Space Between Us Part 7(FINAL)

At the Castle's living room,Galactus and Melia are 'dating' by eating dinner,Melia groans in misery that she deserved to be dying,Galactus coldly threatens her by electrifies Shelby in torture,Pissed-off Galactus dryly said that Melia must behave for their 'date-to-wedding',she dreadfully obeys him,But what he didn't know that his wish won't be complete.Meanwhile from outside,The heroes begins to fight the guards and defend themselves from them,The star scouts helps them to fight the Galactus guards with their intergalactic powers,Ryan and Mindstrong both fight like duo for the first time and with Crainshaw and Jean fights the guards,Then one of the Star scouts are hostage by the guards,The brave Crainshaw saved her by giving a punch,the star scout,Bethany (Story's Amy)kissed him,which made him flattered,leaving Jean all jealous as she told him to focus,Mindstrong points out that Melia was at the top of the castle's living room,Ryan goes there first to save her,Jean helps him boost up and reached the edge.While they fight,Crainshaw and Jean first to see a meteor coming right towards them but that meteor appears to be........

As Jean and Crainshaw eyes are feared "AHHH!!HOLLIE!!!!!!"

"Did you missed me?"said the evilly smirking Hollie

After the dinner,Melia and Galactus are watching a movie which due to Melia's dismay but was only doing this to not let Galactus harming her sister and her very hurt father,so she let Galactus sexually preying her But what they didn't know that Ryan was outside through the window glass,tries to save Melia by bursting in and calls Galactus by insulting hims name,Melia is happy to see him saving her but Galactus is not impressed as he grabs Melia's arm,he confronts him by trying to kill Melia but wouldn't do that without marriage,Shelby calls his name to catch the light saber and he strong said to Galactus to back off and let Melia go and fight him instead,Galactus will fight only to kill him and jumps and attacks him,While they fight,Melia helps her sister to be free and helps their very hurt father,Meanwhile the heroes fight and defending,Crainshaw and Jean are in corner when Hollie threatens them,Jean confidently faced her but she grabs her neck,Crainshaw tries to save her but he's too scared to face her but what choice does he has?

Ryan and Galactus having a light saber fight at everywhere,from kitchen,indoor pool,bedrooms and finally the throne room,While that,Melia and Shelby heals their father by power with two curable sparks,he is fine but he's not alive,Shelby has to help Ryan,Melia protest that she should help them both,Shelby won't let her fight and hurt herself,But Melia persuade her that she watched and learned her fighting skills for 4 years and she is more determined to fight for heart,Then finally Shelby is convince and let's her to fight and help Ryan,Speaking of Which at the Observatory balcony,Ryan was getting weaker from Galactus' cheats and he is starting to gloat in victory,He mocks him that no human would ever defeat him,Until,Melia throws a boomerang at his behind and as the two pink haired princesses confronts him,Galactus absolutely feel rejected but now if he can't have Melia then nobody will as he begin to fight them after he chained Ryan at the balcony.Meanwhile again,Hollie was tormenting Jean by abusing her and thinking of throwing off space,But before she do that,Crainshaw yelling behind,attacks her by slapping her metaled face,causes her to fly off in space and gets hit by a meteorite,Crainshaw saves Jean from Hollie,showing that he's brave enough to save her and she knew he could be brave for her,Til Jean kisses him which made him infatuated,then was tryst by Mindstrong to focus.

Later at the castle,Melia and Shelby were still fighting Galactus,Shelby must say she's impressed that her little sister is a best fighter,Melia can get cocky later as they both take a breath from the battle,Galactus doesn't want to lose,so he thought of an idea to take the girls down by paralyzing them both,but instead,Shelby sacrificed for Melia,Melia was the only one left and victorious Galactus can get what he wanted,however,Ryan frees himself and attacks him but got smashed by power,Galactus taunts his reputation by being so conceited,rude and idiotic,Then a rock throw at his back and turn to see angrily brave Melia as she defends Ryan that he's not that knid of person or admiral,She admits he's selfish but she knows that he's more of the most bravest and pure heart and she confess that he's great,Hearing those words made Galactus ticked as he tries to kill Ryan with the paralyzing gun,But what he didn't know the strategic Melia shoots the vase,then pass it to her father's throne,the window,the portrait's edge and Ryan's teeth and lastly blast the paralyzing gun which cause to exposed,it also made Galactus froze to it's paralyzed and sudden death,Melia goes to Ryan and hugs him with comfort and Shelby was free from paralyzing,At outside,Galactus' guards were all turned into ashes and gets blown away,which means the enemy was defeated,as the Galaxy's heroes cheers and gloats that Galactus is gone and Stellar Dome is safe.

Later at the saved planet Stellar dome,Queen Laliti arrives and helps Melia to save her father's life back and he is miraculously alive,King Sparks pretty sure that his daughters saved him and the planet,Shelby suggest Melia saved their home,King Sparks was very proud to her plus he thanked Ryan and his crew for protecting his daughter,but then Ryan sweetly protest that he and his team did it for their dauntless bravery together,which made the crew happy for his new kindness,Sadly,Melia only did that so she can say to him that she'll be queen for the planet,Although,King Sparks would like to reward his daughter something she always dream of......She'll become Queen and to be part Scientist for the whole kingdom thanks to her intelligence,Delighted,Melia hugged her father as a thank you,Next few space months,It is the day that Melia shall now be queen and part scientist of Stellar dome,everyone rejoiced from their new ruler,The Star scouts performs shooting satrs for the celebration and Melia uses her science skills to show fireworks which amazed the crowds,The King is proud of his daughters,From outside of the castle,Ryan and his crew with Jean watches Melia's coronation,he is happy that his love of his life becomes queen but sadly he must go.

But then suddenly was halted by the Star scouts and Melia greets Ryan and the crew and kindly offers them to have fun in the party,But Ryan didn't want to,he just came by to see her happy and now he has to go,same goes to Melia,But it made Ryan guilt as he stopped her and KISSED HER in front of the team,Ryan stop it and felt hesitated from his action like he didn't mean to do that to her but yet Melia romantically kissed him so he goes with it,Finally,they both get hwat they want and need,Ryan gets the girl and Melia is part scientist but what's more importantly she got him.

Ryan is stupor by the kiss and he got embarrassed when he saw someone behind them and it's King Sparks and Shelby looked very strict from the moment,Melia introduces them to Ryan and they are 'greeted' to meet him,but the King smiled that he's could be the new future,Melia and Ryan are embarrassed but were both happy that they are a couple by a kiss is as sweet as the fresh atmosphere in the every galaxy.

THE END.

Cast:

Twilight Sparkle as Princess Melia Sapphire

Leonardo as Captain Ryan

Karai as Shelby Sparkle

Master Splinter as King Sparks

Sonic as Crainshaw

Donatello as Dr. Mindstrong

Rainbow Dash as Jean

Fluttershy as Queen Laliti

Flash Sentry as Prince Galactus

April O' Neil as Hollie De Noir

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

SONIC belongs to sega

Next is Raphshimmer.