Misunderstanding

Jeongyeon POV

' Get your ass off from my view ' I yelled playfully at Tae who are bowing back facing at me.

The others just chuckle at me but Tae didn't even move from his position and still staring blankly at Hoseok's papers on the floor .

'You're so slow ' I said and pushed Tae away from my way and got into my knees. I then helping to get the papers on the floor without looked at them.

' This is for you ' I said and give the papers to Hoseok.

' What's wrong with you babe? ' Sana asked Tae who are still standing like a stone. I just sit back on the couch as i doing the same with the others looking at Taehyung confusedly.

' Who's send you the pictures? ' Taehyung asked with his deep voice making me shivering. He then walked towards Hoseok and grab the pictures? from him.

' Calm down. What's wrong? ' Jungkook asked and stand up from his seat . He walked towards Taehyung and patted his back.

Jungkook suddenly stopped his act when his eyes caught the pictures on Tae's hand.

I turned to Hoseok to see his reaction and he looked guilty right now.

What's going on? What's with the picture?

' Babe are you okay? ' Sana asked and hold Tae's hand . She then took the pictures out from Tae and looked at it.

' That bitch ' Sana cursed as her eyes still eying the pictures . Tae turned to Sana when she's said the bitch word.

' What did you say? ' Tae asked her with his cold tone.

' How dare her ' Sana said ignoring Tae who are staring at her deathly.

' I asked you what did you say ! ' Tae yelled at Sana making Sana turned at him and looked at him disbeliefly.

This is the first time i see Taehyung yelled at Sana . He loves Sana so much so i wonder what's wrong right now.

Dahyun then dragg Sana away from Tae as the others just observe the scene.

Tzuyu walked towards Jungkook who are standing beside Taehyung silently.

' What's with the pictures actually? ' Jimin asked at Momo and Hoseok but they seems dont have a courage to talk.

' Stop acting like childish and fighting with each other ' Yoongi said as he whining. He then stand up and walked towards Sana who are sitting beside Dahyun right now. He patted Sana's head and took the pictures away from her.

' Come here ' Jin who are sitting beside Namjoon ordered at Yoongi . He pointed at the empty spot beside him.

' what's happening actually? ' Jihyo who are sitting beside me whisper at me. I then turned to her and shook my head.

' You're the one who pick the pictures . Why dont you looked at it ' she said making me rolled my eyes .

' I thought it's nothing ' I said and let out a heavy breathe.

' Dont look at it ' Jungkook ordered as soon as Yoongi took a seat beside Jin.

But Yoongi seems ignored at Jungkook and shares the pictures with Jin. Jin and Namjoon who are finished looked at the pictures turned to Yoongi .

I can see Yoongi smirked and clenched his fists right now.

' Who's send you this ? ' Jin asked and looked at Hoseok and Momo.

' I dont know ' he said.

' This is shit ' Yoongi cursed and throw the pictures on the glass table.