Pity

Namjoon POV

' You're too mean yoongi ah ' I said at Yoongi.

He looked at me confusedly. I then pointed to her wife. Now he just realised that he still didn't open the cover at her wife face.

He rolled his eyes at me as  he opened the cover that hide his wife face and showed his wife beautiful face.

'Wow you're so pretty ' the words that came out from my mouth. The bride smile at me shyly and offered a handshake.

'Im nayeon ' she smiled brightly at me.

' Kim Namjoon. Call me Namjoon ' i said as i received her handshake. ' How old are you? ' I ask but Secretary Kim interrupt us.

' She's 21 and she's married. And the boy that stand infront you is her husband ' she said while slapping my arms playfully  . I just rolled my eyes at her as Nayeon just laughed uncontrollably infront her.

I can see she's have a bright personality and Yoongi have a cold personality . They'll suit together i mumbled.

I take a glancing to Yoongi as he went silent after he opened the cover. He must be mesmerized with her beauty because he's still looking at Nayeon nonstop . I smirk as i look at secretary Kim and Secretary Kim have a same mind with me.

'Ehem ' Secretary Kim pretending to clear her throat as Nayeon looked at us confusedly. I hushed her and pointed at Yoongi  . She then took a glancing to his husband and grinned.

' Ehem ' Secretary Kim clear her throat twice but more loud from the first time.

Finally Yoongi respond and his face became cold again as he pretended that the scene never happened.

' You ' he pointed at me as i rise my eyebrows. ' Bring her back to her home and packages all her stuff. And bring her to my home ' he said to me as i sighed . I want to reject him but his my boss after all.

"Really? This is lawyer's job? ' I asked annoyingly .

' It's okay I'll bring my stuff alone. ' Nayeon said as he looked at Yoongi and smiled at us.

' Did you know where's my home located? " Yoongi asked her as she nodded.

' Then just doing what i say ' Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes.

I can see clearly that Nayeon also rolled her eyes and Secretary Kim laughed silently watching them arguing.

' You ' he pointed at Secretary Kim with a sharp glare. ' Let's go back to office ' he said and walked away from us.

Secretary Kim bid us a goodbye and hugged Nayeon before left. She also told me to take care of Nayeon . She must be already love Nayeon I mumbled as I and Nayeon walk towards my car.

I started the engine and Nayeon guide me along the way.

' He's cold hearted. So dont mind him too much ' I said still focusing at my driving.

' I use to people treat me badly. ' she answered me with a fake smile.

"What do you mean? " I asked.

' Well after my dad gone. My stepmother and my stepsister - ' i cutted her.

" Okay i got it . " I said stopped her. I can see she's in pain when she talked about her parents. Secretary Kim also told me that her stepmom didn't tell her the truth about the marriage . I feel bad for her but i dont have any courage to tell her the truth.

Yoongi will taking a good care of you as i glancing at her. ' I hope so ' i whisper to myself as i stopped because we already at her home.

' Please come in first ' she said and encourage me to join her. I just nodded at her and obey her step.

' Im home ' she said as she opened the door.

Both me and Nayeon jaw dropped as we see all bag shopping everywhere at the living room but we quickly shrugged it out.

' My daughter ' a woman i assumpt he stepmom walk closer to us and hugged Nayeon . ' You look pretty ' she said as she looked at Nayeon from top to bottom.

' Are you her husband? ' a girl walk towards at me . She must be Jisoo i mumbled. She sound so arrogant and rude. I smiled at her showed my dimples as i can see she jaw dropped of that action.

' Im not. Im friend of her husband and also a lawyer ' i said proudly.

' I'll be back ' Nayeon said and dissapear from my vision.

The woman , Jisoo and me now are sat at the sofa as we talked a lot about Nayeon.

' So why didn't you tell Nayeon about the truth of this weeding? ' i smirk at them making both of them starled with my question.

' Im done ' Nayeon appear from no where with her luggage.