Wedding

Nayeon POV

Tomorrow is the big day for me but im still not sure about my decision . After i met with my future husband secretary, all my imaginary became blurred.

' Should i runaway? ' i mumbled as i sat at the bench at my room balcony.
I shook my head didn't agree with my words. I will make my mother in trouble if i do that . I looked at star as i sighed. suddenly , all the words that the secretary told me come in my mind .

FLASHBACK

'Are you alone? ' I asked .

She's just nodded at me and i can see from her face that she's feel guilty. Maybe she know that im hoping that the one who i will meeting is my future husband but the table turn. He's just send his secretary to settle it down.

She opened her bag and took out a bunch of files. When she found the real one, she put back the other files at her bag. She opened the files and show me the contains.

'Read first and i need your signature at here after you finished ' as she pointed to the paper infront me.

1.Private marriage.
2.Secret married.
3.You will living at my house after married.

' This is simple ' i said and took the pen and sign it as she looked at me with relieve expression.

' By the way why you agree with this all? ' she asked but with politely.

' I just want to help my mom. She said that my future husband dad is his business partner and he will giving my mom modal to repair the company and payback the loan shark. At least this is the only thing that i can make my mother happy ' i explain and smile at her.

She look at me with disbelief look and her eyebrows raised up.

'Oh ' she smile awkwardly. ' But what do you mean by at least? ' she asked confusedly.

' Oh you didn't know? Im her stepdaughter? ' I said to her make her jaw dropped .

She then look at me with her puppy eyes and tell me to not worry about my future husband.

I feel comfortable talk to her because she's funny and polite . We keep talking and joking until her excuse herself because her lunch time ended. Before we bid a goodbye I ask her name because i need to save her name at my phone contact.

' Nice to meet you Im Nayeon sshi . See you tomorrow ' as she wink at me .

' Nice to meet you too Secretary Kim ' i said and took our way separately.

End of flashback

'Mom. Dad. Im doing a right thing right? ' i said as i looked at the stars. I feel my cheeks warmth due to my tears.

Yoongi POV

' Why do i feel nervous? ' I said to Namjoon who seat beside me.

'You're getting married bro. It's normal ' he said try to calm me down.

' We're here ' the driver said as the car stopped.

I took a last glancing to my image and opened the car door. But before i stepped out, Namjoon grab my arms and i looked at him confusedly. ' You look more nervous than me ' i said playfully.

' What if she's coming back? ' he said. His question like a blade attack me but i just keep maintaining my cool face as i shook my head.

We then took a step toward to the church that i rent.

I quickly stand beside the father when secretary Kim signalling me.

And i see secretary Kim walked in with a girl that i can't see her face. Her face got covered by the bride you know what right? I dont know what's called.

My heart become excited when the girl stand infront me .

'What's this feeling ' i whisper to myself. This is normal for people who getting married i said to myself to calm my breath down. I try to not look nervous as i control my face expression but i can see Namjoon and secretary Kim laughed silently at the back.

Nayeon POV

I walked in and my eyes landed on a boy that i assumpt my future husband.

' Did we meet before? He looks familiar? ' I said to myself.

But i dont think too much about it. I just hope that my mom and dad watched my big day even they are not exist anymore. I stand infront him and i can see clearly his pale skin.

' Did you take Im Nayeon as your wife? ' the father asked.

' I do ' he said expressionless.

' Did you take Min Yoongi as your husband ? ' the father looked at me.

' Yes i do ' i bit my lower lip.

' Now you may kiss the bride ' the father said.

I can hear the clapping sound from Secretary Kim and a boy which i think the lawyer because they are the only one who can attend this weeding right.

' We'll do it later ' he said to the father and smile.

'Not bad ' i whisper to myself but he immediately looked at me. Shit he heard it.

He then grab my hand and hold it as he walks to Secretary Kim and the boy.

' Please dont be excited too much ' i said to myself as my heartbeat became a drum already.