Confession

Nayeon POV

' Why dont you told me first ? ' I asked as i throw my handbag on the couch and take a seat .

Yoongi then joined me on the couch but at the opposite one as he took off he tuxedo and lean his body on the couch. I looked at him and waiting for his answer but he just ignored me.

He turn on the television and select the channel of korean drama.

' Watch this ' He said while pointing at the television.

I read the the title of the drama.

' He is psychometric ' i read the title. I looked at Yoongi confusedly. ' Why i need to watch this? ' I asked.

' To keep you mouth off from asking me questions ' he said as he sighed. He then took the couch make it as his pillow and lay on the sofa.

He must be feel annoyed at me I mumbled. I just throw my eyes on the television and stared at the drama blankly.

' You're mad at me? ' He asked me but i just ignored him and pretended to look at the television. He then let out a chuckle making i feel more annoyed at him.

' Can you massage my back? ' he asked whiningly at me making me looked at him with my disguised face. He just showed me he famous gummy smiles and pointed at his shoulders.

I stood up from my seat and walked lazily towards him. I placed my hand on his shoulders as he sit up on the sofa . I stood up behind the sofa and start massaging his shoulders as Yoongi just closed his eyes feeling pleasure of my massage.

He then suddenly opened his eyes and looked up at me but i just ignored him and continue massaging his shoulders.

' What's that? ' he asked while pointed at my face using his lips.

I raised my eyebrows as i looked down at him.

' Let me see it ' he said as he titled his head up and hold my face. He then pull my face closely and kissed my precious nose ? What the heck -

' What's that for ? ' I asked as my eyes widen and pulled away my face from him. He just chuckled at me and signalling me to sit beside him.

I just rolled my eyes at him as i stomped my feet and walked towards him. I just want to land my ass beside him but he quickly pull me and making me sit on his lap.

I looked at him nervously and tried to act nothing infront him.

' What's wrong with you? ' I asked. ' You're weird this lately ' I added but he just reply me with his giggling and i found it cute. WHATT?

He then put my arms around his neck making me looked at him directly.

' Stay like this ' he said and showed me his gummy smile as he just looked at me deeply.

' What's with the look ? ' I said annoyedly . I just tired to argue with him so i just sit on his lap and lean my head on his shoulder. 

' This better ' I said as i hiding my blushing face from him. He then clingy his arms around my waist and i just let him as we watched the drama silently.

I feel blushing not only because of our position but Yoongi keep repeating kiss my head making me feel warmth right now.

TING ! i heard my phone notification sound making me turned to Yoongi and signalling him. He then noticed it and let go of his arms from my waist .

I walked to the opposite Sofa and looked for my cellphone in my handbag. I back into our recent position after found my cellphone.

' Who's that ? ' Yoongi asked as he arms back clingy at my waist. I just ignored him and lean my head on his chest as i checked my phone. I then bursted into a laughed as i reading the text.