Weak

Mingyu POV

' Im sorry. You may have a wrong person ' I said breaking the silent between Nayeon and Yoongi.

I then drag nayeon into my arms making Yoongi looked at me sharply but I just ignored the stared.

' She's my wife ' I said as i took glancing at Nayeon who are in my arms.

Nayeon looked at me nervously but at the same time clueless with my action.

' What do you mean? ' Yoongi answered me as he smiles and smirked at me. ' Your wife? ' He asking playfully with his evil smiles on his face.

' Yes ' I dare myself to answer him. I then drag Minhyuk and hold his hand at my other hand.

' His our son ' I said making Yoongi's smiles dissapear.

' Stop this joke ' He said with his cold tone. He then turned to Nayeon who are already releasing herself away from my arms making me gasping.

' What's all this? ' he asked at Nayeon but she didn't even bother to answer but looking at the floor.

' You know how much I suffered and blamed myself for what I've done to you! ' he raised his voice as his clenched his fists.

People who are walking around just looked at us weirdly but this dumb ass didn't even bother with the situation right now.

Nayeon keeping his head down but I can see she tearing up and Minhyuk notice it as he released his hand from me.

' Mom ' Minhyuk called Nayeon as he standing up infront Nayeon.

' Did this guy hurt you AGAIN? ' he asked with his pity tone as he took glancing at Yoongi who are still clenching his fists.

' Well past is past ' I just talk and walk to Nayeon but Yoongi stopped my steps.

' Stop there ' he ordered me making me gasping and looked at him disbelieved.

Did he just ordered me to stop calming people who I love ?

' Why you need to suffer and blame yourself after what you've done to me? ' Nayeon interrupted making both Yoongi and I turned to her who are holding his son's hand.

' Isn't that's your decision? ' she asked as she wiped away her tears.

I can see Nayeon already collect her courage to talk with the guy.

' Can you imagine if you are in my place? ' Yoongi spoke softly as he released his clenched fists.

' How would you feel if you see someone you love with a stranger in the bedroom? On the bed ? ' he added and let out heavy sighed.

Nayeon seems effected with Yoongi's words but I can't let this happen.

' the death? And now meeting you in person again but in this condition? ' he asked as he glancing at me and Minhyuk.

' So you need to imagine at Nayeon's condition too ' I interrupt making Yoongi looked at me weakly.

' It's just a mistake ' Yoongi said and turned at Nayeon. He then took steps closer to Nayeon until Minhyuk move to Nayeon's side to give Yoongi space.

' I miss you and my love never dissapear for you ' he said as he puts his hand on Nayeon's shoulders .

Its a long silent between Nayeon and Yoongi until Nayeon decided to break it .

' We're just a mistake ' she answered him and snapped away Yoongi's hand from her shoulders.

I smile winningly witnessed the scene.