Alive

Namjoon POV

' Where are Jin, Tae and Jungkook ' I asked as i Joined them at the table . They all are ready with breakfast on their plate.

' They'll come in a minute ' Vernon answered me while Jihyo gives me my breakfast. I just nodded at him and mouthing Thank you at Jihyo who are sitting beside me.

' Why dont you all eat first? ' Tae asked making all of us turned to three of them.

' We're waiting for you three ' Tzuyu answered him and signaling Jungkook to take a seat beside her. Jin took a empty seat beside Jaebum while Tae go to Sana.

We then started to eat our breakfast and mind our business.

' Did you notice that? ' Jihyo whispering at me.

' What? ' I answered her with my low tone .

' They told me that Jin, Tae and Jungkook stayed at the beach last night and sleep there. In the morning they come back home with puffy eyes ' She said making me stopped eating and turned to her.

' Really? Puffy eyes? Its normal for people in the morning right? What's weird ? ' I asked her clueless.

' No that one isn't the normal one ' She said making me turned to Jin who are just eating silently beside Jaebum.

' It's nice to have a vacation with you all again ' Momo said as she breaks the silent at the table.

I keep looking at Jin who are just in his imagination world. He seems not as bright like he always do.

' Jin hyung. Are you okay? ' Yoongi asked making Jin turned to him.

' Yeah ? Why? ' He asked and try to fake his laugh at him.

Well I can feel this vacation is incomplete. There's something missing but i can't figure it out.

' Eat ' Jihyo ordered me as she slaps my arm.  I quickly back into the reality and eat my foods.

' We'll having barbeque at the beach this evening right? ' Dahyun asked and Tzuyu are the one who answered her.

' Can we swimming? ' Jaebum asked making all of us at the table chuckle.

' You're not kids for us stopped you ' Hoseok said playfully making Jaebum rolled his eyes.

' But please dont do anything that can be dangerous ' Mina suddenly said making all of us turned to her.

' What do you mean? 'Minyoung asked confusedly.

' Nothing. I just warning you guys ' She said as she faked a smiles at Minyoung.

I actually know what's she talked about. It must be about Nayeon prank last time .

Suddenly Jin stood up from his seat and leave the table even he didn't finished his food yet. We just eying him walked out from the house.

' What's wrong with him? ' Minyoung asked annoyedly.

' Let me checked on him ' I said as my food finished.

I then walked out from the house and looked around , looking for Jin's figure.

My eyes stopped at the guy figure who are sitting on the bench.  I quickly walked to him and joined him at the beach.

' You're too obvious ' I said and chuckle at him. ' I shouldn't say this but I want you to hide THAT. The girlies may get hurt if you acting this way. I dont want to ruin our vacation. We should be happy and the important thing is Nayeon wouldn't like to see you like this ' I said and put my arm on his shoulders.