Call

Nayeon POV

I wake up earlier as the usually. I took a glancing on my phone to check the time.

' It's 6 AM ' I mumbled. I cancelled my intention to go jogging due to my ache on my chest and i also feel that i dont have enough energy so I took a towel and walked towards the bathroom slowly dont want to disturb Jeongyeon and Mina sleep.

I finished my showered and let my wet hair down

I finished my showered and let my wet hair down. I decided to make breakfast so i just went to the kitchen to prepare it.

'Everyone still sleeping ' I mumbled as i walked in to the kitchen.

'What's we have here ' i said as i opened the cabinet. I then walked to the refrigerator and scanning the contain.

' Kimchi fried rice then ' I said as i took out the kimchi from the refrigerator.

I went to the sink and wash the kimchi clearly .

' You wake up early again ' a voice interrupt me but i didn't even bother to look at the voice owner because i know who is it.  I just humming and continue to wash the kimchi.

' How you feel? ' He asked.

' Fine ' i answered simple without looked at him.

'You look pale ' He mumbled.

'Why you avoided me? ' He asked again making me sighed and stop my worked . I turn around to see him as he looked at me with a cold gaze.

' I didn't ' I said and looked at his eyes deeply. I fucking miss him.

He then walked closer towards me and lift me to sit on the counter . I actually feel relief to be that close with him but at the same time i realized that im the only one who feel that kind of feeling .

There's a long silent between us, we just looked at each other and let our eyes speak until i decided to break it .

' I need to prepare for the breakfast ' I said as i try to go down from the counter but he stopped me. He then hold my hand and put it on his chest.

I can feel his heartbeat are racing right now same like me . What's wrong with him. Why he need to make me feel like this. I try to maintain my expression like I dont care with it.

' Stop avoided me ' He said to me as he looked at me eyes deeply. He's still holding my hand and didn't even bother if someone walked in to the kitchen.

' Stop playing with me ' I said with a low tone . I feel im about to cry but i try to not look weak infront of him.

'Did you feel my heartbeat? ' He asked as he released my hand. I just nodded at him. ' That's what i feel if you're around me . And you think that im playing with you? ' He asked with his soft voice.

' Yoongi ' Chaeyoung shouted as she walked in to the kitchen. I hurriedly down from the counter and went to the sink as i continue my work.

' Good Morning Babe. I miss you ' Chae said as she went to hug him.