Friend

Mina POV

'What's took him so long? I'm late for my class and i have an important presentation.' Mina sighed

Jimin keep looking at the direction of parking lot hoping that Yoongi will appear soon while Mina keep looking at her watch.

'Wait here okay, I'll get him ' Jimin said.

'No Im with you ' Mina answered.

Both of them keep talking on their way to parking lot. They already can see Yoongi standing infront of his car while looked at the ground.

'What's took you so long buddy ' Jimin said while playfully punching Yoongi's shoulder .

'Oh Nayeon are you okay? What r u doing at the ground? 'Mina asked confusedly.

Jimin lookee at Yoongi with what's going on face while Yoongi just keep his poker face.

'I felt pabo yah . What do you think im doing at the ground ? Picnic ? 'Nayeon screaming jokingly while rolled her eyes at Yoongi.

Mina offered a hands to Nayeon and nayeon received it and quickly stand up.

'Jimin this is my bestfriend Nayeon. Nayeon this is my boyfriend, Jimin. And this is Yoongi , Jimin's friend. ' Mina explained calmly.

Jimin offered a handshake to Nayeon and her received it but not Yoongi. Yoongi just stand there maintaining his poker face. Nayeon just smirk with Yoongi behavior and rolled her eyes at him. Nayeon eyes became bigger when the clock already at 7.15 AM.

'Okay nice to meet you Jimin sshi and mr pale skin , but we need to go right now bye ' Nayeon hurriedly bow to both of them and pulls Mina hand to get away from there.

'Take this ' Jimin take the breakfast from Yoongi and handed it to Mina. and in a second both of the girls dissapear from their views.

'Not bad ' Jimin mumbled and smile playfully while looking at Yoongi. Meanwhile Yoongi just rolled his eyes and entering his car at the driver seat.