Crush

Yoongi POV

' Shit ' i curse. 'What I've done ' i said and messing with my hair.

'It's already at 8.15 AM ' i mumbled as i woke from the bed and take a quick shower.

After i finished everything, i went to downstairs with my luggage.

'Nayeon' i shouted but no answer. I run to upstairs back to check her in her room but found nothing .

I walked to the table and eat the sandwiches that Nayeon made and walked to the kitchen .

'Where's her . We already late ' I mumbled as i walked closer to the refrigerator and found a note sticking at there.

'I'll go first. Eat the breakfast and wash the dish before you get going. Sorry for interrupting your beautiful sleep ' I read the note as i sighed.

' Did she going with Jin? ' i mumbled while my mouth busy chewing the sandwich.

Momo POV

We will going to holiday at Jimin and Jihyo family resort so we decided to gather at Jimin house before get going.

'Where are them ' i whining.

' Chill babe. It still at 8.50 AM ' my boyfriend, hoseok try to calm me.

' Where's Nayeon? I thought you will fetching her? ' Mina asked at Jin.

'I- ' Jin got cutted when a car just arrived and we all know who is it. He then parked his car beside Tae's car and took out his luggage. He walked to us showing his infamous gummy smile and act innocently.

' 1 person left ' I yelled making Yoongi took a glance to all of us.

' Who's not arrived yet? ' He asked while his eyes still roaming looking for the missing person.

' Nayeon ' Namjoon answered him with his hand at his waist. Namjoon then went to Yoongi and whispered to each other.

' You still not answering Mina's question? ' Jimin asked Jin.

' Yeah i should fetch her but she called me at morning that she will-' Jin got cutted again when a car stopped infront us revealed Nayeon and a guy?

The guy then helping Nayeon to take out her luggage from the bonet .

'Not bad Nayeon ' Sana said teasing her while in the other hand she doing okay gesture at Nayeon . Nayeon just rolled her eyes while the guy giggling at Sana.

' You look familiar? ' Mina said and scanning the guy from top to bottom.

' You didn't recognize me? ' the guy finally spoke.

' God. PARK JINYOUNG ' Mina shouted and went to hug him.

' Mina your boyfriend is watching ' I said making them released the hug. Mina then rolled her eyes at me and me and the others just laughed except Jimin and Yoongi.

WAIT YOONGI?. I took a glancing at him . He expression are same with Jimin?

Yeah Jimin should be doing that face because his girlfriend just hugging a guy infront of him but Yoongi? Why he need to feel jealous with it?

' Calm your ass down Jimin ' Nayeon said and chuckle. ' We are the triple best friend at college ' she continue and making Jimin face become soft but not Yoongi .

' Yeah triple bestfriend  until Jinyoung have a crush on you ' Mina said exposing Jinyoung as she rolled her eyes and went back beside Jimin.

' I thought you all in hurry? ' Jinyoung asked playfully making all of us realised that we already out of schedule.

' Yeah we already late because waiting for her ' Yoongi suddenly spoke coldly.

' We should get going now ' Namjoon said try to avoid the awkwardness.

After bid a goodbye , Jinyoung left and we got separate in 2 vans .

Jeongyeon POV

' Jeong ' Nayeon called me making me stop from entering the van.

' Why? ' I asked her confusedly.

' Can we exchange? ' she stuttering. I assume she must be not comfortable at the other van but why? Mina, her best friend also there. Jin and Tae also there.

' Okay then ' I agree with her. I just want her to feel comfortable with us and enjoying this vacation.

After i helped Nayeon put her luggage at the van, i went to another van and take a seat beside Yoongi.

' I thought you're at the other one? ' Sana asked me.

' Yeah but Nayeon want to exchange with me? ' I explained to them.

' But she didn't say anything to me? ' Mina asking confusedly.

I just raise my shoulder signalling that i dont know and took out my headphone as i wore it .

Nayeon POV

' Oh you're here ' Namjoon greet me as i entered the van. I can see Jihyo lean her body at Namjoon as i smirk at them making Jihyo blushing.

' Yeah i exchange with Jeongyeon ' i said and went to the seat at the back.

' Good then ' hoseok said while patting Momo hair.

' At least Dahyun didn't feel alone ' Tzuyu said as she glancing to the back. Dahyun  just rolled her eyes and went to the back and sit beside me.

' Okay we'll get going now ' Jungkook shouted excitedly and started the engine.

' It would be a good memory ' Dahyun yelled making all of us at the van laughed.

' I hope so ' I mumbled .