Mad

Yoongi POV

I awake as i feel someone jumped in on the bed. I opened my eyes slowly as my eyes got blessed from an angel who are smiling brightly at me. She just sit up beside me as she showed me her bunny smiles.

' Come here ' I said as i opened my arms and pulled her into a hug and making she laying beside me.

' You just arrived ' I asked her and she just nodded at me.

' I miss you ' Nayeon said making me kiss her forehead.

' I miss you too baby ' i said as i pouting at her. She then lean her head on my chest as she caressing my fingers.

' Any interesting thing? ' I asked her making she pull her head to lean on my arms and face me.

' No ' She said as smiles sweetly at me. ' I just can't sleep peacefully without you ' she said making me pinched her nose and giggle at her.

' Why did you look pale ' I asked him as i caressing her face. She just closed her eyes as she feeling my touch. My hands then feel something warmth making me looked at Nayeon who are still closing her eyes.

' Baby what's wrong? ' I asked worriedly as i use my thumbs to wipe her tears away . She then opened her eyes slowly and looked at my eyes deeply.

' Are you sick? ' I asked as i feel her forehead. She just shook her head at me but still not breaking the eye contact between us.

' What's wrong baby ?' I asked her softly as i caressing her lips .

' I love you ' she said making me looked at her teasedly.

' I know ' I said playfully making she slaps my chest as i pretended whining at her. She just ignored me and caressing my silver hair.

' Im scared ' she suddenly said making me grab her hand and hold it tightly.

' Of what? ' I asked her softly.

' Everything ' she said and looked at me with her sad face. ' Im scared if you will leave me - ' i put my finger on her lips making her stop.

' I'll never leave you no matter what happened ' I said as i shook my head at her. She then faking a smiles at me making me looked at her sharply.

' Dont you trust me? ' I asked her.

' You're my everything ' she said and peck my neck. That's Nayeon habit this lately. She likes to peck on my neck and smell it. Sometimes I feel weird but I love it 😂 .

' Promise me ' she said as she showed me her pinky finger.

' I promise ' I said and intertwined our pinky fingers together.

I just about to kiss her lips but got distracted by the door who are suddenly opened revealing Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

' Guys sorry for interrupt - ' she said as she opened the door but got stopped as she looked at our cuddling position 

' Please forgive me Namjesus and GodJihyo ' Dahyun said as she covered her face with her palm and quickly back facing us.

' Yes Jeongyeon? ' Nayeon asked as both of us sit up on the bed and i back hugged Nayeon making Jeongyeon looked at us shocked.

I then reaching the pillow and throwing it to both of them as the pillow hit dahyun back head and jeongyeon face making Jeongyeon back to the reality .

' That's unnecessary ' Dahyun said as she turned at us and massaging her back head. I just laughed at them making Nayeon elbowed me as i stopped from cracking up.