Resort

' God . My ass already thirsty for sitting almost 5 hours. ' Momo whining while her hand massaging her butt. The others just looked at her disguise and ignored her action.

' We still not there? ' Jhope asked Jungkook who are busy on driving.

' This is also my first time hoseok hyung ' Jungkook answered while his eyes still focusing on the road . He just followed the van that Jimin's drive.

' You all maybe should ask me . You all forgot that im exist ' Jihyo said sarcastically as she rolled hey eyes.

' Maybe they were forgot that there's Park family in here too ' Namjoon said playfully and messing with Jihyo's hair as Jihyo just slap his hand away from her.

'Wow. We are really in deep side of jungle ' Nayeon mumbled as she open the window. Nayeon took a deep breath and breathing the fresh air. Jihyo then joining her and let out her head to take a look at the outside .

' Oh we already here ' Jihyo said excitedly making all of us looking at her disbeliefly except Jungkook because he still focusing with his driving.

' Are you sure? ' Tzuyu asked turned her head to Jihyo as Jihyo just nodded her head at her.

' She's right . We're here ' Jungkook said as the car stopped . Jungkook then lean his body at the seat as he relieved a heavy sighed.

Tzuyu beside her just shook her head and smiling at her husband. She then caressing his hair making all of us at the back teasing them.

' let's go out then ' Dahyun shouted excitedly as Hoseok opened the door and they took a turn to get out from the van and gathering with the others.

Nayeon POV

' Yah Im Nayeon " Mina shouted at me as she run at me. 'Why did you - ' i cutted her.

' We already arrived. There's nothing wrong right for me to get closer to the other ? I have a great time with them too ' i said and smiled genuinely as i rolled my eyes at her and start walking to the others left her behind.

We then got greeted from the guards of the resort. He's the one who take care of the resort when no one was there .

' Holly shit ' Tae mumbled as he looked at the resort making Sana slapping his arm.

' This is for real? ' Momo said.

' This is what you all called Resort? ' Yoongi asked while he looked at Jimin and Jihyo. Jimin and Jihyo just grinned at him as a reply.

' This is totally like a bungalow? ' Namjoon said.

' Yeah but with a wood structure ' Jeongyeon said playfully making all of us laughed.

I took a light glance to Yoongi . He look unbothered and reacting like nothing happened .

'The beach are so beautiful ' Dahyun said as her eyes glittering looked at the beach which are opposite with the resort .

' Which bitch? ' Sana asked confusedly while her eyes roaming at us.

' That beach ' Jihyo said while pointing at the beach. We then started laughing at her making her pouting and hiding her blushing face in Tae chest.

I also feel amazed with the resort and in addition at the decorate. Its so detail and tidy.

I can feel a pair of eyes are looking at me right now and i can tell who but i just shrugged it away.

We all took out our luggage and walked into the resort.

' There are 7 rooms in here. So we need to share a room ' Jihyo said as we gathering at the living room.

The boys suddenly cheering up except Jin and Yoongi making me looked at the others confusedly. I can see Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and Dahyun slap her forehead as the other girls just chuckled. Jungkook and Tzuyu also shook their head due to their childish behavior.

' And you won't sleep with each other except you're married ' Jin said making all the cheering stopped .

When he mention except you're married , I immediately looked at Yoongi and we are making eyes contact. I quickly break the eyes contact and clearly can see Namjoon laughed silently at the back.

' Damn. He must be see it ' I mumbled.

' See what? ' Mina who are standing beside me asked me making all the eyes at there landed on me.

' Ah nothing ' I stuttering and make a force smile while Namjoon still with his silent laughed and Yoongi Smirk?.

' So Mina, Nayeon and Jeongyeon will being roommate. Me and Momo, Dahyun and Sana . You will getting the bigger room and all the girls room are in this floor. ' Jihyo explained as she pointed at me , Mina and Jeongyeon.

' You boys will sleeping at upstairs. Tzuyu and Jungkook, Jin and Jimin, Tae and hoseok and lastly Yoongi and Namjoon ' jihyo said as the other boys just nodded.

' Wait. Why Namjoon become my roommate? ' Yoongi asked.

' Why not? You're married Yoongi sshi?  ' Namjoon asked playfully with a smirk on his face.

I and the others just looked at them silently.

' Im married ' Yoongi answered with his serious face making me and the others looked at him disbeliefly + confusedly. Namjoon also speechless with Yoongi answered as he didn't expect the word came out from Yoongi mouth.

' What's he doing? ' I mumbled and at the same time i feel worried.