GG are queens at the school and claims to be the Mansters' future concubines,those GG members are Audrey,Isabelle and Beatrice(Story's Vignette Valencia,Sugar Coat and Sally Acorn)are known as the wannabes of the Van Helsing's double annoyance, Right Now the GG are confronting Alexandra,after what she did to humiliate Tyrone,Alexandra protest that she was being intolerant and would apologized to her mistake but still the GG pushed her to the wall,scaring her that humans like her are pathetically weak and torments her,But then suddenly a scary looking gremlins attacks the GG,causes their hair to ruined and they left in misery from their ugliness. Alexandra was startled by the chaos,somehow the gremlins changed back into adorable Mogwais, Alexandra just met the gremlins but mogwai brothers,Greg,Gerry and George (Story's Alvin,Simon and Theodore Seville),George checked on her if she's hurt,Alexandra thanked them,Greg cooly informs her on what she did same to them from Tyrone,George shyly thanked her for saving his hat,Alexandra was being passionate to the creatures she must care even if their monsters, George offered her a flower,Alexandra is very flattered by their sweetness, Also,Gerry wanted to thanked her by invited her to be their assistant for their magic show tomorrow Friday. But she's not sure if her grandfather would guaranteed, Then suddenly her grandfather appeared with a grump face,refuses Alexandra going to Friday the 13th festival.

Alexandra politely convinces him to let her go to the festival to help the mogwais,But Van Helsing won't let her get in danger to the beasts,not even for the mogwais,Alexandra grunts that he always keeps protecting and trapped her in room to be safe,Van Helsing remarks that she was invade by the GG and strictly told her to study in her at Friday til the festival is over,due to her irritation as she storms out after when George gives her a box. Meanwhile at the Transylvania forest,the monsters students are preparing for the festival, The GG are plotting a kissing booth,The sirens are doing dunking booth, Tyrone's friends are making candies,The Mansters are finishing their Haunted house,the student councils Kristopher and Eric(Story's Donnie and Sonic) are examining the booths,making sure if it's good, Otherwise the monster fan-humans will be in peril of terror, First they checked on the Haunted house if it's less dangerous, Kristopher criticizes Tyrone no heart attacks on kids but Tyrone doesn't care as long it's their favorite holiday week, then the two glares each others,So then Tammy breaks their argument and moves on, Tyrone scolds at Kristopher's back,insulting him for being too uptight.

Then Tut calls Tyrone to 'help' to fix the fake slime jello to the pond,But instead Tyrone ends up getting wet,which the Mansters laugh at him,Brad and Wynn smoothly 'apologizes'to him,joking him that their just having fun,Tyrone grunts but gets it, Watching the joke,Tyrone's friends kenw that the Mansters are being mean to him ever since he became a group member but Tyrone handles that kind of temperance,Electra constantly remarks Tyrone 'stupid' but wishes he realized his mistake, At the Van Helsing's mansion, the Rodriguez children are studying but Alexandra is finished her homework,looking through the window,people going to the Friday the 13th festival; wistful Alexandra just hoped her grandfather is ready to let her go with her siblings to be free fun, Ellie knew what she's thinking and same goes to Albert, she does want to help the mogwais except Van helsing is strict. Feeling guilty, Van hesling saw their grandchildren felt trapped because of his rules,Barbara scowls him that they wanted to have an adventure to face for themselves instead chaperone them to safety, guesses that he has no choices but let them go to fun,Barbara is proud of him that he's ready.

Van Helsing barged in and apologizes to his grandchildren for his protectiveness,finnaly giving them a blessing to do whatever they wanted, Albert,Alexandra and Ellie are delighted from their grandfather's grief,They hugged him and yet Van Helsing got them jewelries,telling them that they've belong to their late parents as their baptism gifts(Earrings,Amulet and Ring),Alexandra on the other hand is happy that her grandfather understands but confuses her why now, Van Helsing apologizes to her from his protective to her,Alexandra smiled and told him that someday, she'll be protective to him,Van Helsing kisses him grandchildren as they get ready to go to the festival, As he left to the room,Little did they know that Van Helsing have secretly puts tracking chips to their given jewelries, Barbara groans at his obstinate behavior of letting them go. What could be next?

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

OC belongs to me

ALVIN and the Chipmunks belongs to nickelodeon

Sonic belongs to sega