Notice

Yoongi POV

'Come in ' I said as the door open showed Secretary Kim with a files in her hand.

'What's that? ' I asked confusedly.

'Erh.' She's stuttering whole bitting her lips. She seems to worry and she also hesitate to tell me about it. I keep looking at her with my eyebrows going up.

'This files from ' i cut her words. 'The jerk? ' As i smirk . She's just nodded and i just lost my temper remember about that jerk.

'Get out right now and throw all the files away from my company ' I higher my pitch.

For usually she will obeying all my words but not now. She's just stand in front of my table and looked at me with a concern expression .

'I can't threw this. Im your secretary so i need to make sure you see this' she said to me as she open the file on my table.

I sighed as i read the contain. ' Throw this . I already read it ' I ordered. She then took the files out from my table and bow to me. I see her dissapear from my room and sighed.

'I dont have a girlfriend ARGHHH ' I hit the table repeatedly. I know that my employees can hear it from outside but i dont care.

'How dare that jerk. He give me a notice to get away from this company? Is that a threat? ' I smirk.

Im glancing to the calendar that placed at the corner of my table. ' 3 weeks left. A girl ' I whispered.

The door suddenly opened and I saw Namjoon entered my room without my permission. I can't scold him bcause he's my friend so i just ignore he presence. He sat infront of me while looked at his phone.

' Today is 15 August , hmm 3 weeks left. So what's your plan? ' Namjoon asked while his eyes still in his phone.

I looked at him and sighed. 'What should i do ' I said in low tone but Namjoon caught it.

'Find a girl then ' Namjoon reply. 'You have many beautiful employees in your company. They also admiring you so what's hard? ' He continue.

I know that a lot of my staff are admiring me but i just ignoring them. I dont like relationship between me and my staff. I shook my head and Namjoon noticed it.

' It's lunch time. Come on, Jimin already waiting us at Luxurious Cafe ' Namjoon get up from the chair. I just obeyed his step while his hand on my shoulder try to cheer me up.

***

'What took you all so long ' Jimin whining as we took a seat in front him.

I just ignored his question and waited for the waiter to take order. My phone vibrate which is signalling there's notification received. I opened the message and it was in our group chat with Jin. Jin can't joined our lunch because he needs to visit his cousin that just move to Seoul.

Jimin also asked about my marriage if i already meeting or dating a girl but i just shook my head. I actually feel glad because have a friends like them. They always there beside me when i face a problem and no matter how hard it is they will helping me as they can do.