Sacrifice

Jin POV

' Are you sure? ' Suho asked me as i just nodded at him. I told him to send us at my home so Nayeon and I can go to hospital with my own car. After all we dont want to trouble him.

I took a glancing at Nayeon who are sleeping peacefully at the back seat. After she explained what just happened to Jisoo and her stepmother, she seems worried and even cant sit peacefully so i told her to get some sleep first.

' Jimin told me that you're a lawyer? ' I asked him to break the silence. He just nodded as his eyes focusing at the road.

' Oh so you're same with Namjoon then ' I said to him.

' Namjoon? ' He asked.

' Yeah. The dimples guy ' I said making both of us laughed. ' He works with the pale guy, Yoongi ' I added.

' You're working ? ' I asked him as i took a glancing at him. He's quite handsome and he seems nice too, i silently judging.

'I working as a lawyer for MYY company ' he answered me .

' MYY Company? It sound familiar ' I said making he let out a heavy sighed.

' You're a CEO at one of the Richest Company at South Korea right? So it's not weird if you're familiar about my company ' He said but in irritated tone. I just went silent to hear more about his company.

' Well . The company that i worked with is a dirty company. They like to play dirty for the company successful. I actually feel terrified when i heard that our CEO will inheriting a new company which are one of the richest company in South Korea. Gladly it doesn't happened . I dont know what will happened to the company if he's the one who handle it. ' He explained at me and just sighed heavily .

' You hate the company so why you - ' He cutted me.

' Im looking for new company but you know it's not easy after my background written as ex lawyer for MYY Company. They must be think that I'll playing dirty too ' He explained.

' Well it's explain everything but ' I stopped for a while before continue my sentence.

' Why dont you try to send your resume to my company ? ' I asked him as i raise my eyebrows.

Nayeon POV

' Thank you for driving us ' I said to Suho as he took out my luggage out from the bonet.

' Not a big deal ' He answered me and smile sweetly at me. What's with the smile. My heartbeat suddenly beating excitedly making me not realizing that im starring at him.

' Im melt with that stare ' He said at me making me blushing.

' This is my card ' Jin appear with his car. ' Contact me when you're ready ' He said to Suho as he wink at him.

Jin then helping me put my luggage in his car and both of us bid a goodbye to Suho and thanked him.

' Which hospital? ' Jin asked me as he started the engine. He then drive the car to the Hospital I told.

' What's with the face ' Jin asked me as he took a light glancing at me.

' Jisoo didn't answered my call ' I said worriedly. After all , she's still my family. I scared if she got hurt or something bad happened to her. My thought just full of my stepmom and Jisoo until i forgot about Yoongi and the others.

' Maybe she's resting . Or maybe she's falling to sleep ' Jin said at me as he try to calm me down.

I just feel uneasy right now. There's something wrong must be happening. I just praying all the way to the hospital.