Expose

Nayeon POV

' you didn't coming back for 2 days ' a voice greet me as soon as i stepped in to the house. Im too tired to argue with him so i just ignored him and drag my luggage all the way to upstairs.

' Im talking to you ! ' Yoongi shouted as he snatched the luggage from my hand.

' I'd texted you ' i said and looked at him weakly. ' You're the one who not reply my text. ' I added. I grab my luggage back and continue my walked.

'I'll sleep at my home today. Jisoo alone at there so i need to - ' He cutted me

' Did you think my house is a hotel ? You can go in and out anytime. You're really showed your real flaws right now huh? ' He said at me sarcastically.

I do miss him so much and want to spend more time with him , but the situation are hard right now and i just can't leave Jisoo alone at the home. We dont know if the loan sharks will looking for her again or not.

' I dont want to argue ' i said at him and walked away from him.

' I didn't finished talking yet ! ' He shouted but i just continue my walked to the stairs.

' Dont give me any damn excuse if you went out with that fucking guy ! ' He yelled at me as he snatched the luggage again from my hand. The luggage accidentally touched my bruise on my thigh.

I try to not look weak infront him even it's feel hurt but I just looked at him expressionless. He must be refer to Suho for that fucking guy nickname. Where i know? Yeah Yesterday i went out with Suho and we accidentally met Yoongi and Chaeyoung at the coffee shop.

' Let's just mind our own business ' i said making his face turned to red . ' I didn't even bother you with Chae . You're kissing, hugging, flirting in front me and i didn't even stopped you so please - ' He cutted me.

' That's my business and you have no right to talk back at me. I didn't waste my money and bought you for 5 Millions fucking dollars to let you being slut with another man ' He shouted at me . I looked at him disbeliefly . I just can't believe with the words that came out from his mouth. He just called me slut? He bought me? So my mom are lying on me? For the entire time? For 2 fucking months ?

' What do you mean? ' I stuttering.

' Stop being dumb and stop acting innocent. You and your family just cares about money. Your mom even sold you to me who are completely stranger for money. And you? Just received it because you know that you will being a wife to the richest Ceo ' He said at me sarcastically and laughed.

' You can talk whatever you want to me but dont you ever to talk bad about my family ' I said with my serious tone.

' Oh come on. I just stats the fact right. ' He said and took out his wallet from his back pocket. ' This is for you and your family ' He said as he throw a credit card and a lot of money at my face. I looked at him disbeliefly as i try to not cry infront him. Did he thinks that i love his money so much? So he never take me seriously as his wife before this?

' What's with the face? It's still not enough for you? ' He asked and smirk at me. He walked closer towards me and showed his rude face making me slapped his cheek.

' What do you think you're doing ! ' He yelled at me as he steps back and caressing his cheek. He then laughed uncontrollably at me. I feel my heart aching so much right now but i still control my expression.

He suddenly stopped laughing and his eyes glued at my jeans? I took a look to my jeans and found out that my bruise bleeding through the jean.

' Shit ' I cursed.