Sink

Taehyung POV

' Let's go to the beach ' i shouted excitedly making Sana beside me covering her ears.

' Im sorry baby ' i said and kiss her forehead.

' What are we waiting for ? ' Chaeyoung asked while pouting at Yoongi.

But the others just ignored her question and doing our own business while waiting for Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

' There you are ' Jimin said when both Mina and Nayeon showed up.

I didn't realised that i scanning Nayeon from top to bottom until Sana elbow me and send me her death glare

' Nayeon you're stunning ' Sana compliment her.

' I agree. I almost forget that i have my girlfriend beside me while watching you with that ' i said and pointed at her dress.

' I wonder why you still single with that hot body ' Dahyun said teasingly and Jeongyeon who are standing beside Nayeon just nodded at her words.

' For you all information, there're a lot of boys wanting her but - ' Mina got cutted when Nayeon widen her eyes signalling to stop talking.

' we're already late because waiting for both of them and now you all still compliment her? ' Chaeyoung interrupt us making all of us went silent.

Nayeon then showed her guilty face and turn down to look at her feet.

' They're late because they prepare the food for our picnic. If you stop cuddling with Yoongi and help them with the food, maybe they can finished early ' Jihyo said sarcastically breaking the silent that chae made.

Namjoon then pat Jihyo back try to calm her down while the others dont know what to do.

' Let's go to the beach now then ' Jhope said making all of us nodded and bring all the stuff that we need.

We started to walk towards the beach and doing our own business all the way to go there. I look around to look for Nayeon until i turn around and see her alone at the back.

She's look like avoided to walk with the others as she slowed her pace.

' Can we go to Nayeon at the back? ' I asked Sana making her turn to Nayeon.

She nodded and we stopped for a while and waiting for Nayeon.

' Why did you two stopped? ' she asked as we continue walked together.

' Nothing. We just want to walk together with you ' Sana said as she smiling sweetly at Nayeon.

This is why i love my girlfriend so much. She's a very comfort person and caring.

' You dont have to take her words too much ' Sana said as she pat Nayeon back. I just smiling to both of them and nodded with Sana's word.

' I didn't ' she reply in a low tone.