Introduce my wife

Yoongi POV

' What did you cook? ' I asked entering the kitchen. I lean my back on the counter and eying Nayeon who are keeping her eyes at the pan.

' Food ' she answered without looked at me.

I dont know what's wrong with me. I feel like i dont want to be far with Nayeon but at the same time i still doubt my feeling towards her.

I walked towards the refrigerator and took out the orange juice. I took the glass at the cabinet and pour the juice in it.

I drink the juice due to my thirsty but still keep my eyes on Nayeon.

I put the glass on the counter and walked towards Nayeon without she realized it. I then back hugging her as i put my head on her shoulder.

' Yoongi please - ' she said and struggling to push me away.

' Stay still ' I said making her sighed defeated and just continue her dish. She quickly finished the dish and signalling me to let her go. I just smile at her and followed her to the table as she serving the dish .

The table just went silent and we just eat the dinner peacefully until my door bell ringing.

' Can you open the door? ' I asked her making she looked at me confusedly.

Before this i never let her open the door if they're any guests because im scared if our marriage will getting revealed but now? I dont know what's wrong with me. But i dont think any of my friends or my stuff will coming to my house at the night except Namjoon.

I just smile at her and signalling her to open the door. She then looked at me expressionless and stood up from her seat.

' What's took you so long? ' I shouted . ' Who's coming? ' I added.

Its been a while since Nayeon went to the door so i decided to take a look of her.

JIN POV

I was in the meeting when Jisoo told me about Yoongi who are looking for Nayeon at their home. She told me everything that she knows making me feel angry towards Yoongi.

I feeling want to left the meeting at the time but i can't. We need to deal with CEO from other country so the meeting are pretty important for my company reputation.

Tae also at the meeting as representative of KTH company, my company partnership. He seems noticed with my mood and we have a talk after the meeting.

We decided to talk with Yoongi tonight because we are busy for the entire day.

' Im going to punch his face ' Tae said angrily as he clenched his fists. ' He's my friend but Nayeon is my cousin and no one can treat her badly ' he added.

I just focused my driving and try to control my emotions. Even Nayeon is my cousin but she's married and we can't get into their marriage.

' We're going to talk nicely ' I said making Tae let out a groan.

' Please control your emotions Tae ' i said as i parked the car infront of Yoongi 's house.

I took a glancing at Tae who are taking a deep breath before walked out from the car.

' Let's make it easy ' I said and patted his shoulder as we walked to the door.

Tae press the bell as we arrived at the door.

' Let's hoping Yoongi will not showing his flaws at me ' Tae said as he smirks.

It took a while until the door opened and revealed Nayeon. Our eyes widen same as Nayeon. Jisoo told me that Nayeon was run away and no where to be found but. We went silent for almost 2 minutes stared at each other.