Memory

5 Years later

Mina Pov

Nothing changed within this 5 years except for Nayeon death . She was listed as one of the passengers who were victims of a plane crash.

I always thought that every story will get the happy ending but maybe not for us.

Jimin and I got married 2 years ago but will still not planning to get a child due to our hectic schedule.

Tae and sana got married a year ago. Sana tried so hard to gain Tae trust back after Nayeon death. At first Tae really give up and didn't even give her a chance but due to advise from the boys, he finally open up his heart for Sana back. Tae also have a hard time to forgive Yoongi but now they're good.

Namjoon and Jihyo doing great and got married 4 years ago. Tzuyu and Jungkook are working together at Jungkook's company. Tzuyu works as a vice president while Jungkook a the CEO of JJK company. Hoseok also handling his own company while Momo just chilling at their home take care of their 4 years old son.

Yoongi? He regrets it and now he just focusing on his work. He have a new girlfriend named Minyoung but I dont like her. She seems like the other girls who are just wanting Yoongi's money.

Jin and I already promised that we'll keep the secret about Nayeon pregnancy. I knew the news when Nayeon asked for my help to get her handbag in Jimin's car. I found the pregnancy test in her handbag. We just dont want Yoongi to get hurt more if he knows about the pregnancy. He suffering a lot when he knows about the truth and received Nayeon death.

' Babe ' Jimin patted my shoulder making me back into the reality. ' Are you finished packaging? ' He asked and I just nodded at him as I wiped my sudden tears away.

' What's wrong? ' Jimin asked and looked at me worried . I sat on the bed while he kneeling infront of me and put his hands on my shoulders . I just shook my head as respond to him.

' You miss her? ' He asked making my tears dropping. I just nodded and let my tears streaming down. Jimin quickly pulled me into a hug and caressing my back.

' This trip will reminds me of our last vacation together ' I said and crying on his shoulder.

' Shh ' Jimin said as he released the hug. He then wiped my tears with his thumb and smile softly at me. ' Nayeon wouldn't be happy if she saw you like this ' he continues his word making me sobbing.

' Can we go now? ' He asked when he saw me already calm and I just smiles at him as i nodded my head. He then intertwined our hand and at the other hand he took the luggage.

' Let's go ' he said cheerfully and drag me to the car.

Jeongyeon POV

' Well this is late ' I mumbled as i took a glancing at my phone screen.

' Be patient ' my fiance, Vernon said to me as he caressing my hair. I then take a look at Dahyun who are talking to her boyfriend, Jaebum.

' What do you think ? ' Vernon asked me as he elbowed me.

' What? ' I asked him back as i turned to him who are sitting beside me. He then pointed at Dahyun and Jaebum using his lips.

' Not bad ' I said making Vernon chuckle. ' He's nice, polite, rich so it's full package ' I added and Vernon just nodded at my words.

' Where are you from? ' I asked Yoongi who just appeared from nowhere with Minyoung clingy her arm with Yoongi's.

' Buy a drink ' He answered and handing us the carbonate drinks.