Comfortable

Jungkook POV

' Where's Nayeon ' I asked Mina as i walked in to the kitchen .

' She's at the room. I told her to get some rest ' Mina answered as she sighed.

' Dont you think everything went wrong ? I asked and sit at the counter.
Mina then finished cutting the meat for barbeque tonight and wash her hands at the sink . She put the meat in the refrigerator and lean her body on there as she facing me.

' I know right. ' she said and let out her heavy breath. ' I thought that she can be enjoy her time if she joined us but hmm ' Mina stopped . ' She even can't enjoy her time and almost - ' I cut her.

' Stop blaming yourself ' I said and smile to her.

' There you are ' Jimin appear in the kitchen. ' Tzuyu looking for you at the room ' he said and smirk on me .

' Wash your brain ' I said and punched his arms playfully. 'By the way ' I stopped in the middle way bfore walked out from the kitchen. ' Did Nayeon and Yoongi know each other before? ' I asked both of them and they're nodding their head at me.

' They met bfore when i introduce Mina to Yoongi. Why you asked? ' Jimin asked me.

' He seems cold to Nayeon. ' I said and looked at them.

' Did he? ' Jimin asked as he looked at me confusedly.

' Didn't he just act like the real him? ' Mina asked while chuckling. Jimin then pinch her nose making her pouting at him.

I just ignored both of them and walked towards my room .

' Oh you're alone? " i asked Yoongi who are just going to downstairs.

' What do you mean? ' He asked me while looked at me coldly.

' I thought the girl will clinging over you 24/7  ' i said to him and chuckle.

' The girl name is Chaeyoung ' he said as he continue his walks to downstairs. I just continue my walk and entered my room.

' What's wrong with the face? ' My wife asked me as i entered the room.

' Nothing ' i answered her and laying on the bed beside her. I then grab her waist, pulling her into a hug.

' You enjoy this vacation? ' I asker her still not releasing the hug. She just nodded and admitted my face.

' I know im handsome ' I said playfully making her released the hug and slap my chest.

' You still worry about Nayeon isn't it? ' She asked me while looked at me .

' Who give you access to read my mind ? ' I asked her and chuckle as i kiss her forehead. She then  putting her head on my chest as i playing with her hair.

Dahyun POV

' Why we need to share a room with her ' I mumbled as i took a light glancing at Chaeyoung who are sleeping peacefully on the bed.

' Well , Jeongyeon already have 2 roommates and Jihyo hates her. Then it's explained everything ' Sana said as her resting her ass on the couch in the room.

' She didn't even give us a space to lay on the bed ' i said making both of us released a sighed. There's a long silent between us until Sana break it

' Why don't we visit Nayeon? ' Sana suggested.

' Dont we will disturbing her rest? ' I said. But Sana just ignored my words and already took a step towards the door.

I just sighed defeatedly and obeyed her . Sana opened the door without knocking revealing Jeongyeon and Nayeon laying on the bed and talking with each other.