Tired

Jihyo POV

' I saw how you looked at her ' I said controlling my voice. ' I saw you let out a relief sighed after she said she's not engaged or married ' .

Namjoon looked at my eyes deeply as he smile showed me his charming dimples . He then pat my hair and kiss my forehead.

' Nayeon? ' he chuckle as i nodded my head and pouting .

'We're a thing since college but you still -' i cutted him.

' I love you so much and i scared to lost you ' i said and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing to worry princess. Im your ' he said and kiss my head.

' Get a room ' a familiar voice shouted at the back.

We then turn around to face Jimin who are holding Mina's hand.

'The others are looking for you two ' Jimin said as he rolled her eyes. Mina then grab her hand away from Jimin and slap Jimin's arm playfully.

' Are you not tired keep rolling your eyes ?' Mina asked jokingly.

I and Namjoon just laughing with their childish behaviour .

'Let's go back to the table them ' I said as i clinging to Namjoon arm.

' You come along? ' Jimin asked at Mina and she just shook her head.

' I need to check on Nayeon. She must be alone at the room ' she said to Jimin .

' Okay then ' Jimin answered her and Mina kissed both of Jimin's cheeks making me and Namjoon teasing them. We can see that Mina already blushing and runaway into the house.

' Okay stop it. ' Jimin said as I and Namjoon went silent. I then clinging my arms at Jimin's and Namjoon's arms and walked in to the hall .

Mina POV

I entered the house and walked into the kitchen looking for some water. I feel thirsty after talking and jokingly with Jimin's friend but it's fun to make new friends and get to know each other.

'Where's Nayeon? ' Aunty Rin appear in the kitchen as i drink the water.

'Im looking for her too ' I reply. ' Maybe she's at the room ' i added.

Aunty Rin just nodded and tell me to get some rest too. Because Nayeon and I didn't stop doing a works after we get here. But Nayeon doing more job than me because she also helping me after her work have done.

I going to upstairs and walked towards our room.

'Mina " I stopped when Tzuyu called me. I turned around to see her face. She's still with her weeding dress and her face looked tired. I looked at her with my eyebrows rise up.

' I thought you're dating with Jimin ' she chuckle and i just rolled my eyes at here.

" Where's your husband? Why are you here " I asked her ignored the teased.

'It's hot with this dress and i feel sweaty. I want to get quick shower ' she said and waving her hands . She then entered the room beside us as i continue my step.

"Nayeon " I knocked the door repeatedly but no answer.

I opened the door showed Nayeon sleeping peacefully. She looked tired and she must be fall to sleep i assume . i closed the door slowly not making any sound.

I then sit infront the mirror and took out the wet tissues from my makeup bag and wipe my face. It feel so refreshing. Im too tired to take a shower now so i laying beside Nayeon and resting my body.

I almost fall to sleep until the door knocked.

' Mina, Nayeon ' Tzuyu knocked. She then opened the door revealing both Nayeon and I still laying on the bed. I looked at her with my tired eyes as she smiled at me. She already finished shower and she looked fresh and pretty even without makeup.

' Shit i fall to sleep ' Nayeon said as she released the ponytail and let her hair down.

' Sorry interrupted your rest but the others are going home now. Theyre waiting at downstairs ' she said with her guilty face.

' Okay let's go ' I said lazyly woke up my ass from the bed as i grab Nayeon arms to follow me too.

'Shit ' she cursed making Tzuyu and I laughed at her .

Tzuyu POV

I feel pity on them because interrupted their sleep. I lead them to downstairs because both of them still half awake. As we reached downstairs all of their eyes glued at me, Nayeon and Mina.

I laughed uncontrollably as i messing with both Nayeon and Mina hair.

" Oh we are here ' Nayeon mumbled making all of them laughed.

' You looked tired babe ' Jimin said as he walked towards Mina.

We then joining them at the living room and take a seat on the sofa. I took a seat beside Jungkook and Mina beside Jimin.

' You're full awake already? ' Jungkook teased Nayeon as she walked towards Jin and sit beside him. But something caught my eyes. YOONGI. He's expression is something but i can't tell what's it.

' Shut up Malfoy ' Nayeon said to Jungkook imitating Harry Potter character. We just laughed at her as Jin try to calm her down.

'Okay now we all are here . Should we start? ' Namjoon said making Nayeon, Mina and I looked at them confusedly .

'What just we missed ? ' I asked.

' We are planning to go holiday together ' Tae shouted excitedly . Sana then give him a death glare making him stope as she spoke .

' At Jimin's family resort ' she looked at me.

' All of us already agree . Only you , Mina and Nayeon left ' Jeongyeon said as the other nodded .

' Im in ' I and Mina said in unison making all of eyes move to Nayeon. We're waiting for her answering us but she looked hesitate.

' I cant ' she stuttering and left the living room .

' Excuse me ' Mina stand up from her seat and try to catch Nayeon .