Date

Yoongi POV

'Did im doing a right decision? ' I asked .

' Did you want me to cancel it? I'll talk to the girl ' secretary Kim reply.

I sighed and took a glancing to the calendar beside me. 2 weeks left bfor my uncle will taking over my dad inheritance.

' No. This company is my responsible. My dad work hard for this company successful and i can't let the jerk doing shit to this company ' I said as i shook my head.

Secretary Kim looked at me with concern look. She's just sighed and keep thinking silently.

I actually feel bad for her because she need to get involve in my problem.

' So you will marrying the girl's daughter? ' she asked as she raise her eyebrows.

I dont know which satan are in my body right now because im NODDED. I took the calendar and analysis the date. Today is 31th August.

'Call her. Tell her to prepare her daughter and I'll marry her on 3rd September ' I respond her as she hummed with my words.

' When will you meet her? Your future wife? ' she chuckle.

' I wont meet her until the weeding ' i said as Secretary Kim widen her eyes. She looked at me with r u kidding me face but i just ignore her.

' But sir what if - ' i cutted her. 'No but. Just do it ' I said with serious tone.

I know her concern a lot about me and she also want the best for me but this is the only way that i can take to save my family inheritance.

Nayeon POV

After i finished served the dish at the table i quickly walked out from the kitchen.

' Where are you going? Come and eat with us. ' My mom said while eating her food meanwhile Jisoo just continue her food without feel bothering. I looked at my mom with disbelief look. She look at me and signalling me to take a seat in front Jisoo which I obeyed it.

I took the food and eat silently. I nervously waiting my mom to speak. I know she will talking something very important to me because this is the first time she treat me well. I feel the time tickling very slowly and i keep glancing to my mom. I finally decided to break the silence.

'Mom you have something to tell me? ' I asked carefully. I scared to spoil her mood because i can see from her face that she's happy and i dont know why.

My mom put the spoon down and take a sip of water. She then looked at my eyes deeply as she hold my hand. Jisoo stop eating and look at us confusedly. She seem feel bothered with the scene.

'You said before you want to help me earning money right? ' she asked as i nodded with her words. I dont why but i just feel uneasy with this feeling.

She smilling at me and i will saying this is the first time I see her smilling at me like that after my father death.

' You will getting married on 3rd September ' she said still holding my hands. She look so happy but not me. I slowly pull my hand from her.

' But what's the connection between earning money and married? ' I asked with high voice but still control it.

'You know im doing business right? The boy you want to marry is my business partner son ' she lied. ' He said he will helping me with the modal if someone willing to marry his son ' she continue.

'But why me? ' as i took a glancing to Jisoo as She looked at me with disbelief face .

' Ji-soo have a boyfriend ' she stuttered and smile nervously at me.

' You love me as your mom right? So please. You dont want to defy your own mom right ' she's said to me with her puppy eyes. I took a glancing to Jisoo but she just maintaining her poker face.

'I'll think about it ' I said as i stand from the table and walk away towards my room.

'God what should i do ' I whisper to myself.