Secret

Nayeon POV

I tried hard to convince Yoongi to let me go but he's still not agree until Tae, Jin and Jungkook helped me to go through.

' You know that i can't sleep without you right? ' Yoongi said as he sighed at me.

' Nayeon that's creepy ' Mina said as she focused on the road.

I come back to the reality as i realize that i starred at the window blankly for a long time and smiles like an idiot. I just let out a chuckled as i remembered Yoongi's sour face.

' What did you buy at the pharmacy? ' Mina asked without took a glancing at me. I then took a gulps when she asked the question.

' Vita-min ' I stuttering at her. She just nodded at me as i released my sighed.

' There's no confirmation yet ' I mumbled to myself as Mina parked the car.

' Welcome Mrs Myoui and Mrs Im ' The receptionist greet us as soon as we entered the hotel.

How she knows me? Yeah there's a time i helped Mina's mom here. Both of us just bow to the receptionist and smile at her.

' Btw she's not longer Mrs Im. She's Mrs Min now ' Mina said playfully making the receptionist girls looked at me disbeliefly. I just smile at them shyly as Mina took a time to check the details on the counter.

' Can i have my room key? ' Mina asked as she finished observe the papers .

' You want a separate room? ' The receptionist asked us.

' No. We'll share a room. She's lazy ass to wake up early ' I said making Mina rolled her eyes at me and the receptionist just chuckled and give us the key.

We then took a lift to the 17th floor and looking for our room.

' 0407 ' I mumbled as i stopped at the door and opened it.

' Okay let's sleep . We need to wake up early tomorrow. ' Mina said making me nodded at her. I just sit up on the bed while lean my back on the headboard as i took out my phone and replying 72892729 messages from Yoongi.

I just eying Mina who are sitting infront of the mirror as she wiped her face with the wet tissues and spray the fresher on her face.

I didn't need to wash my face because i didn't wear any make up right now so it become easy for me to just go to sleep.

' Goodnight ' Mina wished me as she lay on the bed beside me. I just smile at her who are already covered with blanket .

' I thought you're going to sleep?  ' I asked as i chuckle at Mina who are just reach her cellphone.

' Just a minute ' she said and showed me her gummy smile. My thought suddenly blowing to the flowers that i received.

' Babe ' I called her as she humming at me without looked at me.

' I keep receiving a bucket of beautiful flowers ' I said to her making she turned to me and looked at me teased.

' Stop making me jealous ' she answered me while pouting like a duck. I didn't answer her but just went silent.

' Babe why are you starring at the wall? ' she asked making i come back to the reality .

' The flowers ' I said and stopped as i hesitate to tell her. I dont want to tell Yoongi about it because i dont want him to worry about me but i need someone to share.

' The flowers? ' she asked.

' I dont know who the hell gave me ' I said making she frown.

' Eh. I thought Yoongi are the one who gives you the flowers ' She said with her confused tone.