went wrong

Taehyung POV

' What's wrong with you all? ' I asked making all of them at the table looked at me confusedly .

' What? ' Hoseok asked.

' excuse myself ' Jin said as he leave his leftover breakfast at the table and walked to upstairs .

' Im full ' Jeongyeon said and leave the table.

' I lost my appetite ' Jungkook said and stand up from his seat. He just want to leave but Yoongi stopped him.

' Where are you going? ' Yoongi asked making Jungkook turned at us back and smirked at us on the table. He didn't answered him but gives Yoongi a weird looked as he smiles evilly at him.

He just ignored Yoongi's question and  leave the table making all of us at the table clueless.

I can see Tzuyu also look lost with her husband acted.

' You know something? ' Namjoon asked making me turned at him who are looking at Vernon.

Vernon looked hesitate but he quickly shook his head as respond.

' I'll talk to my brother first ' I said to Sana who are sitting beside me and she just smiles as she nodded at me.

I walked to upstairs and heading to Jin and Vernon share room. I knocked at the door first before walked into the room revealed Jungkook and Jin sat on the bed. Both of them just stare at me blankly making me feel uncomfortable with it.

I just want to talk but got interrupted by knocked on the door revealed Yoongi and Vernon.

Jungkook then let out heavy sighed when he saw Yoongi and he quickly leave the room without even talked to us.

' What's wrong with him? ' Yoongi asked as he walked towards Jin who are back facing us.

' Did I do anything wrong? ' Yoongi asked innocently making Jin who are keeping his head down lift his head and stared at Yoongi coldly.

' This is wrong ' Jin said making both I and Yoongi looked at him confusedly but not Vernon. He looked guilty but he didn't even dare to speak up.

' What's up? ' I asked and joined Jin sat on the bed.

' Talk to me ' I said as I try to encourage my brother to talk to me about his problem.

' I didn't feel very well. Let's just go back ' he said making both Yoongi and I looked at him worried.

' Why dont you tell us ' Yoongi asked worried as he put his hand on Jin's shoulder but Jin quickly avoided it.

' Just leave me alone now. I need space ' he said as he tried to avoid the awkwardness .

Minyoung POV

I went to the beach to get fresh air alone .

' This is beautiful ' I mumbled as I took looked at the beach view.

I look around the beach and observed people at there. My eyes got glued at the handsome guy who are just standing and looking at the beach.

My face showed smirked as an idea popping in my mind.

I walked towards the young guy as I pretend to trap at the stone infront of him.

' Im sorry ' I said as I feel his arms caught my body from falling on the sand.

' Are you okay ? You should be more careful ' the guy said as he released his arms from me and smiles sweetly at me.

God. This guy are so hot as fuck.