Poisonous Kiss Part 1

Our story begins in a city that is bright and peaceful called Vempire City,The city leads to it's state where local citizens stayed in safety,while everyone can stays to their own lives as people,Where families stick together,Where kids can be who ever they want to be and it's country will vowed there states,Except for this one small problem,And we mean a terrible crisis in it's hands.Two words: Bad guys.

In a local pharmacy store,a group of juveniles invades each stores starting with this one,was violating and harassing the innocents,The group who are called as Killer Garden,who was lead by their female boss,Belladonna(Story's Rarity) who conceits her and her gang to the manager,stole his goods and unpaid foods,she blackmails him if he calls the police,Bella threatens him by threatening his family with poison,The manager gives them his password code for the safe lock even his bank account so they can hack in the system,Belladonna called her crew to blow the pharmacy and goes to the confection shop to get some snack,Fortunately for them,their crew member Aconite (Story's Keith)works as a spy in there and held the customers in hostage and lets his crew inside and enjoyed their victory,Belladonna's members Crocus and Daphne(Story's Adrian and Star Butterfly)cheered for their boss that they have another victory indeed and it's their 100th time,Belladonna don't want to brag but she always brags as she absolutely planned her schemes through and through when she gives them a 'perfectly normal' life,Crocus would prefer that he has an awesome life of crime,Speaking of Crime,Belladonna wants to go break down the statue and replace it with themselves instead so that everyone in Vempire City should bow who's boss,The Killer Garden gloats and cheer their selves for the elite succeeds,As well as Belladonna who was proud of herself that she made her goal of being a villainess but it wasn't all easy.

You see,Belladonna was once a good,sweet girl back then,4 Years ago in a middle school of Vempire City,Her actual real name was Bella Solanum,she is part of the popular kids and a sweetheart of the boys especially the ones who have girlfriends,All the girls at school are jealous of her and talks trash about how seducing to the boys,even the male teachers whom hitting on her and gives her 'A' for her charms,But when Bella realizes that nice appearance of hers can make boys admired her,She hated to be admired by men who only appreciates her looks plus perv on her and judged the other unattractive girls,Upset,she instantly decides to reject them smoothly but it made them heartbroken and cause them to cry,she feel bad from the whole world who only loves the outside beauty,One day,the girls at school gossips about Bella,they didn't care if she don't come back again,and say those mean things about her,Distraught,Those girls too see her outside beauty than her inside,They have no idea of what Bella's situation of being beautiful,after the upsets,Bella chose to change her inner image to the world....By showing how bad she can be.

First she sets the school on fire,frames the girls who are mean to her and caused them to expel,And she pranks all the boys who harassing her by replacing condiments with ipecac juice and caused them to have nausea then she was revealed for all those troubles and went to jail for causing a violation,Bella doesn't care if she's in jail because everything,she was mad and upset for all those people who didn't loved her inside,and now here she is a juvenile,Later she soon to meet some new friends who are assaulters in every school,Bella cynically greets them but she shown them the friendly way and comforts them about everything they've done,Then she gives them a devious inspired speech to be bad because it's good to spread to their self-image,By embracing to be mischief,Then so the 3 juveniles and Bella planned to escape by using of what their good at and finally escapes from prison,Bella and the three cheers for their victory.One night,The three juveniles thanked Bella for helping them escape and understands their problems,They now wanted her as their boss so they do more dangers and violence next,Bella was flattered by the offering but they wanted a leader to help them be alive,so she now accept to be the boss of the new youth gang of Vempire City,She's now be called Belladonna,it represents her beauty like a flower but with poison personality,Bella was ashamed she used to be a nice girl but becoming a bad babe,But she couldn't help but feel very empowered by evil,she wants more,that's why she continue to be evil along with her pals,Crocus,Daphne and Aconite to start a crime.

Back at the Killer Garden's hideout,Aconite guards the front door,while Crocus and Daphne counts their stolen cash and while Belladonna looks at herself in the mirror,to see her beautiful self is as vile as her inner self,In her mind she feels guilty that she feels like a monster,But it was cut when her a ding caught her,As she went to her chemistry set,You see,Belladonna wasn't independent much without her periodic experimenting skills,It shows beauty is the shield and the brain is her weapon,She somehow finished her very new invention but then suddenly....................

A group of police guards holding guns,straight directly at the Killer Garden,one of the cops took Aconite in hostage,Belladonna throws her smoke snow bombs at the cops' front,Aconite managed to escape and so the others went out to the exit,But unlucky Belladonna was stuck from the pile of money,Daphne has to save her but Belladonna told them to go,telling them that she'll be fine,Aconite yelled that she's not leaving them,Belladonna protests that she'll text them soon as she orders them to go,Daphne tearfully ran away that their devious but loyal leader is going to jail while they go.The cops finally caught the Vempire's most wanted villain who's now a prison but she'll be held in the asylum.But what she didn't know it would easy to escape with a help of a certain mutant. 

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG belongs to Zagtoons

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks

SVTFOE belongs to disney XD