Secret

Namjoon POV

Everyone is wake up now and most of them chilling at the living room while waiting Nayeon and Jihyo back to eat breakfast together.

"Namjoon ' Yoongi shouted my name from the the stairs as he walked downstairs. ' Where's the camera that i told you to bring? ' he asked me.

' Erh - ' i stuttering while try to remember where did i put it. ' I think i see it somewhere at the van ' Jin interrupt us.

' Did i forgot to bring it out ? ' I asked while showed them my famous dimples.

'I'll getting it then ' Yoongi said as he took the van key at the rack and walked towards the door.

' Wait for me . Im with you ' Jin said as he followed Yoongi .

I just joined the others watching the television at the living room until Jihyo come back with her sour face . She then take a seat beside me at the sofa making all of us looked at her confusedly.

' I thought you're going to jog? But i didn't see your sweat' Tzuyu asked while scanning her making Jihyo sighed .

' What's wrong babe ' I asked her carefully not wanting she to get mad more as the other just looked at us.

'Oh jin hyung ' Jungkook greet Jin who are just arrived .

' Jihyo dont mind him ' Jin said as he walked towards her and try to calm her down.

' What's wrong? ' Tae asked meanwhile Jin try to catch his breath.

'Chae - ' Jihyo cutted Jin.

' The bitch is back ' she said looking at us sharply.

' Bitch? ' We said in unison except Jin.

' Which beach? ' Sana asked making Momo slap her forehead and she's pouting at Tae.

' Guys ' Yoongi appears at the door with a girl? And her luggage?

' Chae? ' Jimin asked and all of us looked at them disbeliefly. Jihyo smirk at Jimin then stood up from her seat and walked towards her room without took a glancing to Chae or Yoongi .

I need to calm her down so i'll just followed her  . But the image caught my attention. They're holding hand? Making atmosphere at the living room become awkward and no one want to break the awkwardness.

I then stood up from my seat and walked towards Jihyo and Momo room.

'Babe ' i called her as i entered the room without knocked the door. I can see Jihyo at the balcony and her back facing me. She even ignored my presence .

'Babe ' I called her with my soft voice and back hugging her.

" Why Yoongi need to defend her ' she said sadly as she face me and hugged me. ' How could him can forgive her easily? Did he forget that the girl make him suffer? Did he forget that the girl leave him for money? And now she's back to Yoongi because he's rich ' she said sadly still not releasing the hug.

' Shh dont worry ' I said to her try to calm her down. I know that she's care a lot about Yoongi so it's not weird to me if she acting like this. ' They can't be together ' i added as i patting her back.

' What do you mean ' she asked with her serious tone as she released the hug.

I just realized that i missed a words from my mouth but i try to control my expression.

' Nothing. I just say that ' i said and smile at her. She looked at me deeply making me feel guilty at her.

' You hiding something from me? ' she asked as her sour face come back.