Reveal

Nayeon POV

' Get some rest girls. The event almost ended so let the cafeteria worker finished it okay ' Aunty Rin said to me and Mina as she passed us.

' Let's sit at the table ' Mina said while pointed at the empty table. We walked along towards the table and stopped when Jungkook shouted our names.

We looked around to look for Jungkook and spotted him and Tzuyu at the table with a guests?

He waving his hands at us and signalling us to come to their table . I and Mina just sighed and obeyed him as we walk towards their table. I suddenly stopped at the middle way when my eyes glued at one of the boys  who sitting at there.

' What's wrong ' Mina asked confusedly at me as she also stopped her step.

' Did you know who's the boy who sitting between Jin and the girl? ' I asked Mina calmly. She rolled her eyes at me then looked at me with a smirk on the face.

' What's with the face ?' I asked.

' You two met before. Do you remember when i introduce Jimin to you? ' she said. I still maintaining my confused face at her while try to remember it but failed  .

' The one who you called Mr Pale Skin? ' Mina said .

' Shit ' I curse after got the scene back in my mind. No wonder i feel that we met bfore as i let out a heavy sighed.

' What's wrong with him? Mind to explain? ' Mina asked with teasing tone. She then poking me playfully at my stomach making me annoyed .

' What's took you so long? ' Tzuyu appear. ' They all waiting for you . Jungkook want to introduce both of you to all our college buddy. ' she said while rolling her eyes. We then took a glancing to the table as all the pairs of eyes looked at us making me and Mina giggling.

' Hurry up your lazy ass ' Tzuyu said to both of us and grab our arms . She then dragging us towards the table as me completely in mess. What should i do? Should i pretend to dont know him? I sighed and Tzuyu released our arms as we already arrived at the table.

Yoongi POV

'Mina, Nayeon ' Jungkook shouted to the girls making all our eyes at the table looking at them .

After Jungkook calling their names so i confirmed the girl not look alike with my wife but she is my wife. But what's she doing here. I looked at the girl beside Nayeon and know her.

' God. So she's the one who bumped on my car ' i whisper to myself as i remember the scene.

I saw both Nayeon and Mina walked toward our table and Nayeon stopped at the middle way when she met my eyes as i smirk at her.

She must be asking about me to Mina I assume. ' Why did they stop ' Jungkook mumbled as he slap his forehead. Tzuyu just laughed at him and tell us that she will getting them.

Namjoon then clear his throat caught my attention. We then making eyes contact with whats going on face.
Tzuyu then walked towards us as she dragging both Nayeon and Mina to our table.

'Nayeon ' Taehyung shouted excitedly as he stood up from his seat. He then run towards nayeon and hugged her .

' I thought you still at Japan ? " Nayeon asked as them released the hug.

' I just comeback when got invitation for their wedding ' he said pointed at Jungkook and Tzuyu. Jungkook then faked a cough making Nayeon and Taehyung realised the other presences.

' Take a seat first ' Jungkook said as Nayeon took a empty seat infront me and Mina seat beside Jimin . Taehyung go back to his seat which is beside Sana.