Sweethearts Part 5

Meanwhile at the Pastridelphia, Katie and Queen Charlotte were at the Sugarcoated Cake dress store to find the wedding dress, However, Katie was very impatient by her mother's picking the 'right' bride dress for her,Charlotte wanted Katie to look sweet as a cake without candy, Katie suddenly saw a marshmallow goose;flying towards her and gives her a letter, she quickly hides the letter from her busy mom and goes to the coat room to read the letter alone. Katie reads it and it signs a threat, as she reads the writings, Katie scorns to guessed it's the Sucree Luxurious leader Chris, More or less, the writing did say 'I know what you did at Flavorest falls',Gasped, Chris knew about her and Neapolitan that other day and the letter says to meet Chris back at the castle for a little 'talk'. Katie quickly meets up with her mom and tells her to pick the dress next time.

Back at the castle,Katie saw King Brownie,Chris and Huck are having coffee bread, Chris excuses the men and smirks at Katie who's not pleased, ask him how he found out her secret, Chris pretends to act nice but then acted very ironic when he glares at her,scolding her that she shouldn't be flirting with another boy but him, Katie 'F.Y.I' him that he's not her groom or that she disagrees to marry his son by force, Chris remind her about being blackmailed at first, Katie glares mockingly let him so she can do whatever she wanted instead of being around from him, Ticked off by her obstinate attitude, Chris angrily responds her that she'll get married by him soon whether she likes or not, Then Brownie opens the door but didn't catch them arguing, Katie lefts and expects to find her sisters, walking out on them while she felt fear in her face, due to Chris' chagrin when he pulled his phone.

At Flavorest Falls,Neapolitan was collecting an entire of color molasses in the river,Desse Gingersnaps saw him and offers him chocolate chips,Neapolitan ask Desse that is it wrong to harbor feelings to someone who was engaged before him, Desse could now see his eyes that he's thinking about Katie again,hinting the fact about the molasses' passionate colors,Neapolitan signs that he has more issues to deal with, he do wanted to express his feelings to Katie but will she feel the same and even worse if his finds out about his secret shame Confectioner will be disappointed at him, Desse comforts his doubts and tries encouraging his mind by listening to his heart, that way he might chose the right decision, Neapolitan thinks about it and finally lets his anxiety away,thanked Desse for the advise and continues to pours more molasses but Desse has something for him as he offered him peach sprinkles,He told him that 'Rumors been told that the Peach Sprinkles were mixed by orange's freedom and pink's love,And now it became Freedom of hearts Sprinkles'  Neapolitan was amazed the sprinkles are the cupid's weapon in desserts,Desse wanted to share the toppings for him and Katie to be a lover's dessert, Neapolitan hugged him and hurried back home,Desse chuckled from his cheerfulness,Little did he notice a Sucree Luxurious member hiding into the shrub and stalks Neapolitan,the SL member calls his boss, Chris,Into the phone,Chris orders him to find evidence to ruin the relationship.

At the Candifornia's castle,Confectioner and Sugara,talking about the incident from the last week at Pastridelphia, Confectioner is very disappointed at her and the others carelessness but he tolerates and gives her a warning to watch out next time and demands her to leave, The others waited for her to know if he find out,Sugara calmly told them that it's all clear but needs to be careful next time,then they bumped into Neapolitan as he wanted to show them something very stunning. Later, Confectioner was checking the sugar taxes and sees it's getting low calories,suddenly got a mysterious phone call and that someone is Chris Leche, telling him to meet him at the deserted lands of Sweetlands tomorrow,Confectioner gets suspicious but on the other hand felt very resisting. Meanwhile,Neapolitan showed his a Molasses froze-big crystal heart,candy coated with pink dust. Everyone was amazed by the designs and the creativity, Berry admits himself that he's jealous,Rod and P.B. are impressed and Sugara sweetly comments him that Katie will love it if he could show it to her, However,Neapolitan is nervously shy and hasn't got a shot with Katie, Rod doubts and just embrace his emotions now or never,Otherwise, Katie will get married, Neapolitan found them right and no matter if he's a candy and Katie's pastry, He would hope that moment he'll get his chance, But yet, Sugara suggest something that will boost Neapolitan's suave and confidence as she whispers to his ear for an idea.

At the Pastridelphia's castle, Katie looked at her jellybean head wear that Neapolitan gave her,smiled of the second day they've met,Then her sister,Carrol,Maka and Tartothy got curious and saw the accessory;asking her where did she get it,Katie tries to hid it but Carrol manages to took it and suspiciously ask her why the accessory made of candy, Gasped and realized,they found out her secret with a candy person,But instead of scolding her they just smiled and squealed,who's confused what's happening, Carrol explained to her that their thrilled at her that she befriends a candy boy,wants know more about the boy she'd met,excites and promised her, Then suddenly hears coughing outside down the castle, and reveals Neapolitan and his friends who are playing, The sisters saw this and squealed and as for Katie wonders why are they doing down there, Neapolitan calls out that he has something to say so suddenly as he starts his microphone and sing.(Neapolitan sings ' I Love You Too Much' from Book of Life).

Enthralled,Katie hearing his honey-sweet voice,singing that serenade,the sisters finds Neapolitan ugly but his voice made him very dreamy,Neapolitan his song and ask Katie this most awkward question 'Cakelynn Von Nilla,Will you be mine.........Forever?', The sisters squeals from the cuteness and telling their sister to say 'yes' for him,Katie burst tears,goes down stairs and went outside to give Neapolitan a hug tightly, Neapolitan smiled from the hug but Katie sniffs and sadly said to him 'no', Distraught, The sisters and the candy others just heard the word 'no' from Katie's mouth,Neapolitan sadly said why, Katie tearfully can't be his girlfriend but at least a friend,Hearing that word,Neapolitan can't believe for the first time, he 'completely' understands as he nervously smiles,holds the tears and turned around letting his sadness burst silently,leaves the castle along with his friends followed him,Katie on the other hand feels guilty of what she did but just holds her guilt and heads up stairs.

Back at Candifornia, Neapolitan walk depressingly from the most 'so stupid' confession has been a rejection,the others feels sorry for him but he told them that he'll be okay as they all go to his room but shockingly saw Confectioner looking very mad,But Confectioner is more mad at his son.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasbro

SONIC belongs to sega

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks