First meet

Yoongi POV

'You told me we are going to meet your girlfriend right? She's still a student? If she's studied here, she must be an intellectual but i dont she is ' Yoongi mumbled.

Jimin rolled his eyes and ignored his friend. He knew that his friend dont like a public place so he need to look for his girlfriend hurriedly. Jimin and Yoongi eying all the students who passed the gate. Yoongi actually dont know how the girl look like bcause this is the first time Jimin bring him to meet his girlfriend.

'Hey babe, I miss you so much ' a girl spoke a soon as her hug Jimin.

'I miss you too babe ' Jimin answered sweetly.

Yoongi faked cough to make them realised he was there and they are at public right now.
Jimin rolled his eyes then released the hug.

The girl just chuckle at Jimin behavior.

'Babe meet my best buddy , Min Yoongi. Called him Yoongi . ' Jimin spoke.

'Myoui Mina, call me Mina' she offered a handshake. Gladly Yoongi received the handshake bcause he actually never get close with any women bfore. ' Jimin talked a lot about you ' Mina add.

'I hope he talked nicely about me ' Yoongi just give a death glare to Jimin. 

'By the way , you didn't tell me you want to come here? At this time? I have classes you know? ' Mina asked .

'Errhh I just miss you and i wanted to introduce you to Yoongi ' Jimin chuckle.

Mina just rolled her eyes.

'There's a lot of girls here that you can make a wife ' Mina said to Yoongi while covering her laugh with her hand.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with you're done glare but Jimin pretending didn't see it and just shrugged it out.

'Jimin where's the breakfast? You said you wanted to give your girlfriend right ? Or you have another girlfriends? ' Yoongi smirked at Jimin while laughing.

Meanwhile Mina pretending she was mad but he knew that Yoongi only joking around.

'God i forgot the breakfast. It's in the car. ' Jimin grinned his teeth and looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi knew what's the meaning. Jimin wanted Yoongi to get the breakfast for him.

'I'll get it ' Yoongi said as he walk to parking lot.

Yoongi arrives at his car and suddenly a notification pop in into his phone. He grabbed his phone in his pocked  and read the message from secretary Kim. He tried to reply the message and the other hand he opened the passenger door to take the breakfast. He still looked at his phone when suddenly a girl bumped into the car door.

Nayeon POV

'Im late, im late, im late ' I mumbled.
I was walked at the parking lot in my way to meeting room which are my presentation held on . Im too busy looking at my file and arranged the papers on my hand until i bumped into something hard.

'Auchh' I tried to wake up from the ground and pick up all my files .