SICKED

Yoongi POV

I woke up in the morning due to a loud noise. I took my step carefully to the downstairs because im still half awake.

' What are you doing here huh? You drunked? You must be lost right? But look around you, this house are fucking luxury and big. I dont think it same with yours right?' Yoongi asked sarcastically with a smirk in his face .

'Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi. Im your uncle and please respect me. And dear my lovely nephew, i just wanted you to remember that you just have 2 months to find a slut to marry you if not HAHAHAHAHHA you're done '

He's blow a kiss to yoongi direction and took a step to the door and dissapear.

'Uncle my ass' Yoongi mumbled.

Yoongi took out a heavy breath and sat at the sofa while his fingers ruined his mint hair into a messy. His uncle attended make him cancelled his intention to get back to sleep.

Nayeon POV

I checking my father at his room bfore going to college. Since dad got sick, my stepmother sleep separate with dad . She's complained that dad's coughs are too noisy and disturbing her beautiful sleep.

'Dad r u okay? You want me to bring you to hospital or at least clinic? ' I asked pitifully

Dad already got sick for almost a week. He coughs non stop and even cant move a lot. He's just spend most of his time laying at his bed.

Dad just retired from his job 2 months ago. Dad worked as a police chief at Daegu. I actually curious when dad told me that he already retired from his job bcause he's still 48 y/o. But because of my hectic freaking schedule i ignored all of that.

'No *Cough* you dont need to ' dad answer calmly.

I knew that he's in pain right now. He's face describe everything but i just cant force him bcause when dad said no so it means no.

I looked at my phone and realized its already at 6.30 am.

'Dad i need to go. I will be late to college '

I tried to stand from the bed and immediately my dad pull my wrist and make me sat back at the bed. I looked at him with my confused + worried face.

'Can you *cough* skip *cough* your class today? I wanted to spend my time with you ' my dad looked at me sadly. I just dont know why i feel something heavy in my heart right now.

' I have my presentation today and it would be my gred in my exam ' i sighed heavily. I actually wanted to skip my classes too but my schedule stop me. 'But i promise i will be at home as soon as my presentation ended and i promise we will spend time together after that ' I continue.

My dad just sighed and showed a fake smile . He let go of my wrist and i kissed both of his cheek bfore get going. My step actually feel heavy to left my dad in this condition.

'I hate this feelingg arrhhh ' I mumbled as soon as i get out from the house.