Hiding

Nayeon POV

Its been 4 days i stayed at the hotel without no one knowing it. I know i shouldn't hiding myself from the others but im hurting. I dont know what's wrong with the old me. I even didn't recognize myself right now. Im just too weak to handle my situation right now without no one in my side.

I woke up in the morning when the sunlight hit my eyes. I took a glancing to my cell phone and the clock showed at 6.30 A.M .

' It still early ' I mumbled as i shuffling my body and stretching my arms on the bed.

I got up from the bed and entered the bathroom to do my morning routine. While I brushing my teeth, i take a look at my face on the mirror and realized there's a dark circled around my eyes. I just sighed and ignored it as i finished doing my morning routine.

I walked out to the balcony and observing people who are jogging at the nearby park as i took a deep breath at the fresh morning air.

I spend 5 minutes at the balcony until i decided to go jog at the park. I change my clothes to the comfortable one and put my sneaker on and went down by the lift.

' Let's started the morning with the healthy routine ' I mumbled as i started to jog out from the hotel towards the nearby park.

After 30 minutes nonstop jogged , i took a rest on the bench as i wiped my sweat with the towel that i brought.

' You're here again ' a voice greet me from the back . I just smiles without took a glancing to the voice owner. He then took a seat beside me as he try to catch his breath.

' I feel like im dying ' I said as i stood up from the bench and laying on the grass.

' How many round you've done? ' he asked.

' 7 ' I answered and eying the sky. He then joined me lying beside me on the grass.

' Stop crying for nonsense ' He said as he closed his eyes try to rest himself.

I took a glancing at Jinyoung who are resting beside me peacefully with his eyes closed completely. I know he never give up to win my heart even after i rejected him but not until i told him about my current status. At first he feel disappointed on me because i hiding it from him but after that he just shrugged it away. He also told me that he will be always stay by my side and will always be there if i need anything.

' At first i thought Love are beautiful ' I said as i let out a sighed. I can feel my cheeks started to warm due to my sudden tears.

' Love is blind ' he said as he opened his eyes and looked at me with full of concern. He then smiles sweetly at me while his thumb are wiping my tears.

He then placed his arms on my neck back making his arms as my pillow.

' Love are beautiful if we have them. But love can be turned if we didn't get them. In this world, we can love anyone who we want but we can't force someone to love we back. Sometimes when you are loving someone or something, it doesn't mean you should have it or you should get the love . There's some of people out there can't get their love but they still can be a source of happiness for their love. How ? Make them happy. Sacrifice our love for their happiness. That's a true Love. ' Jinyoung said and let out a heavy sighed.

Jeongyeon POV

' You're dating with Tae so why you need to drag me too ' I whining as both Sana and I entered the shopping mall. Sana didn't answered my question but let out a heavy sighed.

' Are you okay? ' I asked her as i put my arm on her shoulder and she just shook her head at me.

We then entered a cafe and pick a table to sit at. We refuse to order first due to wait for Tae coming.