Visit

Nayeon POV

I was looked at my Family album until i fall to sleep. I didn't realized that my tear came out while i sleeping. I do miss my parent so much.

'Hey lazy ass , wake up ' . She shake my body .

I opened my eyes slowly showed Jisoo with her annoyed face . I looked at her confusedly as i try to remember if there's work that i didn't finished yet but im sure it's all already done. Because she will disturbing me if i forgot something to clean up or whatever. Since we move to the apartment, my mom and Jisoo treat me like their own maid.

'The boy at the funeral looking for you ' she rolled her eyes at me as she walked out.

I stretched my arms and legs as i wake up from my bed. I sat infront of the mirror to make sure there's no saliva or anything at my bare face. I pull my hair into a ponytail while i try to guess who's the boy who are coming just now .

I walked out from my room on my way to our living room. I can see Jisoo flirting with the boy and the boy just laughed with every jisoo words. I try to focus on the boy figure and when i realized the broad shoulder i started to smile.

'Hey ' I interupt their conversation .

Jin stand up from the sofa and hugged me while messing with my ponytail. I slap his hand from my head as he laughed on my behavior.

Jisoo fake a cough make our eyes landed on her as we released the hug.
'I excuse myself' she said with her cold tone as she bow to us and disappear . I just rolled my eyes at her and Jin noticed it as he playfully slap my hand .

We then have a sit on the sofa. Jin looked around my house and smiled at me. I looked at him with my annoying face.

'Where's your mom? 'He asked while sipping the tea that Jisoo made. ' Are you comfortable at here? ' he continue. ' You look skinny? Dont you eat? Are you on diet? ' He keep annoyed me with his questions.

'When will you going back to Melbourne ?' I ask ignored all his question.

He then let out a sigh and let his body lean at the sofa . He seems hesitate to tell me about it and i just nodded. I didn't have any right to force him to tell me.

'My mom worked ' I said.

'Im not going back to Melbourne. I already discussed with my dad about it.' I looked at him confusedly and he knows i want more explanation from him. ' You're my best cousin so i want to take a look on you and.. ' he stopped . He start to blush and hiding his face using his hand.

' And? ' I asked with a smirk on my face. ' Why are you blushing? ' I continue teasing him.

' I just falling in love with someone ' he chuckle while throwing the sofa pillow on me.