Discuss

Nayeon POV

' I won't meet him until the weeding day? ' I mumbled as i lay my body on my bed.

I dont know why but i already told my mom that I agree with this marriage . She expression are very priceless at the time . She also thanked me repeatedly and didn't stop smiling. And Jisoo i dont know.  I try to read but i cant with her expression at the time. She seems to concern about me but at the same time she seems not care about it.

' Should I tell Mina about it? She must be disappointed if i didn't. Oh i should tell Jin first ' i mumbled alone as my hand try to reach my cellphone beside me.

I scrolled my contact list and found Jin name .Before i can press the call button, a notification pop in and an unknown number send me message.

'This marriage should be a secret. Dont tell anyone else . I'll discuss it more tmorrow. Let's meet at xxx cafe at 12.30 p.m '

I read the message and completely confused. 'Wait... did he just say that we will meet tomorrow? ' I ask myself.

I have a lot of questions in my mind right now but i just shrugged it out and wait for tomorrow. "Maybe he will explaining  my question " I mumbled.

I think too much about tomorrow until i fall to sleep with my cellphone on my chest.

***

I keep glancing on my watch. 'It's already 12.50 Pm ' i sighed.

It's impossible if he's not found me because i already text HIM that i was wore a pink blouse and i sit at the corner.

' Hey ' i took a glancing to the owner of voice and starred at her for a long time until she clear her throat

'Mind if i have a seat? 'She asked as i nodded. She then take a seat infront me and ordered a drink for her bcause i already did.

'Im sorry to make you wait for to long ' She said politely.

'It's okay ' I said as i smiled to her. ' You're alone? ' I ask and smile awkwardly.

Yoongi POV

' So did you settle it down? ' I asked my secretary as i nodded.

' People always said that dont judge a book by it's cover right? But she's seems good. And she also pretty. You're lucky sir. Im sorry to doubt on you ' she said playfully.

' Stop it. Im not interested to hear about the girl. Please just let all the preparation complete and the event tomorrow will going very well ' i said.

She's just rolled her eyes and smile playfully at me.

'What's with the creepy smile KIM? ' I ask annoyingly.

' Nothing. I just think that your life are like drama on television ' she said and laugh uncontrollably. I just looked at her confusedly with my eyebrows raised . I dont have any idea with what just she said.

' You're so slow sir ' she laughed. ' What i mean is you will ending up falling in love with each other ' she said still laughing at me.

'LOVE? With who? ' i ask make her laugh stopped and frown at me.

'You sir have no jam ' she said. ' I'll take care of everything ' as she rolled her eyes and bow to me .

I showed her my victory smile as she walked out from my office. Sometimes i like to tease secretary Kim and she will ending up being mad at me.

Not even 1 minute secretary Kim left my office my door bursted up.

I sighed as i see Namjoon walked in.

'Close the door first ' I said to him. I know he will bombing me with various question so i need to make sure my stuff didn't overheard about it.

He quickly closed the door and walked closer to me. He sat infront me as he try to calm his breath.

I just rolled my eyes with his behavior  . ' Okay you can start your speech right now ' i said jokingly.

' Okay Secretary Kim just told me that you will getting married. And you will getting married by tomorrow . And it's a private weeding. And it's a secret weeding. Non of friends or family allowed. Just you, your future wife, secretary Kim , me and the father. Who's the girl? Did you really need to sacrifice your life? Did you already think about it carefully? You still have 1 week left bro. Think about it. And married without inviting your friends or family? - ' he said as he try to catch his breath.

' I already think about it bro. Not once. Not twice and not thrice. And yes it's a private marriage. And you got invited at my weeding as my LAWYER not my friend .' i explain to him and highlight the lawyer word.

He looked at me with disbelief look and i just lean my body at my chair while my mind flying no where to be found .