Stay

Nayeon POV

I at the kitchen cooking dinner for both of us while Yoongi stayed at the living room watching soccer match .

I cutting the onion and burst to laugh when i remember our girls talk

FLASHBACK

'It's not fair to do Girls Talk but we are absent ' the door burst up showed Jihyo and the others.

They then joined us sitting on the bed. We are sitting in the circle and talking about the plan. They all convincing me to join them to the holidays and i ended up agree with them. Mina and Tzuyu explained all my concerns to them making all of them nodded and shook their heads.

' You know what Nayeon? You're too innocent ' Dahyun said as she sighed.

' She's right. You need to be bad ass more ' Momo added.

' She is ' Tzuyu and Mina said in unison making all the eyes looked at me with disbelief looked.

' But only with people around her ' Mina continue as she rolled her eyes and Tzuyu just nodded , agree with her words.

' Nayeon sometimes you need to be selfish ' Jihyo said and holding my hand. She's really have that kind of leadership feel.

' And you need to ignore people who talk bad about you ' Jeongyeon continue.

I just nodded at them as i dont know what to reply.

" And you should exposed your bad ass side more " Sana said excitedly making all of us laughed at her.

End of flashback

'You know it's creepy when you smile like that while your hand cutting the onion ' Yoongi appear from no where.

His presence starled me and making the knife landed on my finger.

' Shit ' i mumbled as i take a look to my bleeding finger. Yoongi then walked closer at me as i just ignored him and focused to my finger.

I got startled when Yoongi lift me up and make me sit at the counter.

' Wait here ' he ordered and dissapear from the kitchen. I still look at the direction where Yoongi go blankly as my mind didn't process very well with what just happened.

' Why did i get so excited ' I mumbled as my hand touch my chest to feel my heartbeat. Yoongi then disturb my thought when he appears with the aid kit on his hand.

He then opened the kit and took out a plaster and  the antiseptic . He then go to the sink and full the bowl with water.

' Hand ' he said to me.

' I'll do it -' he cutted me ' hand ' as he looked at me deeply in the eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and took out my bleeding finger to him. He then put my bleeding finger at the bowl and washed it.

' Okay finished ' he said after put the antiseptic and plastered my bleeding finger. He closed the aid kit and walked away with the aid kit.

' Lets just order pizza ' he said stopped at the middle way without looking at me.

After the pizza arrived, we just eating silently and my heartbeat still keep racing? WAIT BUT WHY. I even can't look at Yoongi eyes at this time.

'Why you didn't agree at first? ' he break the silence. I know he must be talk about the holiday. I just sighed and put down my pizza.

' I dont have money ' I lied.

' Why dont you ask from your mother? ' he smirk at me while chewing the pizza.