Introduction

Yoongi POV

'What should i do now ? I can't let the jerk take this company !' I yelled.

'You need to get married if you won't. That's the only way you can stop your uncle .' Secretary Kim try to clean the mess that Yoongi had done.

'Listen to me.  Get a girl and marry her. ' Secretary Kim left the room left yoongi speechless .

Yoongi just stared at the door blankly, he dont have any girlfriend and how could he get married?

I can't let the jerk take over this company ! Never!

Yoongi just lost his parents a week ago and  now his uncle like a crazy person already claimed the company and all the inheritance.

3 Days ago

'What? ' Yoongi asked confusedly. 'You must be kidding me right'. Add him

'No Mr Min, this is what written in the  papers. You will being a heir if only you get married . If you didn't get married then all your family inheritance will get pass to your uncle ' Mr namjoon, a lawyer that worked for Mr Min family tried to explained calmly to Yoongi.

Yoongi and Namjoon actually friend with each other and their ages only 2 years apart.Which are Yoongi is 24 and Namjoon is 26.

Yoongi just sighed heavily. Sometimes he don't understand his dad .  His dad didn't get along with his uncle so why he done this kind of thing.